What are we seeing here? A drone?

Most likely a drone.

Related broader question: Why would an alien spaceship have lights?
We stick them on aircraft so other aircraft/ air controllers can see them, not so they can see other things.

Drones are a bit of a debunking issue, can a drone do this? Sure. Is it a drone? No way to know.

With planes we have ADSB, with planets/stars/satellites we have many tools that have tracking data, with fixed lights we have streetview etc. Drones are just unprovable really, the most we can say is a drone could do this. The problem is drones with lights on can do a lot of weird things. A well done hoax with drones would be hard to debunk and could show many weird things.

My suspicious mind wonders how often the person taking pictures has a good friend who pilots the drone. Photographers who keep saying "do you see this?" before we actually see it do much of anything get my spidey senses tingling.

Nope, intentional deception isn't a thing we could distinguish from innocent misinterpretation with this amount of information, but that last "returning home" movement looks very drone-like.

My suspicious mind wonders how often the person taking pictures has a good friend who pilots the drone. Photographers who keep saying "do you see this?" before we actually see it do much of anything get my spidey senses tingling.

Nope, intentional deception isn't a thing we could distinguish from innocent misinterpretation with this amount of information, but that last "returning home" movement looks very drone-like.
Don't even need a friend, drones can follow preprogrammed flight plans.

Last edited:
Sure moves like a drone. Is there any evidence it's not a drone?

Does "some people on youtube say 'there's no way it's a drone, definitely the real deal'" count as evidence? ;)

I figured drone but second opinions are good.

Last edited:
Photographers who keep saying "do you see this?" before we actually see it do much of anything get my spidey senses tingling.
Good reminder that there is more information in a video than just the visual image of the UFO.

Or the simple explanation: they had already been watching it move before they started filming (which appears to be the case here).

I was working on my property when I looked up and saw what I originally thought was a shooting star. Immediately I realized it was not a shooting star though because it had stopped its incredible speed and just hovered there! Once hovering the UFO started flashing different colors and seemed to look wider than it was before! Then it took off in another direction! It stopped again then started speeding off into yet another direction! Thats when I lost it.
Content from External Source
(From the video description.)

Last edited:
Visited a real estate website recently. Some of the ads for undeveloped land included low altitude aerial photos of the parcels for sale. Drones are everywhere now. If they are not standard equipment for realtors yet, they soon will be. Bright lights in the sky are going to become more and more common. A drone hovering while the operator lines it up for a nice photo of land or a home for sale might look very much like what we see here. A drone with the lights on so the operator can easily see where it is.

Yes, the narration is pretty suspicious,
but I was even more concerned about the maracas!
I think they give it away as a set up...

Back