What airline is this making invisible chemtrails? [US Airways N837AW, Arizona Cardinals Logo]

MikeC

Closed Account
I think the aircraft is an A319 - but the poster & I don't know what airline.

I also note that apparently it is making invisible chemtrails - since none can be seen!!

I'm sure this could be answered with a quick airliners.net search but I'm lazy so I'll guess either an airline is simply playing tribute to the cardinals baseball team or this is a dedicated cardinal charter plane operated by an airline.

Unless you have a tail number, who knows.

I do know it's a charter flight for the St. Louis Cardinals. Some airlines paint their aircraft in a teams logo if they have a long term contract to fly them around each year. I see it all the time with all sports.

LOL, nice one Mick...tell me what airport that was taken at..??? Otherwise this may have been photo-shopped, and you'd be one of those Dis-info guys.

Definitely an A319

LOL, nice one Mick...tell me what airport that was taken at..??? Otherwise this may have been photo-shopped, and you'd be one of those Dis-info guys.

Definitely an A319

San Jose Costa Rica, it's in the link. A319-132.

I love a little "what's that plane" challenge. Maybe we should start a dedicated sub forum?

I spent a good 1/2 hour googling various combination of Airbus, A319, Red Bird, airline paint schemes, etc dagnabbit!!:rolleyes:

Admittedly it took me about ten minutes, due to my lack of knowledge of American sports teams :)

cardinals+airbus would have done the job

Last edited:
Back