What airline is this making invisible chemtrails? [US Airways N837AW, Arizona Cardinals Logo]

MikeC

Closed Account
I think the aircraft is an A319 - but the poster & I don't know what airline.

I also note that apparently it is making invisible chemtrails - since none can be seen!!

captfitch

Senior Member.
I'm sure this could be answered with a quick airliners.net search but I'm lazy so I'll guess either an airline is simply playing tribute to the cardinals baseball team or this is a dedicated cardinal charter plane operated by an airline.

justanairlinepilot

Senior Member.
Unless you have a tail number, who knows.

I do know it's a charter flight for the St. Louis Cardinals. Some airlines paint their aircraft in a teams logo if they have a long term contract to fly them around each year. I see it all the time with all sports.

justanairlinepilot

Senior Member.
LOL, nice one Mick...tell me what airport that was taken at..??? Otherwise this may have been photo-shopped, and you'd be one of those Dis-info guys.

Definitely an A319

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
LOL, nice one Mick...tell me what airport that was taken at..??? Otherwise this may have been photo-shopped, and you'd be one of those Dis-info guys.

Definitely an A319

San Jose Costa Rica, it's in the link. A319-132.

I love a little "what's that plane" challenge. Maybe we should start a dedicated sub forum?

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I spent a good 1/2 hour googling various combination of Airbus, A319, Red Bird, airline paint schemes, etc dagnabbit!!:rolleyes:

Admittedly it took me about ten minutes, due to my lack of knowledge of American sports teams :)

cardinals+airbus would have done the job

Last edited:
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
flarkey Cigar Shaped UFO - March 23, 2021 Captured by commercial airline pilots Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 6
TheoryQED Cube videotaped from the cockpit of commercial airline Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 1
TEEJ "Airline Pilot" at Climate Engineering Awareness Day - Carlow, Eire, 22nd August 2015 Contrails and Chemtrails 16
Gundersen Debunked: Airline Passengers Told To Lower Shades During Chemtrail Spraying Contrails and Chemtrails 25
HappyMonday Max Bliss - Anonymous Chemtrails 'Airline insider' speaks out Contrails and Chemtrails 54
FreiZeitGeist FB: Airline Pilots Who Believe that Chemtrails are Real Contrails and Chemtrails 28
U Some Old Questions from Contrails in Airline Advertising Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Mick West Contrails in Airline Advertising Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 56
P Dan Aykroyd: Making something out of nothing General Discussion 2
S Lasers Making Contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Mick West Making Iron Microspheres - Grinding, Impacts, Welding, Burning 9/11 116
Mick West Plane Making a Ripple Across the Sun Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
skephu Horizon Air Dash 8 making many circles from Seattle Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
Hama Neggs Axis shift nonsense making the rounds again General Discussion 22
Leifer Who is making money by debunking ? Contrails and Chemtrails 19
Karen Chun Who is Making Money off the Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory? Contrails and Chemtrails 45
TWCobra Debunked: High Bypass TurboFans not making contrails, and other misconceptions Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Lobster Johnson Is Fracking contaminating ground water? Making it flammable? General Discussion 64
Mick West UAPs, Bigelow, and the "Invisible College" UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 47
Mick West TFTRH #25 - Jason Bermas: Producer of Loose Change, Shade, Invisible Empire Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 1
Trailspotter Soyuz rocket intermittent contrail Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Trailspotter Roman numeral contrails near the Georgia Coast Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
George B Undetectable, Invisible, Theoretical, Covert Chemtrail Operations Contrails and Chemtrails 289
Related Articles

Related Articles