• MH370 speculation has become excessive recently. Metabunk is not a forum for creating theories by speculation. It's a forum for examining claims, and seeing if they hold up. Please respect this and keep threads on-topic. There are many other forums where speculation is welcome.

Was Inmarsat Wrong?

Jason

Does this mean they got it wrong. Also why did the ignore a survey company that said they might have identified the down flight in the straight of Bengal? Now that they've looked over the confined search area where they thought they heard the block box pings and turned up nothing, what comes next.

Pete Tar

Senior Member.
Also why did the ignore a survey company that said they might have identified the down flight in the straight of Bengal?
Because that was impossible according to known science and technology.
But I'm more curious what they determined the observations from the Maldives were if not worth following up.

Landru

Staff member
Because that was impossible according to known science and technology.
But I'm more curious what they determined the observations from the Maldives were if not worth following up.
And was discussed in another thread. @Jason your second question could lead to off topic posts.

vooke

The difference between this author and other skeptics is he has attempted to explain why he doubt, inviting scrutiny to his logic.
About Maldives, I have always wondered why no journalist has ever bothered flying there to interview the so called witnesses

vooke

Why would Inmarsat withhold information months after the craft disappeared?
They are not even responsible for the utilization of their data that led to the present location.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
vooke Inmarsat MH370 Raw Data Released [Unlocked, XLSX, CSV] Flight MH370 28
Mick West MH370: How the AAIB and Inmarsat determined the southern trajectory Flight MH370 55
A Why 9/11 Truthers Are Wrong About The Facts | (Part 1 w/ Mick West) 9/11 1
Mick West Why Michio Kaku is wrong about the UFO Burden of Proof & Navy Videos UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 32
MikeG Everything wrong with Hillary Clinton/Medical Conspiracies Conspiracy Theories 8
Efftup I might be wrong on this......... for once. General Discussion 10
Asylumkid Conrad Michael's $10,000 reward to prove him wrong about contrails. Contrails and Chemtrails 53
Mick West Debunked: The latest ISIS video of two Japanese men is a fake, shadows wrong [Perspective] Conspiracy Theories 109
cmnit Debunked: Tankerenemy - Contrails at 13,000 feet? [Wrong Plane] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 15
CaptainBeefheart Debunked: Ottawa Shooting Hoax/Shadow's Prove Wrong Times Conspiracy Theories 13
derwoodii Debunked: Claim MH 17 wreckage engine fan is wrong size Flight MH17 2
Cube Radio Debunked: The "Fat" Bin Laden Video. [Wrong aspect ratio] 9/11 74
AluminumTheory Conspiracists and Skeptics: (in your opinion) What is Wrong with the World Today? General Discussion 4
TrueFiction The Wrong Colored Backpack Boston Marathon Bombings 244
Cairenn Waco, TX, Fertilizer Explosion: Illustration of how the wrong information gets posted General Discussion 13
HappyMonday Leading Environmental Activist’s Confession: I Was Completely Wrong To Oppose GMO's Conspiracy Theories 44
Leifer TED Talk: When a "memory expert" get it wrong.... General Discussion 12

Related Articles

Latest posts