Theory: Use of "chemtrails" to destroy the human immune system

Truthseeker007

The use of chemtrails is for the designed purpose of destroying the immune system of the individuals whom the chemtrails descend upon. This is part of the design of the Powers That Be to create an inferior human being who will be very susceptible to the disease and illness that are meant to be released in the future.

The use of chemtrails is for the designed purpose of destroying the immune system of the individuals whom the chemtrails descend upon. This is part of the design of the Powers That Be to create an inferior human being who will be very susceptible to the disease and illness that are meant to be released in the future.

Perhaps you could start with your evidence that "chemtrails" are not just persistent contrails?

Perhaps you could start with your evidence that "chemtrails" are not just persistent contrails?
Those long, white streams of persistent, cloudy haze commonly blasted into blue skies by unmarked airplanes are not your typical contrails, says Swedish Green Party leader Pernilla Hagberg. As reported by the Swedish paper Katrineholms Kuriren, Hagberg, the first major political leader to come forward on the issue, has openly admitted that these unusual cloud trails, which fail to dissipate like normal contrails do, are actually a toxic mix of chemicals, viruses, and metals that she has collectively referred to as "chemtrails."

According to Hagberg, the sprayings are a joint endeavor by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA), as well as the Swedish government in her own country, to modify atmospheric conditions via deliberate aerosol spraying efforts. And included in this "dangerous" mix of aerosols are various chemical components, viruses and viral fragments, and metals such as aluminum and barium, which have already been shown to be accumulating in water supplies and soils around the world
http://www.naturalnews.com/037451_chemtrails_conspiracy_theory_geoengineering.html

Those long, white streams of persistent, cloudy haze commonly blasted into blue skies by unmarked airplanes are not your typical contrails, says Swedish Green Party leader Pernilla Hagberg. As reported by the Swedish paper Katrineholms Kuriren, Hagberg, the first major political leader to come forward on the issue, has openly admitted that these unusual cloud trails, which fail to dissipate like normal contrails do, are actually a toxic mix of chemicals, viruses, and metals that she has collectively referred to as "chemtrails."

According to Hagberg, the sprayings are a joint endeavor by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA), as well as the Swedish government in her own country, to modify atmospheric conditions via deliberate aerosol spraying efforts. And included in this "dangerous" mix of aerosols are various chemical components, viruses and viral fragments, and metals such as aluminum and barium, which have already been shown to be accumulating in water supplies and soils around the world
http://www.naturalnews.com/037451_chemtrails_conspiracy_theory_geoengineering.html

No, I mean what's the actual evidence that they are not? WHY are they not normal persistent contrails, as have been observed for 60+ years?

Watertown NY Daily Times – Aerial spraying has harmful health effects Chemtrails are not the same as condensation trails created by airplane exhaust. Contrails disappear within minutes, while chemtrails linger for hours. A.C. Griffith is credited with revealing atmospheric spraying a decade ago. He stated that these trails contained highly toxic barium salts. A highly decorated U.S. Air Force officer confirmed in 2009 that aluminum, barium and strontium were supplied to her base by an unapproved contractor. Personnel were sickened, when exposed to these materials, and the officer left the Air Force in protest and disgust.
This is a worldwide phenomenon. A Canadian skydiver reported to the Royal canaidan Mounted Police that he went through a chemtrail at 11,000 feet, experiencing nausea and burning in his eyes and lungs and disorientation the whole day. The RCMP refused to investigate. The Environmental Protection Agency did the same when contacted by a California group with fallout samples. An Italian passenger on a transatlantic flight reported spraying over the ocean.
Chemtrails are part of geoengineering, aka weather modification. Per geoengineeringwatch.org, the size of the toxic particles is about 10 nanometers (1 nanometer=1 billionth of a meter). They promote fungus formation, which is responsible for an estimated 70 percent of species disappearance, e.g., trees and bees. They have been linked to the disfiguring Morgellons disease. Human immune systems cannot fight the particles, but hair analysis can identify them. Detoxification is a never-ending process.http://aircrap.org/watertown-ny-daily-times-aerial-spraying-harmful-health-effects/337379/

Oh, yes! I think this is worth starting a new thread. "Purpose of Chemtrails is to destroy the [human] immune system"

Yes - she repeats all eth same rubbish that has been manufactured elsewhere.

There is no particular limit to who can fall for this hoax - you can read a lot about her comments in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

YOu are way behind the times. Didn't you get the memo that it's now "geoengineering"?

http://www.naturalnews.com/037451_chemtrails_conspiracy_theory_geoengineering .html

Oh dear. Pernilla Hagberg is not a major politician, she is a councillor in a very small town and has not addressed Parliament. There is a thread on here but here is a video made by a chemtrail activist about her. The lady does drone on a little bit but read the comments and listen. Straight from the horses mouth so to speak.

A highly decorated U.S. Air Force officer confirmed in 2009 that aluminum, barium and strontium were supplied to her base by an unapproved contractor. Personnel were sickened, when exposed to these materials, and the officer left the Air Force in protest and disgust.

I guess you're talking about Kristen, she doesn't have any information on chemtrails

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/1066-Kristen-Meghan-former-US-Air-Force-whistle-blower

i came across a post on Facebook the other day which actually claimed she was the head of the airforce EPA! The post was quickly removed though.:D

Chemtrails are part of geoengineering, aka weather modification. Per geoengineeringwatch.org, the size of the toxic particles is about 10 nanometers

In your first post you said:

The use of chemtrails is for the designed purpose of destroying the immune system of the individuals whom the chemtrails descend upon

So on one hand you are telling us that the health and environmental impacts are a by-product of geoengineering. On another hand you are telling us that the spraying has the designed purpose of destroying immune systems.

Those long, white streams of persistent, cloudy haze commonly blasted into blue skies by unmarked airplanes are not your typical contrails,.....

Some of the chemtrail clergy are changing their tune on that one.

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/1547-G-Edward-Griffin-Don-t-Blame-the-Pilots!

[Q] A highly decorated U.S. Air Force officer confirmed in 2009 that aluminum, barium and strontium were supplied to her base by an unapproved contractor. Personnel were sickened, when exposed to these materials, and the officer left the Air Force in protest and disgust.[/Q]

She was a technician and doesn't have any information on chemtrails.
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/1066-Kristen-Meghan-former-US-Air-Force-whistle-blower

It is amazing how people get elevated to inflated levels of authority, knowledge and prestige when they become the Poster Child for a Conspiracy Theory . . . this almost seems to be a rule . . . strange human behavior . . . but consistent . . . ;)

This happened to Ted Gunderson when he promoted several Conspiracies include Chemtrails . . . He became the Director of the FBI . . . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson

A highly decorated U.S. Air Force officer confirmed in 2009 that aluminum, barium and strontium were supplied to her base by an unapproved contractor. Personnel were sickened, when exposed to these materials, and the officer left the Air Force in protest and disgust.

She was a technician and doesn't have any information on chemtrails.

I don't think that [highly decorated U.S. Air Force officer confirmed in 2009] is a reference to Kristen Meghan.
In the post https://www.metabunk.org/posts/24764
she says, "I left the military at the end of 2010 and left the VHA at the end of 2012."
Her "exposay" was earlier this year, not in 2009.

I don't think that [highly decorated U.S. Air Force officer confirmed in 2009] is a reference to Kristen Meghan.
In the post https://www.metabunk.org/posts/24764
she says, "I left the military at the end of 2010 and left the VHA at the end of 2012."
Her "exposay" was earlier this year, not in 2009.

I think it is her, and 2009 just refers to the year when she "discovered" chemicals on her base.

Last edited:
Dr. Perlinigieri exposes many aspects of the Chemtrails including nanoparticles as well as aerosol chemtrails loaded with toxins and poisons, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCdEF92oSNA

Okay, now why don't you just stop posting random videos, and say in your own words ONE piece of actual physical evidence that supports your theory. It can be a test, a measurement, whatever.

But if you don't stop to actually discuss the things you post, then it's just spam, and you'll get banned.

You have three posts to actually enter into a discussion before getting banned.

Ok, I go outside sit in a chair get my binoculars. The sky is totally clear and I can breath normal. All of a sudden one plane goes back and forth in my town. It looks to be a C-130. Now they're is a crisscross pattern of white streaks in the air. The streaks start to get bigger and bigger and spread out across the sky. I can smell the chemicals in the air and start wheezing. Now no more clear sky and nothing but chemicals in the Air. I have observed this many times. If I drive 9 hours to my parents house these planes are doing the same thing there. If I drive to my wife's mothers house which is an hour away these planes are doing the same there. How can you people honestly look up to the sky and not seeing this happen. I just don't get it. I guess if they do it right out in the open most people can't see it.

Here's a list of symptoms that chemtrail spraying can cause a person to experience. Of course not everyone will be affected in the same manner and a lot of that has to do with variables such as the extent of exposure, the condition of ones immune system and the degree of a person's sensitivity. Symptoms are also more evident as your body accumulates the metals, pathogens and toxins. I'm no doctor but you get the idea I'm trying to illustrate. I've experienced a number of these symptoms myself.
Common Symptoms of CRI (Chemtrail Related Illnesses)
Neck pain/stiff neck
Stomach cramps
headaches/sinus
Sinus problems
Nausea
Dizziness/light headed
Can't can't catch breath
Weepy feeling of sadness
No energy/ massive or light fatigue
crying spells
Loose bowels
Feeling disconnected/ "spaced out"
Can't focus thoughts/speech/confusion
Deep coldness
Depression
Tight chest/gets worse when laying down
Anxiety
Symptoms never seem to go away
Tests from doctors show nothing
Congestion in chest
Body pain
Dramatic mood swings/anger, sadness
Tightness in chest and/or stomach
Ear aches
Sore throat
Tightness in shoulders both or one side going in to neck, head, and sinusus
Sorness all over
Dry cough
Metallic taste in mouth
Stomach acid problems
Heat flushes
Unexplained rashes
Short term memory loss
Now, here is a real doctor and his article discussing symptoms of chemtrails. Kindly visit his website for more information. I've email requested Dr. L'Hommedieu to add any updated information he deems important right here in the comments section. (Check back again as I feel confidant we can expect him to visit us)us)
Content from External Source

http://okanaganchemtrails.blog.ca/2009/04/20/symptoms-resulting-from-chemtrai-spraying-5978978/

What a poster said from the site posted in my last post.thedreamtellerlivecom (Visitor) http://dreamtemperature.facebook.com
07.03.11 @ 04:00:27
I've been on Arkansas, Texas, and Lousianna. I am from Arkansas everyday was heavy with the toxic lines across the sky, eventually turning into one big white screen. Everyday. Going to the store was w o r k. Just even those few moments passing from car to store. Stiff neck, sore, headache, sinus, bloody noses, difficulty breathing, tightness in chest. All of it. I moved to Texas, hoping for better days, and blue skies. Not so much luck. The apartment the first one while I lived in Texas Was next to an airport. This is when I first discovered Chemtrails. I was sick, sick..sick. Hurt all over, couldn't be happy. Once I stepped outside to go to the store, I was in a bad mood, hurting and for no reason angry, wanting to go home. Another apartment, I became even more sick, vomiting, lost 30 pounds in a month. I was deadly sick. Hospital 5 times, doctors found nothing causing my 160 heart rate, weight loss, pain. I couldn't walk to the car and back up the 10 stairs to my apartment without crawling in and laying flat on my back sweating, heart rate so high I felt my skin crawling off.
A couple of more months I decided I had enough. The air in our apartment, had a taste. I chemical taste, I was desperate to find what was wrong. I asked doctors, I wrote doctors, some answers were close, close but not. Someone wrote me. Chemtrails. I think of this girl today, I never heard from her again, but I am thankful. The last time back at my apartment to pick things up, the air smelt like bleach, chemical, I'm not even sure- today I still don't have a word for it, so strong it filled your lungs right up. This is what I get for a first floor apartment in Texas, right?
I figured I would get myself in shape doing a few stair exercises a day not so much. From going to a gym daily 3 hours, regressed to crawling around on the floor unable to climb a few steps without a 160+ heart rate? Going out terrified me. I got to Lousianaa recently. Believe me, no where is perfect I am sure. But in a nice town, there is hardly any sprays. My health shot right back up- I started to feel NORMAL again. Normal. I noticed 2 lines of chemtrail on the 10th day I was here. It gets a bit worse when work lets off around 5pm. I want people to read this, see it. Know what it means when you're feeling this sick. It's not right. IT IS NOT EQUAL. We are not cattle, we are smart, see your full potential don't let these things destroy what you can be..
Content from External Source

Truthseeker, can you deal with ONE thing at a time?

Most of the posters here don't believe in your theory, and have seen your claims many times before. They don't draw the same conclusions when they see aircraft in the sky.

Telling people to look up, or read external websites is not providing evidence.

Everything about illness etc stems from the fact that you believe that something is being sprayed in the sky by aircraft. Please show me the best piece of evidence you can that aircraft are indeed doing this.

How long do you estimate it takes the particles to reach you after you see the lines from the aircraft? How long until you experience your symptoms?

The problem with long list of symptoms is that they are generally shared by many other conditions.

Let's start with the fundamentals. You claim something is being sprayed. How do you know this? Why are there no close up photos of planes spraying?

How can you people honestly look up to the sky and not seeing this happen. I just don't get it.
I see the same sky, criss-crossing trails, and can feel none of the symptoms you describe. Nor do the other people I meet.

What about your neighbors? Are they all affected as well, with no exception? That would be a reason to look more closely.

Isolated personal perceptions are not good evidence. There must be something that gave you the idea that the trails are toxic.
Web sites and Youtube videos? If so, what was the single most convincing bit?

Ok, I go outside sit in a chair get my binoculars. The sky is totally clear and I can breath normal. All of a sudden one plane goes back and forth in my town. It looks to be a C-130. Now they're is a crisscross pattern of white streaks in the air. The streaks start to get bigger and bigger and spread out across the sky. I can smell the chemicals in the air and start wheezing. Now no more clear sky and nothing but chemicals in the Air. I have observed this many times. If I drive 9 hours to my parents house these planes are doing the same thing there. If I drive to my wife's mothers house which is an hour away these planes are doing the same there. How can you people honestly look up to the sky and not seeing this happen. I just don't get it. I guess if they do it right out in the open most people can't see it.

Frankly, I don't know how you can smell chemicals that are supposedly being sprayed 10s of thousands of feet above you. This alone tells me that you are imagining things. It is beyond my comprehension how people can look up in the sky and think anything other than condensation trails are there.

I live near a coast guard base and there is ALWAYS a C130 slowly flying in circles over our homes. It flies low and I never see vapor trails. It has propellers, by the way.

I live in Dallas, and I am under a flight approach to Love Field, and in the circling area for DFW and less than 5 miles from a local airport that handles private jets.

I have some of the problems on your list, but I am not going to blame my GERD on 'chemtrails'. I instead blame it on what DOES cause it, too many COKES and too many fatty foods. When I was under 12, back in the 50s and early 60s, I would get acid reflux from eating too many french fries, when my mom used either bacon grease or a meat based shortening. Not many jets back then.

Your claim of 'smelling them' can be disproved by biology. Man's sense of smell is not real good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odor_detection_threshold

Instead of being able to smell one drop in an Olympic swimming pool, you would need to be able to smell one drop in thousands of those swimming pools. It would be like saying that you could spray a skunk spray that was 6 to 10 miles away.

People do see it happen, all the time - planes leaving trails - common as.

If you had a C-130 leaving a trail at a low altitude it sounds like insect control - there is a USAF reserve unit that has as 1 of its missions insect control for the Feds - it uses 4 C-130's for this mission.

I see the same sky, criss-crossing trails, and can feel none of the symptoms you describe. Nor do the other people I meet.

What about your neighbors? Are they all affected as well, with no exception? That would be a reason to look more closely.

I live in Arkansas just like the poster. I have been seeing the same persistent contrails he calls chemtrails, but have no symptoms like that at all, neither do my neighbors. If you get a specific date from these people, you will usually find that on the same date there was a marathon, football or basketball game being played, and everyone was fine.

Back