Theodore White - astrological aspects explain punch up in Ukrainian parliament

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I've never heard of this guy before you brought him up. Does he have much of a following? Is he worth debunking?

MikeC

Closed Account
Not to mention that here in the southern hemisphere it was the autumnal equinox.....bloody northern hemispherists...;)

FuzzyUK

I've never heard of this guy before you brought him up.

You must not say that Mick - you'll upset him.

Does he have much of a following?

According to Kimmy he is world famous. However I can't see White on a list of famous American astrologers and none of my UK astrologer friends have heard of him either.
I think that Theodore White, the world famous astrologer, is right. He is one of the most well-respected mundane astrologers in the world. This is a REAL astrologer who if you google, has forecasted things that did, in fact, happen, like the Japan Earthquake he predicted in 2011.

Is he worth debunking?

Well he claims that his astrological practices are as a polymath and scientist. He thinks he is worth being listened to: http://research.aerology.com/uncategorized/theodore-white-astrometeorologist/

Kimmy

Banned
Banned
All you have to do is to Google his forecasts Fuzzy. The mundane astrologer Theodore White predicted the economic crisis before it happened. He is also a astrometeorologist weather forecaster who predicted the El Nino and La Nina and the Japan Earthquake too: http://mountainastrologer.com/tma/aftershocks

If you are going to try to "debunk" him, then good luck to you because he already has done more accurate forecasting of things that have actually happened then you have.

Even British astrologer Penny Thornton has heard of Theodore White: http://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/astrology-expert-interviews/interview-astrologer-penny-thornton

So if your "astrologer friends" have never heard of him then that must mean that they are not really astrologers because Mr. White is very well known worldwide. I wonder why you are so interested in an astrologer who clearly knows what he is doing? Perhaps you are jealous of him or something FuzzyUK?

FuzzyUK

All you have to do is to Google his forecasts Fuzzy. The mundane astrologer Theodore White predicted the economic crisis before it happened. He is also a astrometeorologist weather forecaster who predicted the El Nino and La Nina and the Japan Earthquake too: http://mountainastrologer.com/tma/aftershocks

If you are going to try to "debunk" him, then good luck to you because he already has done more accurate forecasting of things that have actually happened then you have.

Even British astrologer Penny Thornton has heard of Theodore White: http://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/astrology-expert-interviews/interview-astrologer-penny-thornton

So if your "astrologer friends" have never heard of him then that must mean that they are not really astrologers because Mr. White is very well known worldwide. I wonder why you are so interested in an astrologer who clearly knows what he is doing? Perhaps you are jealous of him or something FuzzyUK?

Why so prickly, Kimmy? Theodore White can make his own representations, but you come across as though you are a representative of Theodore White - even more so as actually being Theodore White himself !!! Could it be that he has a fused identity (and possibly a fused Internet Provider number with someone else)? If that might be the case then it just shows insecurity and devious behaviour.

Any astrologer worth his salt would welcome discussion on the topic instead of getting on the defensive. Run along and Google, Kimmy, whilst others here discuss.
-----------

As for the Japanese earthquake, Theodore did not mention a specific magnitude quake for a specific date for a specific country. White's basis for claim orientates around:

* a range of some 20 dates covering a 61 day (roughly 2 month) span.

* on the "Ring of Fire" (a 22,000 mile stretch at a guess?) that covered a wide range of countries ranging from China, Japan, the Philippines, the Aleutian Islands, British Columbia, California, Mexico, and the entirety of South America.

* A broad range of earthquake Magnitudes (ranging from 6.6 to 7.9) with an 88.9% probability rate.

* and additional claim that "There are additional planetary configuration signals I've interpreted that show even stronger quakes by scale - 8.9 to 9.2 in magnitude."

Oh, and California was going to get sucked up in all this drama. Still floating is it?

F4Jock

Senior Member.

1) Are his predictions specific as to the time and the event?

2) How many times has he been wrong? What's his batting average?

F4Jock

Senior Member.
OK - Here's his earthquake prediction:

FuzzyUK

Incidentally, the "Ring of Fire" consist of almost 3 dozen countries. And I see 20 "significant" dates listed over a 45 day period. (Make it 61 if you include all of March and April). How many variables is that?

1) Are his predictions specific as to the time and the event?

2) How many times has he been wrong? What's his batting average?

Hits occurred on March 11 and April 7 (2 out of 20)
Misses? Around 35

David Fraser

Senior Member.

Wow not only predicting events that happen on semi irregular cycles but also predicting an earthquake in an area that has loads of earthquakes. I must admit I am impressed.

FuzzyUK

Wow not only predicting events that happen on semi irregular cycles but also predicting an earthquake in an area that has loads of earthquakes. I must admit I am impressed.

Two days earlier on 9 March a large magnitude (Mag 7.3) FORESHOCK occurred within 30 miles of the epicenter of the main March 11 quake. It doesn't take much to work out from a foreshock that another large quake might happen. (Note: White's blog originally written on 4 March was updated on 10 March. Wonder why?)

From this website http://earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk/news/laquila_verdict.html#foreshock we learn:

"Are large earthquakes always preceded by smaller ones?

Earthquakes occur in sequences that are clustered in space and time. The largest earthquake in the sequence is known as the mainshock. The mainshock is followed by aftershocks, the number of which increases with the magnitude of the mainshock. Earthquakes that occur before the mainshock are known as foreshocks. These can only be identified after the mainshock. Analysis of data worldwide (Reasenberg, Pure and Applied Geophysics, 155, 355-379 (1999)) shows that only about 15% of earthquakes are preceded by a foreshock that is within one unit of magnitude of the mainshock and within 10 days and 75 km of the origin time and epicentre."

I've never heard of this guy before you brought him up. Does he have much of a following? Is he worth debunking?
I had a full report done by him (after a lot of pressuring from him), at an expensive rate and the report was pretty far off. I have done astrology in the past but left it behind for over 10 years, so felt I needed to deal with getting a reading from an experienced astrologer of which, he passed himself off as, to me.

Well, so far, his 18 month report has been so far off its not funny. On telephone conversations, he asked lots of questions and i think just came up with something based upon the info I told him, not really sending me an in-depth forecast. I still have it and sometimes literally glance at it, and chide myself for wasting so much money.

MikeC

Closed Account
Be nice if some of these astrologists could predict some important stuff IN ADVANCE and specifically enough to do something about it.....

Heck, I can look at my son's and my chart, progressed etc well enough to see some stuff, but I had hoped for a more experienced person to offer guidance through chart analyses but all we got were *doomsday will fall if you don't do this or that*….

deirdre

Senior Member.
Heck, I can look at my son's and my chart, progressed etc well enough to see some stuff, but I had hoped for a more experienced person to offer guidance through chart analyses but all we got were *doomsday will fall if you don't do this or that*….
points to ponder. For example most astrologists think Cesarean births should be counted as teh actual birth date. Personally i disagree, i still wonder what my actual birthdate is.

anacoluthon

If he is that good, he probably knew about this thread before we all did.

Pete Tar

Senior Member.
points to ponder. For example most astrologists think Cesarean births should be counted as teh actual birth date. Personally i disagree, i still wonder what my actual birthdate is.
Nah, the *real* astrologers go by the date of conception.

Hevach

Senior Member.
He "predicted" the financial crisis before it happened, but AFTER virtually every expert that wasn't an adviser to the president or talking head for Fox News predicted it.

Now, looking at that page, he predicted the "an earthquake" in relation to the Super Moon, predicting that it would occur when the Moon was at perigee, its closest approach to Earth. However, the earthquake it's claimed to be predicting was close to the new moon. The new moons preceding and following a Super Moon are very close to apogee, its farthest point from the Earth. In literal terms, despite the close spacing, his prediction could not have been more inaccurate unless he had predicted major earthquakes at every Super Moon for several years. Oh, wait, he did an those didn't happen at all? Ok then.

The other astrologers mentioned on that page "predicted" the same Earthquake the day after it happened, several had been predicting only good fortune from six planets being in Ares, one predicting war, none predicting earthquake, only postdicting.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West MUFON Case 105762 - White Cigar "Following" Plane (Another Plane) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 9
Mick West "UAP" Causes Lockdown of White House UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 3
Mick West White Streak & Trail over N. California Dec 19 2018 - Meteor? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Mick West White Hot: The Accuracy of Color Temperature 9/11 8
J Explaining the white smoke from the base of the South Tower 9/11 Conspiracy Theories 13
Justin Shaw New strange drone footage - small white objects moving fast UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 30
Mick West Russian Claims of a "False Flag" Chemical Weapons Attack in Douma, Syria Current Events 10
ki_cz 13,000 mile white line in Google Earth Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
Mick West Black and White Contrail - Above or Below Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 10
M White streaks in photo? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 24
Mick West Debunked: English Young Father Assaulted by Muslim Mob in Baildon, UK [White Youths] General Discussion 12
Bruno D. Debunked: Virginia Journalist Shooter is a White Man Conspiracy Theories 1
Joe 10 White "UFO" objects filmed flying over Japan UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 15
Mick West White Dot UFO [Balloon] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 19
Gundersen White paper on "Contrails/cirrus optics and radiation" Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Steve Funk White House Fence Jumper, Omar J. Gonzalez, chemtrail connection? Conspiracy Theories 2
zebra100 Businessman Claims he Saw ‘White Plane Image’ Under Water while Flying from Melbourn Flight MH370 0
Mick West White, Grey, and Rainbow Colored CRJ-700 Contrail [Likely Intermixed Engine Configuration] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 43
moderateGOP DHS Funds Installation of White Boxes That Can Track Population of Entire City Conspiracy Theories 119
Oxymoron Mystery White Plane Over Whitehouse 9/11 69
Mick West Debunked: ‘White Guilt’ Bracelets - Government wants you to wear them? Conspiracy Theories 223
Juror No. 8 Obama kills Osama: What if real reporters were allowed White House press passes? General Discussion 0
Mick West Debunked: Executive Order 13575 - Establishment of the White House Rural Council Conspiracy Theories 214
Related Articles

Related Articles