The Mississippi Triangle Mystery (status: solved or probably solved)

This is a UAP photo + video case* Viktor Golubic and I investigated back in 2015. After making basic verifications (google-earth/street+stellarium+making sure it could not have been a reflection since we did not have the video yet, etc...) and then later acquiring the original footage from the family, we decided that we had enough solid information and data to get in touch with Les Cowley and his team from Atmospheric Optics**.

They finally came up with an explanation a few weeks later, a very rare conjunction of no less than four separate natural effects probably gave birth to this rather mysterious observation that lasted for more than 10 minutes:
What created the triangle?

This is exactly what the team concluded:

http://www.atoptics.co.uk/fza29.htm
Unedited video:

Source: https://youtu.be/tcmBuQtl_p8

Date/Time: 2015-05-28 00:48 UTC (2015-05-27 19h48 Local Time UTC-5)
Three witnesses (visual + photos + video)

Capture d’écran 2017-06-11 à 16.48.17.png

** http://www.atoptics.co.uk/

Feel free to ask me anything, I'll do my best to answer you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I saw that in my inbox, I edited my message since then, I hope it is better now.

What created the triangle?

This is exactly what the team concluded:

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Rory Debunked: Rivers flow uphill Flat Earth 87
Mick West Explained: Floating Triangle UFO in Buenos Aires Google Maps [Bridge] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 0
H Triangle in Mars Curiosity Image [Panorama Stitching Artifact] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 4
Trailblazer Contrail triangle, Versailles, Dec 28 2015 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 6
James Adams Rectangular building type objects on the surface of the moon [Like the Triangle] General Discussion 3
Mick West Debunked: Alien Base on the Moon, Triangle of Dots [photo artifact] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 56
Mick West Saturn + Spica + Mars = Triangle UFO? UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 6
Mick West Debunked: Fake photo of triangle UFO and contrail Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Mick West Explained: Washington State Island "Mystery missile" - Helicopter Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 49
cloudspotter Mystery Plane over Newcastle Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 14
Mick West Identified: "Mystery Plane" Circling Over Denver, IRON99 [E-6B Mercury TACAMO] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 13
Mick West Claim: Mystery 747s Abandoned at Malaysia Airport General Discussion 7
Jay Reynolds Chemtrails Comedy/Mystery novel Lady Justice #21 Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Trailblazer Debunked: "The Snake" non-commercial chemtrail plane (China Eastern A330) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 33
derrick06 Mystery object in Ibiza Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
TEEJ Mystery Aircraft over Texas 10th March 2014 - Steve Douglass Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 114
Oxymoron Mystery White Plane Over Whitehouse 9/11 69
firepilot Mystery Carnicom event - Santa Fe, NM Oct 22. Conspiracy Theories 3

Related Articles