The geoengineering 'link'

HappyMonday

In the forums opinion,what's the most heavily referred to piece of evidence for the geoengineering non-link to the chemtrail theory?

In the forums opinion,what's the most heavily referred to piece of evidence for the geoengineering non-link to the chemtrail theory?

I have no idea what you are asking???
1) are you asking which evidence does the Forum feel is suggestive of geoengineering . . . and is most cited by Chemtrail supporters?
2) or are you asking which evidence is most cited by Chemtrail supporters . . . ?

I have no idea what you are asking???
1) are you asking which evidence does the Forum feel is suggestive of geoengineering . . . and is most cited by Chemtrail supporters?
2) or are you asking which evidence is most cited by Chemtrail supporters . . . ?

Chemtrail believers refer to quite a number of official documents as support for the theory.

In the opinion of the forum, which one of these is most heavily referred to?

Chemtrail believers refer to quite a number of official documents as support for the theory.

In the opinion of the forum, which one of these is most heavily referred to?
I agree with Mick . . . the Welsbach Patent . . .

This is what the Chemtrail supporters say in a poll . . .

POLL: The single best Evidence CHEMTRAILs Exist . . .

8) Visual Observations and various environmental testing 38.7% (60)

1) Patents. . . Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming & Method of modifying weather, etc 19.4% (30)

6) Desire to reduce population . . .Ga Guidestones, CFR, Club of Rome 13.5% (21)

12) Motivation by threats: Solar Storms, EMP, global warming, Weather wars & UN treaty against weather wars 7.7% (12)

4) Human experimentation by US government and TPTB . . . Church Committee, Norwood papers, MK Ultra 5.8% (9)

9) US code and laws allowing Chemical & Biological warfare agents on citizens until 1997 3.9% (6)

7) Various Whistleblowers. . . Project Cloverleaf, etc. 3.2% (5)

3) Scientific Research, recommendations & Symposia Public announcements by Science Czar Holderin, Bill Gates, etc 1.9% (3)

5) Secret weapons systems developed in complete secrecy ie Manhattan Project, etc. 1.9% (3)

11) Airline industry & IPCC's lack of mitigation efforts to reduce persistent contrails 1.9% (3)

10) Supreme court cases dismissing liability of government for human experimentation damages 1.3% (2)

2) History of exact behavior. . . zinc cadmium sulfide from A C-119 Flying Boxcar in 1950 - 1960s 0.6% (1)

Blank (View Results) (127)

Non-Blank Votes: 155

Content from External Source

Pretty handy that, cheers George.

You are welcome . . .

1) Patents. . . List patents [link to patft.uspto.gov] PN/5003186 and PN/6315213

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5003186.PN.&OS=PN/5003186&RS=PN/5003186

United States Patent 5,003,186
Chang , et al. March 26, 1991

Inventors: Chang; David B. (Tustin, CA), Shih; I-Fu (Los Alamitos, CA)
Assignee: Hughes Aircraft Company (Los Angeles, CA)
Appl. No.: 07/513,145
Filed: April 23, 1990

Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming

Abstract

A method is described for reducing atmospheric or global warming resulting from the presence of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere, i.e., from the greenhouse effect. Such gases are relatively transparent to sunshine, but absorb strongly the long-wavelength infrared radiation released by the earth. The method incudes the step of seeding the layer of heat-trapping gases in the atmosphere with particles of materials characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity. Such materials include Welsbach materials and the oxides of metals which have high emissivity (and thus low reflectivities) in the visible and 8-12 micron infrared wavelength regions.
Content from External Source

Back