Taylor Swift's Illuminati Brit Award's performance

HappyMonday

The mighty Vigilant Citizen -

Last November, I posted a short news article entitled Taylor Swift’s Performance at the 2012 AMA’s: A Typical Initiation Ritual where I described how it symbolically represented an occult initiation ritual. For the 2013 Brit Awards, Swift brought back that same symbolism as she performed again her single I Knew You Were Trouble. While the setting of the performance was different than the one of the AMA’s, its symbolic meaning and the color code used was identical. Furthermore, the ritualistic symbolism of the entire thing was even more blatant.
Content from External Source
http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/taylor-swift-at-the-brit-awards-yet-another-illuminati-ritual/

Just to make a start on this one, this image -

baphomet1.jpg

...is captioned with -

Do you see it?…Or am I seeing things?
Content from External Source
Do you? I don't...

I don't see it either. They are looking for things that don't exist and of course they see patterns, just like ancient folks did in looking at the night sky

The first thing that sprung to mind was Jar Jar Binks.

It's very easy to take an image, then look around until you find somewhere that it fits.

A lot of bands like to shock. In the game I play and 'police' I had a complaint about a village named 'Circle Jerk'. The entire account is based around names of punk rock bands. It was referring to the band, not the action.

Went through it in Microsoft Paint. I highlighted it, and honestly, it looks like a man, or a genie.

baphomet1.jpg

If you flip it 180 degrees, you get a rabbit!

baphomet1 - Copy.jpg

Finally, I came to the conclusion that....

baphomet1 - Copy - Copy.jpg

The power of imagination is vast- if that's what you want to see, then that's what you see.

I'd love it if you guys could link me to some of your discussions on the blatant symbols used in films etc? I was watching les mis the other day, the new one - during a key revolution scene "the barricades" what do i see? only a giant fucking eye watching the entire scene painted on a wall. only appeared briefly, but it was placed very deliberately in relation to the scene. but you know, like the mcdonalds advert/nickelodeon etc with the pyramid/eye? i'm sure you've got a juicy topic somewhere here but this forums been around a while so there must be a more memorable in depth one with some reasonable conclusions as to why "they" (whoever that might be, be it a director with a sense of humour or satan himself LOL)

A lot of bands like to shock. In the game I play and 'police' I had a complaint about a village named 'Circle Jerk'. The entire account is based around names of punk rock bands. It was referring to the band, not the action.

My friend photographs Death Metal bands. The names are both shocking and bizarre. Some of them perform with animal blood. The costumes are straight out of bondage torture zombie it's unbelievable. If anyone believes it's more than just an act they're 12 years old. Or fundamentalist Christian apparently.

I'd love it if you guys could link me to some of your discussions on the blatant symbols used in films etc? I was watching les mis the other day, the new one - during a key revolution scene "the barricades" what do i see? only a giant fucking eye watching the entire scene painted on a wall. only appeared briefly, but it was placed very deliberately in relation to the scene. but you know, like the mcdonalds advert/nickelodeon etc with the pyramid/eye? i'm sure you've got a juicy topic somewhere here but this forums been around a while so there must be a more memorable in depth one with some reasonable conclusions as to why "they" (whoever that might be, be it a director with a sense of humour or satan himself LOL)

I would ask: was the "giant eye" (I haven't seen Les Miz, so I don't know if it was an eye or a circle or what it looked like) placed there because:
1. The set designer wanted to show how they were being watched by the authorities
2. The set designer wanted to infer they were being watched by God
3. The set designer just thought an eye on the wall watching would be in interesting visual
4. The set designer was illuminatti or was told to paint the eye by someone who was illuminatti who wanted to subliminally implant the symbol into another movie.
5. The set designer/director/artist or someone involved has heard all these crazy illuminatti conspiracy theorists and thought it would be a hoot to jerk their chains.

I would ask: was the "giant eye" (I haven't seen Les Miz, so I don't know if it was an eye or a circle or what it looked like) placed there because:
1. The set designer wanted to show how they were being watched by the authorities
3. The set designer just thought an eye on the wall watching would be in interesting visual
4. The set designer was illuminatti or was told to paint the eye by someone who was illuminatti who wanted to subliminally implant the symbol into another movie.
5. The set designer/director/artist or someone involved has heard all these crazy illuminatti conspiracy theorists and thought it would be a hoot to jerk their chains.

The first one is most likely, it was a eye - but it's just the persistent use of the single watching eye as a very common theme in a lot of visual media i find interesting. in independence day their was a poster with it on, most likely to yank peoples chains but sometimes it's so subtle, a passing shot, a framing scene where it doesn't fit the narrative of the film in the slightest.

SeanDWalker, you there's a thread here with lots of symbolism related stuff in.

really appreciative :) this stuff is compelling, i'll be glad if there are some answers to at least some of the weirdness which bugs me whenever i see the god damn eye lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

I will go with number 2, especially as a couple of scenes with Valjon had a church altar and a broken crucifix. What do I get if I win?

really appreciative :) this stuff is compelling, i'll be glad if there are some answers to at least some of the weirdness which bugs me whenever i see the god damn eye lol.

Since I discovered it (I particularly hate VC), I've thought that a lot of this stuff is blatantly circular. Rap music is my thing, and it's been stuffed to the gills with references to the Illuminati and all that since the 90's.

Now, you get people who grew up exposed to that kind of imagery using it (consciously or unconsciously) in videos they make and stage sets they design, which then get used to prove the nefarious intentions of the 'masters' of that symbolism.

The idea that conspiracy theory somehow 'owns' certain shapes and images (triangular towers for the lighting around the olympic stadium anybody? Nothing to do with engineering like) really irks me.

I'd love it if you guys could link me to some of your discussions on the blatant symbols used in films etc? I was watching les mis the other day, the new one - during a key revolution scene "the barricades" what do i see? only a giant fucking eye watching the entire scene painted on a wall. only appeared briefly, but it was placed very deliberately in relation to the scene. but you know, like the mcdonalds advert/nickelodeon etc with the pyramid/eye?

It really should not be surprising that the "eye of providence" is a popular motif in American culture, being on the great seal for 250 years. And hence on literally billions of dollar bills.

http://greatseal.com/symbols/eye.html

And for Les Mis, it's on the top of the 1789 French Declaration of the Rights of Man. The barricade scene is set in 1832.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_the_Rights_of_Man_and_of_the_Citizen

Last edited:
The whole 'symbolism' argument reminds me of a comment from a college professor that 'skyscrapers are a phallic symbol' because of their shape. I was maybe 18 then (I started to college at 17) and my thought was DUH, they are shaped that way because it is how you fit the most building in a space. Freud was right, 'sometimes a cigar, is just a cigar'.

If you cut an apple right, it will reveal an pentagram--if you look real hard and want to see it

It's such a old symbol, the all seeing eye/eye of horus/eye of providence which is still used today in 'popular' and 'government' culture (not enough coffee but i hope you know what i mean) as it was at-least 400 years a go? i can't think of any symbol which has persisted as long bar images relating directly to religion, like the crucifix - the eye dates christanity?

It's such a old symbol, the all seeing eye/eye of horus/eye of providence which is still used today in 'popular' and 'government' culture (not enough coffee but i hope you know what i mean) as it was at-least 400 years a go? i can't think of any symbol which has persisted as long bar images relating directly to religion, like the crucifix - the eye dates christanity?

There's loads of old symbols, just look at those used in heraldry for example, most of which are older than 400 years,

And there are many symbols which are thousands of years old, like the vesica piscis, or the Ankh.

Images of an eye of course pre-date christianity, it's an obvious symbol. The eye in the triangle is just a symbol of the Trinity, so really it's a Christian symbol - although few people would see it as such nowadays.

Here's a 1525 usage:

Last edited:
the eye in the pyramid; i thought weirdly, had a Egyptian connection far pre-dating Christianity, but then that could of been a rather debatable youtube video of which i've sadly watched many!

I take your point, but take the info-graphic you put there - I only recognize the welsh dragon, and i'm not even sure it's that! of course i know what the others look like, but not the significance behind it.

the eye in the pyramid; i thought weirdly, had a Egyptian connection far pre-dating Christianity, but then that could of been a rather debatable youtube video of which i've sadly watched many!

I take your point, but take the info-graphic you put there - I only recognize the welsh dragon, and i'm not even sure it's that! of course i know what the others look like, but not the significance behind it.

Well, pyramids are obviously Egyptian in connotation. The eye above the pyramid is really a combination of the eye in the triangle and a pyramid. There's the Eye of Horus of course, but I think the only real Egyptian connection is the pyramid.

An interesting symbol in the heraldry image there is the Fasces (the bundle of sticks with an axe), that's another 2,000+ year old symbol that now sometimes get ascribed to the illuminati, or Fascists. It's a very common symbol in the context of government.

Well, pyramids are obviously Egyptian in connotation. The eye above the pyramid is really a combination of the eye in the triangle and a pyramid. There's the Eye of Horus of course, but I think the only real Egyptian connection is the pyramid.

An interesting symbol in the heraldry image there is the Fasces (the bundle of sticks with an axe), that's another 2,000+ year old symbol that now sometimes get ascribed to the illuminati, or Fascists. It's a very common symbol in the context of government.

wonder what the meaning of the Fasces is; I can only think of primarily negative ones. Contained force/evil?

Strength though unity. The power of the people. The rule of law supported by the people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasces

Thanks! you must get tired of doing the googling for people who really should do it themselves =P

my original thinking was the axe was the people, the rods government - containing the might/evil/force in people; which to me is a negative thing :p well not the evil part, and christ knows there's to much of that in a lot of us.

Back