Shell Gas Station & Hi-Jacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoknows

Here is what was said happened in the hi-jacking:

"It was at a gas station where Danny decided to make a run for it. “Dzhokhar went inside, yeah, to pay the cash. So I thought it’s a very good chance, ‘cause only one of them is in the car,” he said.

Danny quickly unfastened his seat belt with his left hand, opened the door with his right hand, and “took off” running. “[Tamerlan] tried to grab me. I can feel– he was trying to– he was trying to grab me,” said Danny, who sprinted to another nearby gas station and called 911. He told police to try finding the suspects through the iPhone he left behind and his car’s GPS system."
http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/carjacking-victim-details-harrowing-escape-fr
http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/carjacking-victim-details-harrowing-escape-fr

If that is true this picture would imply that Tamerlan decided to go into the gas station after Danny had escaped while they finished shopping for red bulls and doritos? It also appears that the door is open and Dzhokhar would have to be the one who opened it as if he is entering the store with snacks already in hand? I cannot explain this picture:

They also state:
"Danny continued driving the vehicle, on instructions from Tamerlan, with a gun inches from his head. “At first, I can’t manage to drive,’’ Danny said. “I was shaking. My body was shaking.” At one point, Tamerlan told him, “Relax, man. Slow down. Don’t drive too fast.”
The younger brother followed behind in a sedan. Tamerlan then took over driving and Dzhokhar joined them inside the hijacked Mercedes, after loading explosives into it–a fact Danny “had no idea at that time.”

Which would mean that they then went back to get the Honda if this picture is accurate:

It was also stated:
"Massachusetts State Police, combined with local law enforcement, conducted a reenactment Thursday night at the scene of the April 18 shooting of Officer Sean Collier in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Key to that reenactment was a green Honda that appears to be the same car that was parked on Laurel Street, in Watertown, during the 200-round shootout there.
Police said the suspects drove a green Honda to the location where Collier was shot and killed at the MIT campus in Cambridge...Both suspects rode in the SUV to Watertown, the affidavit says.
However, photographs obtained by NBC News and eyewitness accounts given to NBC News producers indicate that both a green Honda and black Mercedes SUV were parked at the scene of the Watertown shooting. Several people who were near the scene that night said the Honda was positioned behind the Mercedes."
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...-watertown-shootout-after-boston-bombing?lite

Can someone make some sense of these events?

If that is true this picture would imply that Tamerlan decided to go into the gas station after Danny had escaped while they finished shopping for red bulls and doritos? It also appears that the door is open and Dzhokhar would have to be the one who opened it as if he is entering the store with snacks already in hand? I cannot explain this picture:

He's leaving the gas station store, backing out because his hands are full, so he can't use them to hold the door.

I don't know if that is what it looks like. He does not appear to be that close to the door and appears to be moving forward. But that would make sense given all of the snacks he is holding. Which means this is a picture of Tamerlan going into the Gas Station calmly after Danny just escaped. Even if that is the case, they don't seem in much of a rush given the previous events and their car jack victim just escaping to obviously call the police.

I don't know if that is what it looks like. He does not appear to be that close to the door and appears to be moving forward. But that would make sense given all of the snacks he is holding. Which means this is a picture of Tamerlan going into the Gas Station calmly after Danny just escaped. Even if that is the case, they don't seem in much of a rush given the previous events and their car jack victim just escaping to obviously call the police.

How can you tell the direction of travel in a still picture?

He is leaving the gas station, as you can tell by the fact that he's already got the stuff he bought. He would not know at this point that Danny had escaped.

I know that whenever I'm in a massive hurry because I'm running from the law,
I always like to take my armful of Doritos and Red Bull INTO a mini-mart,
so they can hang out with their snack-relatives.

Also, no doubt Tamerlan is trying his best to appear "calm" at this moment,
but a still frame from a surveillance cam is not sufficient to determine if he was pulling it off.

Tamerlan could also be in the process of holding the door for Dzhokhar. Perhaps Tamleran walked out first and then turned around to help Dzhokhar with the door?

Hard to tell the sequence of events from the photos.

But what's the problem here? Why is this important?

I know that whenever I'm in a massive hurry because I'm running from the law,
I always like to take my armful of Doritos and Red Bull INTO a mini-mart,
so they can hang out with their snack-relatives.

Also, no doubt Tamerlan is trying his best to appear "calm" at this moment,
but a still frame from a surveillance cam is not sufficient to determine if he was pulling it off.

Yeah, who walks into a store with an armload of junk food.

Hard to tell the sequence of events from the photos.

But what's the problem here? Why is this important?
I don't claim to know, but my guess is that the goal is to discredit the testimony of
"Danny," the Chinese fellow who was allegedly carjacked by the brothers.

That way, "Danny" can be viewed as part of a plan to "set up" the brothers.

Unfortunately for the conspiracy theorists, this pic does not contradict "Danny's" story.

I don't think that is Tamerlan, how can he try and grab Danny if he is going into the store? And who kidnaps someone and says wait here while we both go into the store?

I suspect at this point Danny has escaped, so Tamerlan goes up to the gas station, bangs on the glass and says "we've got to go". Dzhokhar opens the door and says "what?", then goes to the counter to pay for the stuff (or just dump it).

This image seems to be slightly later in that sequence:

But again, what's the importance here? Minor nit-picking in eyewitness accounts is pretty pointless.

they don't seem in much of a rush
Yes their faces are not contorted into any expression of alarm nor are they in the middle of a sprint, but to make this a case for the contradiction of the accepted version of events would be really premature, it's one frame of a video. I find it highly likely they walked calmly to the car in any case.

the thing i am looking for is proof that they did this. all of the images and stories do not make complete sense, another example is the footage of them dropping the bags , i have not seen it. these pictures indicate that they were both in the store after danny escaped with no visible reason for me to believe they had a gun and hi jacked a car. if anything maybe it weighs more in favor of the official stories not adding up. most of the responses have focused on fitting the one image ignoring the other and fitting into the official story. like someone just said it cant be determined from one still photo. how exactly did all of these events take place. its very hard to say.

Is there such footage, and why would you see it?
According to the criminal complaint, there is photographic and video footage of Dzhokhar dropping the bag. The reason no one has seen it yet is because it is evidence in a court case and releasing it to the public could potentially taint the jury. This being a federal case means, all court documents, transcripts and evidence gets released to the public, once it's used in court.
Numbers 14 & 15
http://www.scribd.com/doc/137389667/Criminal-Complaint-against-Dzhokhar-A-Tsarnaev

the thing i am looking for is proof that they did this. all of the images and stories do not make complete sense, another example is the footage of them dropping the bags , i have not seen it. these pictures indicate that they were both in the store after danny escaped with no visible reason for me to believe they had a gun and hi jacked a car. if anything maybe it weighs more in favor of the official stories not adding up. most of the responses have focused on fitting the one image ignoring the other and fitting into the official story. like someone just said it cant be determined from one still photo. how exactly did all of these events take place. its very hard to say.
If you're thinking that we're going to have clear film footage of these guys,
every step of their adventures, I think you're going to be sadly disappointed.
We never have had over the centuries, and yet millions have been convicted of their crimes.

I'm not sure what you think doesn't "add up" here. How would the dropping of a bag change anything?
How does a still image of a guy--almost certainly backing out of a door--challenge the narrative?
Are you looking for evidence that would exonerate Dzhokhar?
If so, I sure don't see it here.

if we saw them drop a bag at the scene we would know they carried out attack, we cant see that. even if they did which is why i ask why were they at the race? this does not mean they acted alone and there was no involvement by other parties. maybe they got the mercedes from someone else, there is an interview about the younger brother needing a nice vehicle from the autoshop right before marathon? there are so many events surrounding this case like fbi killing tamerlans friend right after he is said to have confessed to a triple homicide etc etc this does not appear to be as simple as 2 brothers causing terror for a muslim cause, there are many questions that remain unanswered and a lot of misinformation and pictures and video that can be easily altered. anyone who follows all details of this case do not know what really happened regardless of what they think happened myself included

the thing i am looking for is proof that they did this.
You're doing the exact opposite.

Case in point.
if we saw them drop a bag at the scene we would know they carried out attack, we cant see that. even if they did which is why i ask why were they at the race? this does not mean they acted alone and there was no involvement by other parties. maybe they got the mercedes from someone else, there is an interview about the younger brother needing a nice vehicle from the autoshop right before marathon? there are so many events surrounding this case like fbi killing tamerlans friend right after he is said to have confessed to a triple homicide etc etc this does not appear to be as simple as 2 brothers causing terror for a muslim cause, there are many questions that remain unanswered and a lot of misinformation and pictures and video that can be easily altered. anyone who follows all details of this case do not know what really happened regardless of what they think happened myself included

The video footage is evidence in an ongoing investigation and criminal case. This footage will not be released to the public until after it is presented in court. Why don't you wait until the trial, when all the evidence is released before coming to a conclusion.

you are right however he also pleaded not guilty to every charge...they are trying to not release autopsy photos of victims to the defense, they also took the green honda to the shooting of the officer which until recently there were no details other than a report of a man in a cowboy hat fleeing the scene..i will be posting other elements of the case that are strange as well with links and so on

you are right however he also pleaded not guilty to every charge...they are trying to not release autopsy photos of victims to the defense, they also took the green honda to the shooting of the officer which until recently there were no details other than a report of a man in a cowboy hat fleeing the scene..i will be posting other elements of the case that are strange as well with links and so on
I suggest you read through the posts in the Boston Bombing section first. This way you don't open new threads on subjects that are already covered.
https://www.metabunk.org/forums/boston-marathon-bombings.27/

funny how we cant see evidence but the media and nation can call them guilty before a trial and one is already dead. i do think there is enough information available to raise concerns about these events. unlike the miriam casey shooting which no one has seemed interested in, this event has a lot of weird stuff surrounding it. sandy hook is pretty cut and dry either it was a hoax or wasn't a hoax being a pretty bold but entertaining notion. boston is much bigger and worth the analysis imo

This can't possibly be a serious question, can it? Why were two Boston residents at the Boston Marathon?
you're doing better than me. I thought we were still at the gas station scene and couldn't figure out what 'race' meant at all!

Thread is drifting off topic and is being paused. Please review the posting guidelines for any new threads.

This is a forum for debunking incorrect claims of evidence. Not specious speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back