Russian Chemtrail Activists

CbIncus

This spring I found a group called "Химиотрассы" ("Chemtrails") in VKontakte social network: http://vk.com/chemtrails. Its administrator is Russian ufologist Nikolay Subbotin. The posts are a compilation of old and new chemtrail bunk. It's surprising that they treat WWII contrails as chemtrails. There are no real debunkers there, just some trolls. I just don't have time to fight with these chemtrailers.

The sad thing is that the number of the group's followers is constantly rising... :( 9 month ago it included 2,500 people, now it's more than 4,000. It's very difficult to stop this hoax and the inability to understand atmospheric science.

This spring I found a group called "Химиотрассы" ("Chemtrails") in VKontakte social network: http://vk.com/chemtrails. Its administrator is Russian ufologist Nikolay Subbotin. The posts are a compilation of old and new chemtrail bunk. It's surprising that they treat WWII contrails as chemtrails. There are no real debunkers there, just some trolls. I just don't have time to fight with these chemtrailers.

The sad thing is that the number of the group's followers is constantly rising... :( 9 month ago it included 2,500 people, now it's more than 4,000. It's very difficult to stop this hoax and the inability to understand atmospheric science.
I ran into this sort of thing with the Planet X hoax. Nancy Lieder had/has compiled such a vast array of bunk on her site in support of her story that it's an uphill battle to counter it at all. You have to explain that every bit of "evidence" they cite is false- hundreds of items. The true believers and even the new people have a hard time believing that ALL of it is bunk, even though it is. They just have had years to gather it together and even though it may have been debunked when it first came out, they never admit it or remove anything from the morass. It just builds and builds.

Russian Society for the Study chemtrail. 14 years ago in 1999, I came up with a new term "chemtrails", which is the literal translation of the same foreign concept "chemtrail".
Content from External Source
He's been in this since 1999?

Russian Society for the Study chemtrail. 14 years ago in 1999, I came up with a new term "chemtrails", which is the literal translation of the same foreign concept "chemtrail".
That sentence doesn't make sense. He 'came up with a new term', for the existing term, that is the same?

That sentence doesn't make sense. He 'came up with a new term', for the existing term, that is the same?

Right. I saw that, but it's a translation from Russian. I think the term he came up with was a Russian word which also translated as "chemtrails".

It was translated from this word: "химиотрассы "

PS: Yep. Google translate makes it out to be "chemtrails".

It was translated from this word: "химиотрассы "

PS: Yep. Google translate makes it out to be "chemtrails".

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Химиотрассы
(Google translation)
Chemtrails , or himtreyly ( Engl. chemtrails ) - urban legend , according to which " occupation government "secretly sprays of passenger aircraft some "chemicals." Conspiracy theorists argue that such planes can be recognized by the unusual condensation trails .
No evidence of the reality of chemtrail does not exist [1] .
"Occupation Government links to:

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Сионистское_оккупационное_правительство
Zionist occupation government ( Engl. Zionist Occupation Government , ZOG , ZOG ) - the term is used extensively in the environment Applying the term implies the existence of a conspiracy , members of which are the Jews and their supporters, have a strong influence on the policies of the government of his country, another state or around the world [3] [4] . Sometimes in an English speaking environment uses the term JOG ( Eng. Jewish Occupation Government ) - Jewish Occupational Government. [5] [6] The use of the word "Zionist" in the context of the term may also be related to the " Protocols of the Elders of Zion . "
The earliest appearance of the term mentioned in the article "Welcome to the world ZOG» ( 1976 ), American journalist Eric Thomson . [7]

Uses this phrase in Russia are usually supporters of conspiracy theories and mean "Jewish control" or, in a broader sense - "control of non-Russian financial-industrial groups" over the various state and public Most often the term is used as a collective image of the secret anti-national government, leading an explicit anti-people policies solely for selfish reasons.The characteristic idea of the mindset of media such views gives the following quotation (the book was published in Moscow in 2001):

"Rothschild" - an anti-Semitic caricature depicting the "Jewish control of the world" (France, 1898)
In the mass consciousness ... Russian Jewry otlichaemo not recognizable as an enemy, as a source of evil ... like locusts, destroying national roots of our Fatherland, otherwise we would not choose these governors did not give voice antinationalist Duma, would not tolerate the government imposed on us. Jewish question ... is real and significant, not only for Russia but also for the United States, whose government many Americans as' the government of the Zionist occupation "is not called. Yes ... what country after country, all through the purse and selling presses Jews seized power, to put it at the service only and was only their Jewish interests, not stopping at nothing ...

"Undigested us a lesson," Boris Mironov

On the Internet, the term is often used as a symbol of the "secret world government" in humorous terms , and is used for jokes on the topic of anti-Semitism and conspiracy. Also, the term in vogue in kaschenitov - internet trolls using Jewish themes.

"Химиотрассы" would be transcribed to something like "Chimiotrassij".

Last edited:
Химио = Chemo (an abbreviation of chemotherapy, химиотерапия)
трассы = Trails

Subbotin just directly translated the word "chemtrail" into Russian, and got the word "химиотрасса". Mick explained this very well.

At the risk of generalizing, let's hope there are not radicalized Chechens in that bunch.

I've never seen such people there, but there were some threats of shooting the "chemtrail planes" down.

Back