Roseanne Barr: “MK ULTRA Mind Control Rules in Hollywood”

Clock

Senior Member.
Vigilant Citizen is back at it!

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/roseanne-barr-mk-ultra-mind-control-rules-in-hollywood/

Roseanne Barr is an outspoken actress and comedienne who never shied away from tackling difficult and controversial issues, even if that meant being unpopular or being tagged as “crazy” by mass media. While I can’t say that I agree with all of her views, she remains one of the very few people in Hollywood who dare talking about its most damning issue: MK ULTRA.
Content from External Source
In a recent interview with RT, Roseanne talked about the dark side of the entertainment industry and directly mentioned MK ULTRA as being a major force in Hollywood. Here’s the interview (it is set up to start at the part about the entertainment industry).

What do you guys think of this? Apart from the fact that the MKULTRA program ended in 1973.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is mentally ill.

She told Oprah, "I was in a very unhappy relationship and I was prescribed numerous psychiatric drugs... to deal with the fact that I had some mental illness...

Vigilant Citizen looks very much to me like a deliberate attempt to make money from fear based bunk.

Yeah, it didn't make sense to me either. This is not the first time Roseanne has talked about stuff like this.

Roseanne Talking About Mind Control in the Past
The above television interview is not the only instance where Roseanne managed to slip mentions of MK Ultra in mass media. During a CNN interview with Larry King which aired on August 16, 2001, Roseanne talks about trauma-based mind control and MK ULTRA (I placed important parts in bold).

KING: All right, some see what you have or had as a serious psychological disorder.

ROSEANNE: I like how you just keep going.

KING: Others as psychological fad. Also…

ROSEANNE: A fad?

KING: Whether it’s deliberately induced or naturally occurring.

ROSEANNE: Well, I have this head shrinker and he says it’s deliberately induced because the CIA is where they started inducing it when after they brought all the Nazis over from Germany to run American Psychiatric Association.

KING: What are you talking about?

ROSEANNE: I’m telling you the truth. It is all mind control and all kinds of things to invent people with multiple personalities.

KING: So you have been captured by Nazis?

ROSEANNE: The government. Well in a way, I believe the government has implanted some kind of a chip into my head where…

KING: Roseanne.

ROSEANNE: You know, is monitored by Barbara Walters and these other women. And they take all my ideas and I’m, you know.

KING: Yes, is Oprah one of the people monitoring?

ROSEANNE: Of course.

KING: She’s definitely in touch?

ROSEANNE: Definitely. I think she sits with her finger on the switch to the chip.

(…)

KING: Let me read something to you, that you wrote in “Esquire.” And I want…

ROSEANNE: OK.

KING: …your reaction it. This is your writing.

ROSEANNE: Yes.

KING: In a notebook entry about yourself, you keep notebooks about yourself?

ROSEANNE: Of course I do, thousands, thousands.

KING: Thousands of notebooks.

ROSEANNE: Yes.

KING: Well, this one says, “So this my life, my true E-Hollywood story. It’s the story of multi, multiple multi-faceted girl, woman, boy poet, dancer, comedian, singer, freedom fighter, warrior, message bearer, performer, mother, sex partner, wife, actor, producer, director pioneer, autistic child, survivor of post dramatic stress, borderline bipolar, overweight, Turrets sufferer, multiple personality disorder, obsessive compulsive victim of psychiatric, planting of false memories, heretic witch, crone, take your pick. There’s been about 300 diagnoses which proves shrinks have been my only friends.”

ROSEANNE: That is true that shrinks have been my dearest friends.

- Source: CNN Transcripts

So, she says that she 'thinks' that they put a microchip in her head? For what? What would they gain from doing this? And if Roseanne is able to talk about this supposed "brainwashing" in the past, why haven't they done anything about it? So they are able to put a chip in her brain, but not able to shut her up? Again for some whatever reason, "the powers that be" are extremely incompetent for whatever reason.

If you go on her website, you can also see that she is like Alex Jones, who absolutely hates Mosanto:
http://www.roseanneworld.com/blog/2013/08/monsanto-manipulates-working-class-families-by-roseanne/

Here's Roseanne telling people that debunkers or people that don't believe in CT's are victims of MKUltra and/or are illiterate:

ESQ: But some things really don’t exist. Some conspiracy theories really are bonkers.

RB: Well that’s also MKUltra at work. Calling people who are whistle-blowers dissenters or crazy, that is MKUltra. And you notice how they rush in to fill all the silence? People should just read. They can read and find the information for themselves. But a lot of them can’t. Illiteracy is a huge problem in America. One in three adults in our country is illiterate. So people aren’t going to read.

ESQ: In a 2001 interview with Larry King, you told him “I believe the government has implanted some kind of a chip into my head.” Does that mean you’re being controlled by MKUltra too?

RB: That was complete satire. I was just playing with Larry King. I always did when I went on his show. I would say things like that just to see what kind of reaction I could get out of him. Of course I don’t really believe the government put a chip in my head.

ESQ: That’s good to hear.

RB: Sometimes when you’re face to face with somebody who’s been programmed—and I did feel like all of Larry King’s questions were programmed, everything he asked was programmed—I like to fuck up the program. Like the group Anonymous, it’s fun to fuck shit up. It’s our duty to fuck shit up.

ESQ: You don’t think Larry had any control over his own content?

RB: Not at all. By the way, I’m a big fan of Larry King. I think he was a great broadcaster. But the questions he asked me were the questions that the media wanted him to ask. And they’re confrontational, and they’re anti-artist, and they were always very sexist, and classist, and racist: the three big points of media. It was my duty as a comedian to fuck with him.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/culture/roseanne-barr-interview#ixzz2RY004qV6

I'm very confused by her position, Why does she not have a chip in her head?

Anything to get her name in the news. I never agreed with the 'common wisdom' that Larry King was a great interviewer. He refused to read the books from authors he had on. To be that was silly and thus I turned him off and that is while he was still on the radio.

Back