Roseanne Barr: “MK ULTRA Mind Control Rules in Hollywood”

Clock

Senior Member.
Vigilant Citizen is back at it!

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/roseanne-barr-mk-ultra-mind-control-rules-in-hollywood/

In a recent interview with RT, Roseanne talked about the dark side of the entertainment industry and directly mentioned MK ULTRA as being a major force in Hollywood. Here’s the interview (it is set up to start at the part about the entertainment industry).

What do you guys think of this? Apart from the fact that the MKULTRA program ended in 1973.

Last edited by a moderator:

JRBids

Senior Member.
She is mentally ill.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Vigilant Citizen looks very much to me like a deliberate attempt to make money from fear based bunk.

Clock

Senior Member.
Yeah, it didn't make sense to me either. This is not the first time Roseanne has talked about stuff like this.

So, she says that she 'thinks' that they put a microchip in her head? For what? What would they gain from doing this? And if Roseanne is able to talk about this supposed "brainwashing" in the past, why haven't they done anything about it? So they are able to put a chip in her brain, but not able to shut her up? Again for some whatever reason, "the powers that be" are extremely incompetent for whatever reason.

If you go on her website, you can also see that she is like Alex Jones, who absolutely hates Mosanto:
http://www.roseanneworld.com/blog/2013/08/monsanto-manipulates-working-class-families-by-roseanne/

Clock

Senior Member.
Here's Roseanne telling people that debunkers or people that don't believe in CT's are victims of MKUltra and/or are illiterate:

I'm very confused by her position, Why does she not have a chip in her head?

Cairenn

Senior Member.
Anything to get her name in the news. I never agreed with the 'common wisdom' that Larry King was a great interviewer. He refused to read the books from authors he had on. To be that was silly and thus I turned him off and that is while he was still on the radio.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
HappyMonday Roseanne Barr - Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Related Articles