Rectangular building type objects on the surface of the moon [Like the Triangle]

James Adams

After seeing the report about the supposed secret base on the moon I have been looking for evidence for myself. Using google earth and searching zoomed up on the moon model I came across a cluster of rectangular shaped objects that look very similar to the way buildings look when viewing the earth model, I am not saying that is what they are I am claiming that they look like a building complex, the coords are as follows: (25'50' 55.09" N 147'18'00.42" on the moon model) take a look and see what you think. I have not found any other place thus far that has similar features but the surface of the moon is huge so I just may be missing something. No real debunking to be done here but it's not publicly shared info yet so the cooks haven't had time to make anything up yet.
retangular object on the moon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
B Odd, shiny rectangular object over Montréal's suburbs (Drone?/Balloon?) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Jesse3959 FE Debunked with water tube level - 187 foot building 21.2 miles away below eye level Flat Earth 0
Oystein Debunked: AE911T: CNBC Anchor Ron Insana claims Building 7 a Controlled Implosion 9/11 13
Joe Hill Debunked: "The North Face of Building 7 Was Pulled Inward" 9/11 66
Mick West Collapse of 12 Story Building in Miami Beach Current Events 3
Miss VocalCord São Paulo High Rise Fire and Collapse - Wilton Paes de Almeida Building Current Events 87
Jedo Debunked: WTC7 was the only building not on the WTC block that had a fire on 9/11 9/11 0
Leifer Bent Steel In Building Fires Conspiracy Theories 1
Mick West First Interstate Tower Fire - Comparison with WTC Towers and WTC7 9/11 5
Mick West Have You Actually READ the NIST Report on Building 7? 9/11 12
Mick West Explained: Two Suns at Sunset - Harrow, UK [Reflection Off Building] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 19
Whitebeard Tehran Plasco Highrise Fire And Collapse - 9/11 WTC7, WTC1&2 Comparisons 9/11 84
NoParty Claim: Indigogo campaign to recreate 9/11 Plane Crash into Building 9/11 38
Mick West Debunked: WTC7 vs. Chechnya's Tallest Building Fire (Grozny-City Complex) 9/11 24
jomper WTC 7 (Building 7) General Discussion 0
lee h oswald 9/11: How hard is it to hit a building at 500mph? 9/11 930
Grieves BBC's Jane Standley Premature reporting of the collapse of WTC 7 (Building 7) 9/11 13
LogicAndSanity WTC 7 (Building 7) 9/11 1521
Fred259 WTC: Were the planes drones, how hard is flying a 767 into a building? 9/11 58
Mick West Building 7 Explained by Edward Current 9/11 2
Leifer Can the admins here, see our unposted ideas as we type them ? Site Feedback & News 8
derrick06 Explained: Snow on a Slide Curls Up Like a Blanket [A type of Snowroller] General Discussion 11
Mick West WTC Collapses: what type, weight, num, explosive, detonation would have to be used? 9/11 70
cloudspotter What Type of Plane Is This? [Too small to tell, maybe MD80] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 6
PCWilliams What type of argument ... ? General Discussion 14
Mick West Debunked: "Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism" Quotes Debunked 154
Related Articles

Related Articles