Outrageously fake chemtrails video

Jay Reynolds

Senior Member.

Is Mauro Martins de Oiviera involved?
The lead into the video is a logo image for Mauro Martins de Oliviera's website, geoengineeringwatch.org:

geoengineeringwatch.jpg

Harold Saive is promoting this video on various forums. The channel on which it appears hosts many of his videos.
Is he the source of this, or is he really so gullible?

Some questions which chemtrail believers need to ask themselves before buying into this one.

Note that the "spray" seems to lazily float downwind as it exits the nozzle.,while these jets fly at hudreds of miles/hour.
Why no details?
If a passenger actually did film this, why woldn't he give you something of value which you could follow up on?
Of what benefit is such a video with absolutely nothing confirmable?
Who would benefit by presenting such a video?
Why so short?
Why less than one minute?
Why does the whole thing look animated, like a cartoon?

The structures to which the "spary nozzle" is attached to as shown in the cartoon are flap track fairings:
Flap Track Fairings.jpg

The flap track fairings are covers which reduce wind drag on the mechanism which controls the flaps along the trailing edge of the wings:
B747_flaps_down.jpg

This is not an area where you would attach a flimsy spray nozzle.

I expect others have some additional insight into this video, it's source images, how it was made, some other mistakes itceator might have made which give it away.

It does not look fake to me. There is a portion where the video is switched into slow-motion, but apart from that it all seem kosher.

Here's the original video

Uploaded by wrire2vova on Aug 2, 2009

Singapore to Newark flight dunos gas [dumps fuel] over the Singapore on June 27, 2008

This is A340-500 Singapore - Newark, NJ

Content from External Source

Here's other videos with source description:

Damn you guys are good! And quick! I actually knew the answer to this one but you guys beat me to the buzzer. Damn! :)

I don't understand how the chemtrailers even think that the fuel dumps look anything like the persistent contrails that they normally point at as being "chemtrails". It is a narrow stream that evaporates shortly behind the plane. It originates immediately at the wing as opposed to the exhaust contrails that form aft of the engines at the point where the exhaust gas has expanded and cooled enough for the water therein to condense. What is depicted in their "fuel dump" chemtrail videos bares no resemblance at all to the types of clouds that they point at when they admonish us sheeple shills to "wake up and look up".

I don't understand how the chemtrailers even think that the fuel dumps look anything like the persistent contrails that they normally point at as being "chemtrails". It is a narrow stream that evaporates shortly behind the plane. It originates immediately at the wing as opposed to the exhaust contrails that form aft of the engines at the point where the exhaust gas has expanded and cooled enough for the water therein to condense. What is depicted in their "fuel dump" chemtrail videos bares no resemblance at all to the types of clouds that they point at when they admonish us sheeple shills to "wake up and look up".

Any inconsistencies in appearance or behavior is due to the attempted coverup by "them" using video editing and special effects. See? I'm getting the hang of this conspiracy mindset thingy. Pretty good, huh?

Indeed. Here's what it looks like from the ground:

The aircraft, of of KLM’s B744 full passenger versions, registered PH-BFG, took off from SFO and somewhere around Sacramento the crew decided to turn back to SFO because the nosewheel wouldn’t retract.
Content from External Source

Last edited:
Yep just dumping fuel.
FWIW on most Boeings the nozzle is out on the wingtips.

I had to dump 80 tonnes of fuel once shortly after takeoff out of LAX, it took 40 minutes.

Thanks for the corrections, guys.

So, someone took 17 seconds of footage in which the fuel dump was properly described and portrayed it into a video using the geoengineeringwatch.org logo which claims the fuel dump is "spraying".

Who would do this, why was the original video source not cited, and no narration provided?

What was the purpose of using the geoengineeringwatch logo?

At geoengineeringwatch.org, which is owned by Mauro Martins de Oliviera of the Mt. Shasta chemtrails group, several other videos from Youtube user 'chemtrailsplanet' are featured.
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/?cat=14

On Youtube user 'chemtrailsplanet's youtube page, the majority of the videos are by Harold Saive, whose voice is fairly recognizable :
http://www.youtube.com/user/chemtrailsplanet/videos

The user info lists 'chemtrailsplanet' only as being 68 years of age, from the US, which fits Harold Saive:
http://www.youtube.com/user/chemtrailsplanet/feed

Harold Saive's website features a banner from youtube user 'chemtrailsplanet' at the top left of its home page:
http://saive.com/

This particular video was uploaded on June 21, 2012, and by 3pm that same day was being promoted by Harold Saive:
http://www.thomhartmann.com/users/h...o-chemtrails-and-spray-nozzle-inside-aircraft
http://www.examiner.com/article/pas...and-spray-nozzle-from-inside-aircraft?cid=rss

It appears to me that there is a good chance that Harold Saive is behind 'chemtrailsplanet', and he created this video.

Harold is fairly well known to me, we have exchanged emails. He is not very honest, which is again demonstrated by what he has done with this video. He didn't narrate it because his voice would be recognizable, and he doesn't lst himself as the owner of 'chemtrailsplanet'.

I think that in his heart, he knows what he is doing is wrong, but somehow he justifies doing it anyways. G. Edward Griffin predicted on video that, "When the truth about chemtrails finally comes out, and it will, it will be said "We did it for the better good of the greater number".

What Griffn said was meant to be said about others, but how many times have we seen chemtrails believers and especially promoters willing to say things they surely must know are false, because it might help convince others?

This sort of hypocrisy needs to be examined whenever possible, highlighted and recorded so that some believers will come to know that their leadership is, in many cases, willing to mislead in order to lead.

Interesting, the video used to show the footage of the fuel dump shot from inside the plane. It has been cropped to just the logo. You can do simple editing of videos in YouTube.

Rather than admit his mistake, he's just pretending it never happened.

Interesting, the video used to show the footage of the fuel dump shot from inside the plane. It has been cropped to just the logo. You can do simple editing of videos in YouTube.

Rather than admit his mistake, he's just pretending it never happened.

Ah! Suspected that, but had no idea that you could cut the movie once it was "live" on youtube.

What a sneaky sausage...

It's a fairly new thing. You can just adjust the start and end times of the video, not do an rearranging. But still, it can certainly lead the to the video not matching the description, or the comments, which can be rather deceptive.

It's a fairly new thing. You can just adjust the start and end times of the video, not do an rearranging. But still, it can certainly lead the to the video not matching the description, or the comments, which can be rather deceptive.

One to remember for the future ;)

Harold Saive. A man with no evidence of a conscience. You have met the enemy. Look in the mirror and you can see him clearly.
Shame on you.

Back