Orbs flying in a line

I'm leaning towards it being fake. Anonymous Tik-Tok videos are not the best source. And why did they stop filiming? Why didn't hundreds of people see it?

I'm leaning towards it being fake. Anonymous Tik-Tok videos are not the best source. And why did they stop filiming? Why didn't hundreds of people see it?
plus she didnt seem as freaked out as one would expect seeing something like that just my opinion of course

Here I did a quick stabilize and echo of the start. The only thing that kind of makes sense is some balloons or kites on a string. But the later zooming off seems to rule that out.

They start out remarkably in sync with the camera, which seems suspicious.

Here I did a quick stabilize and echo of the start. The only thing that kind of makes sense is some balloons or kites on a string. But the later zooming off seems to rule that out.

They start out remarkably in sync with the camera, which seems suspicious.
Thank you so much for responding. But what do you mean by "remarkably in sync"? And why is that suspicious

But what do you mean by "remarkably in sync"? And why is that suspicious

I think what he's saying is they move with the camera. If these were 4-5 orbs in the sky, they might move in sync with each other, but not with a hand held camera looking up at them as they suddenly appeared. If they are synced with the camera, it would suggest they were added or are linked to the camera somehow and not really in the sky.

I think what he's saying is they move with the camera. If these were 4-5 orbs in the sky, they might move in sync with each other, but not with a hand held camera looking up at them as they suddenly appeared. If they are synced with the camera, it would suggest they were added or are linked to the camera somehow and not really in the sky.
Oh, I see. In the video with the echo effect the balloons move on a smooth path. Until the camera moves and then the balloons also move a bit off of the smooth path. Bit of a coincidence

Back