"Orb" on IR Security Camera that "Passes through Walls"

MrXopher

This was sent to my friend who is claiming this as proof that orbs can pass through walls and that the smooth trajectory is confirmarion of intelligent flight.

Sadly, I don't know, nor could ascertain the layout of the premises, but I have pointed out that as the orb passes over the darker areas it loses its luminosity suggesting maybe a reflection of another moving light source?

Last edited by a moderator:
it doesnt pass through the wall, if you go frame by frame before [im gonna call it a bug] takes off, you see it walking/moving along the wall.
I had noticed that right at the start of the video you can see a blurred disturbance to the top left of the door frame, and, although I have very limited video resources, right at the very end looks to me like there may be some insect like elements to its overall motion. (Based on other clips that I've seen, and examples of similar)
This was dismissed when I suggested it as an insect doesn't fly like that. :-/

it doesnt pass through the wall, if you go frame by frame before [im gonna call it a bug] takes off, you see it walking/moving along the wall.
Definitely not passing through the wall. Definitely a bug in flight. However, I can't perceive any walking. I suspect that's just the start of its flight, but that part doesn't matter at all.

My inputs to that conclusion are:
The illumination decreases with the increasing distance from the camera, therefore we are likely to be the source of the illumination.
There are no clear shadows behind the objects in front of surfaces, therefore we are are extremely likely to be the source of the illumination.
The thing starts indistinguishable from the wall it launched from, consistent with being at the same distance as the wall it started on, well duh, and having a reasonable reflectance, such as the elytra or wings of an insect.
It grows as it moves, therefore it's moving towards us, and getting close.
It gets much brighter as it moves, consistent with the illumination/distance relation I started with, and it moving towards us and getting really close.
It becomes highly out of focus as it moves, consistent with it getting really close.
Even when it's really close it's still not that large, so it's a small object.

So we're looking for something small, possibly with wings, and that can fly, and is found in houses.

Definitely alien orbs.

Back