New Zealand Ministry of Environment reply to "chemtrail" query

MikeC

Closed Account
An internal memo regarding the nature of the reply to an Official Information Act request (NZ equivalent of US FOI) was accidentally released to a person making a request regarding "chemtrails" (etc)

without a trace of irony Northland Chemtrail watch have taken it as proof that the government is covering "it" up:

I mean.......what more could you possibly need as evidence of a coverup!!

An internal memo regarding the nature of the reply to an Official Information Act request (NZ equivalent of US FOI) was accidentally released to a person making a request regarding "chemtrails" (etc)

without a trace of irony Northland Chemtrail watch have taken it as proof that the government is covering "it" up:

I mean.......what more could you possibly need as evidence of a coverup!!

That is a great response.

When I used to write to government officials in Australia (in 2014) they would always say 'Not that we are aware of' so I took that to mean 'it is most probably happening'! However if they gave a response like that I think I would have stopped annoying them a little earlier than I did.

For sheer interest I thought I'd see what I could find about "Malcolm Scott, post graduate researcher"........turns out he is actually Malcolm Scott, Student Advisor Business and Economics at University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand.

His letter back to the MfE asking for the response mentioned above to be released to him makes great reading too....

Yow. The "classified WHO report" he mentions comes from none other than Dane Wigington in the footnote. The letter does have that aura of authority though. Extra points for style. ;)

he very specific, says his intel can be verified... painted into a corner

https://chemtrailsnorthnz.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/for_consultation_letter_to_mfe_5april-2016.pdf

Conclusions and recommendations For the record, so that MfE staff are no longer ‘unaware’, I can inform you that the aerosol forcing operation underway in NZ is a military coordinated programme at full scale since late 2009. The aircraft used are military, or converted commercial aircraft leased or on loan to the military. On occasion certain civil aircraft are used on regular routes when this is convenient, and the operation works in tandem with operations in other countries to share aircraft and aerosol chemical supply chains. This information can be verified, you just need to talk to the right people some of whom I think would be known to you.
Content from External Source

There will be inquisitive people that will find this thread and read it and it won't really help them to see what is actually going on.
I know it is a laborious task to continually, gently provide the facts.

My understanding is it is not because of that response in the OP but all the other responses before that have been misunderstood that they came to the conclusion the government is lying. Malcolm Scott was only supposed to receive #13. The low risk they refer to is security I imagine but can't be certain yet.
pg1.jpg pg2.jpg

I have only read bits here and there another instance of misunderstanding is the use of the word 'aerosol'.
An intensive cloud and aerosol observing system obtained airborne measurements during the Indirect and Semi-Direct Aerosol Campaign (ISDAC) at the ACRF North Slope of Alaska locale in April 2008.
Content from External Source
I seriously don't have the time to really delve into this but there is quiet a bit of misunderstanding that needs to be corrected.

Finding a car to buy for my daughter who is just about to have a baby is more important at this time. I also don't have time to check my work so hope I am on the right track.

Back