New Ratings System

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I think Mick removed all those cuz the guy was literally hitting disagree with nearly every post.
I have removed some ratings given when people abuse the systems. It's a bit of a blunt tool though, as I have to do with SQL queries
Code:
SELECT * FROM `dark_postrating` WHERE `user_id` = '10115' AND `rating` = '3'

NoParty

Senior Member.
I have removed some ratings given when people abuse the systems. It's a bit of a blunt tool though, as I have to do with SQL queries
Code:
SELECT * FROM `dark_postrating` WHERE `user_id` = '10115' AND `rating` = '3'
And some of those guys were pretty blunt tools, as well.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
H The German WWII "Knickebein" Navigation System and the Curvature of the Earth Flat Earth 11
novatron Debunked: California Wildfires Match the Exactly Path of the Proposed Rail System Wildfires 3
Whitebeard Debunked: Nibiru FOUND? Mysterious gigantic rogue planet spotted lurking outside our solar system Science and Pseudoscience 1
Mick West Ground Truth: Verifying Stellarium's Model of The Solar System Flat Earth 2
Mick West Debunked: Defcon level raised [Defcon Warning System is a Hobbyist Website] General Discussion 8
Svartbjørn The Solar System.. To Scale (just for fun, nothing to debunk here) General Discussion 0
Rob Can the weapon system used be determined from the available evidence? Flight MH17 40
Graham2001 Debunked: Sagan: Why is it that it is only our planet in the solar system that is like paradise? Quotes Debunked 12
Thor Odinson Debunked:Solar System Warming (Climate Change Conspiracy Theory) Conspiracy Theories 113
Trigger Hippie Explained: Agenda 21 Map of "Simulated Reserve and Corridor System / Biodiversity [Propaganda] Conspiracy Theories 19
C Conair spray system workshop photo [C-130 MASS Mosquito Spray System] Contrails and Chemtrails 17
George B Should there be a Conspiracy Forum Rating System. General Discussion 35
mrfintoil Explained: "Exclusive: Leaked Photos of Chemtrail Dispersal System" Contrails and Chemtrails 87
Representative Press WTC7 Fire Temperatures and effects on the East Floor System 9/11 58
Keef Wivaneff Rail Energy Storage System General Discussion 12
Truthseeker007 Theory: Use of "chemtrails" to destroy the human immune system Contrails and Chemtrails 32
Mick West The Infraction System for enforcing the politeness policy Site Feedback & News 14
Spongebob SWIR - Short Wave Infrared Camera System Contrails and Chemtrails 9
HappyMonday Epoch Times' - 'Nervous-System Damage From the Sky' article Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Related Articles

Related Articles