Multiple UAP Visible Only on Night Vision

masterbuzz01

I am not sure if this has been posted here, but I found this video on reddit a few days ago. It was filmed by a guy with a night vision camera, and it was not visible to his naked eyes. There is some cloud coverage at some parts, but at around 1:42 it is in a hole in the clouds and you can see it moving relative to the stars behind it.

This is not my video. I would like to hear some possible explanations. My theory is it could be a geosynchronous satellite, but even those don't move this much. It's interesting that it can only be seen by the camera, I am not aware of any objects that can do that.

Youtube video:
Source: https://youtu.be/JM0AWRDt5Ks

Reddit post:
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/v26f0l/uap_not_visible_except_with_night_vision/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

He doesn't tell us where he is. He clearly sounds American, but he could be anywhere. In the comments he says this is the first time he's used the camera, so maybe he's a little confused, but I thought the idea of Night Vision was to see things that you can't see with the naked eye in the dark. That's the point, isn't it?

Just a first guess, it looks like a distant airplane, that disappears behind the clouds and then reappears. It follows a straight trajectory and it seems one can make out the collision lights flashing. Maybe?

If it is a plane, and we new when and where this happened, a member like @flarkey would probably have this figured out.

Looks like it "disappears" pretty much in unison with the stars. I suspect that is significant.

He doesn't tell us where he is. He clearly sounds American, but he could be anywhere. In the comments he says this is the first time he's used the camera, so maybe he's a little confused, but I thought the idea of Night Vision was to see things that you can't see with the naked eye in the dark. That's the point, isn't it?

Just a first guess, it looks like a distant airplane, that disappears behind the clouds and then reappears. It follows a straight trajectory and it seems one can make out the collision lights flashing. Maybe?

If it is a plane, and we new when and where this happened, a member like @flarkey would probably have this figured out.
I’m going to try and contact the cameraman in the morning and ask about his location if he is comfortable. It is his first time, and I have 0 experience with skywatching with night vision.

That is the point of night vision xD. I’m intrigued at how bright it is compared to other stars in the background, and why the cameraman couldn’t see it with his naked eye.

It does resemble navigation lights on a plane. On the other hand, wouldn’t the cameraman had seen red, white, or green?

I don’t think there’s much more we can tell until the OP tells more info about his location. I’ll try and figure out that constellation tomorrow for a general direction.

Looks like it "disappears" pretty much in unison with the stars. I suspect that is significant.
In most of the video I think it disappears because of the clouds. There might be a point where it disappears in a clear spot, but I’m not able to look at the video that closely at the time.

It flies like a plane, in a place where a plane would fly, and flashes like a plane. It's a duck.

Last edited:
depending on the technology of the "night vision" and the filters on the lens, the camera may not see haze that obscures lights for the naked eye

Which is the specific object that we are looking at, there's a insect looking thing at 00:02, flashing dot thing at 03:13?

I had a little closer look this morning and wound up with this promising looking candidate, FedEx Flight 1254, a Boeing 757-200 freighter out of Providence, RI.

This is a general view of the NE sky at the time. I marked the star Alderamin (yellow) in the Cepheus constellation, a peculiar triangle arrangement of stars over in Cygnus (green) and the path of the object (red - it's quite rough but it should fit more or less).
1.jpg

A frame from the video, same markings.
2.jpg

And the path of FDX1254 in Google Earth. Since we don't know the exact location I simply plonked down somewhere in Bridgewater. It'd be nice to know the exact time as well. Something like 9:46 to 9:50 or thereabouts local time would fit best, I think. It'll depend on the exact location.
3.jpg

Zoomed out view. If it really is the object in question then it would have been in or just past the lefthand turn.
4.jpg

I had a little closer look this morning and wound up with this promising looking candidate, FedEx Flight 1254, a Boeing 757-200 freighter out of Providence, RI.

This is a general view of the NE sky at the time. I marked the star Alderamin (yellow) in the Cepheus constellation, a peculiar triangle arrangement of stars over in Cygnus (green) and the path of the object (red - it's quite rough but it should fit more or less).
1.jpg

A frame from the video, same markings.
2.jpg

And the path of FDX1254 in Google Earth. Since we don't know the exact location I simply plonked down somewhere in Bridgewater. It'd be nice to know the exact time as well. Something like 9:46 to 9:50 or thereabouts local time would fit best, I think. It'll depend on the exact location.
3.jpg

Zoomed out view. If it really is the object in question then it would have been in or just past the lefthand turn.
4.jpg
Yeah I saw the same flight. But didn't have time to do the google maps work.

The sighting is listed at 9:50 local time so I think that is probably case closed.

Let me get this straight: Someone saw a plane, and thought it was aliens?
Actually, some brave soul risked a visit from the MiB to post clear evidence of alien visitation only to have the government shills on this forum try to convince the sheeple that it was "just a plane".

Nice work @Easy Muffin.

Let me get this straight: Someone saw a plane, and thought it was aliens?
It sounds like a logical fallacy: in the movies, UFOs are unidentified lights in the sky; "therefore", in reality, unidentified lights in the sky are UFOs.
It's definitely more exciting than cold hard logic.

Back