Montevideo Tic Tac

Particularly the rate of speed it appears to leave
the "rate of speed" depends entirely on the size and distance of the object. The picture makes you think it's as far away as an airplane when it could be quite close to the camera!

Let a small piece of cotton (or similar) float down in front of your face, then blow on it.

The early disappearances and reappearances are obviously compression artefacts, clearly the encoder's bandwidth-limited when they happen (huge swathes of sky change from one matte tone to another in one go - there's almost no detail in the sky, presumably as there's no bits to carry that detail). The final one, zoomed in, is accompanied by other glitching elsewhere in the frame, and therefore could even be bugs in the compression itself.

The imgur link shows this more accurately
oh i see... i thought that was just a photo.

so youre thinking this bird is the ufo? that the yellow arrow is pointing to? (you can see it fly up better in the youtube slo-mo section)

1655772813028.png

i thought the ufo was the bright white blob in your OP (opening post) photo.

The early disappearances and reappearances are obviously compression artefacts, clearly the encoder's bandwidth-limited when they happen (huge swathes of sky change from one matte tone to another in one go - there's almost no detail in the sky, presumably as there's no bits to carry that detail). The final one, zoomed in, is accompanied by other glitching elsewhere in the frame, and therefore could even be bugs in the compression itself.
Thank you

Back