Meteorite over South Papua, Indonesia. May 3 2020 ?

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member

Source: https://www.facebook.com/muammark3/videos/2900631853335355/

Unsure of the provenance, but this was posted on May 3 2020 on Facebook, with the text:
ANGKASA, is the national space agency of Malaysia.

It looks more like space junk to me. Possible old footage, but I was unable to find one the matched.

Attachments

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Some (translated) comments seem to show it was seen by several people.

Phain

It looks more like space junk to me. Possible old footage, but I was unable to find one the matched.
If the video is real, IMO it burns for a great diistance and too bright to be space junk.
Also at the end of the video seems to explode before going dark, its not just fading away - burning away in the atmosphere.

I dont think thats real tho, cause something weird happens after the explosion at the end and I dont think its caused by the camera trying to adjust to low light.

Coriolis

If the video is real, IMO it burns for a great diistance and too bright to be space junk.
I completely disagree, it looks very real and much like space junk re-entering the atmosphere.
Here's an example of that happening, it stays visible for over 2 minutes, also with explosions: Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhBw5yaR_SU&

Meteors usually cross the entire sky in a matter of seconds because of much higher re-entry speeds: Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBLjB5qavxY

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Possible 'meteorite' spotted in the sky near Charlottetown [Sunlit contrail and Bokeh] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 15
Robert Tankersley Debunked: Meteorite? Paris, Oxford County, Maine [Sunlit contrail segment with shadow] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 46
JFDee Meteorite trail near Chelyabinsk, Russia Contrails and Chemtrails 48
lamentiraestaahifuera.com Meteorite? What the heck? [Sunlit contrail] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
Priyadi The Origin of the "Polaris is visible from south of the equator" Myth Flat Earth 2
Rory Claim: footage of Great South Bay Bridge supports flat earth Flat Earth 11
J Explaining the white smoke from the base of the South Tower 9/11 Conspiracy Theories 13
Sascha North-South flights Flat Earth 10
Mick West WTC7 South Side Photos 9/11 2
Mick West A Slightly Square Cloud South of Australia Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
Mick West Rocket Contrail, South of Monterey, California [ Trident II Test] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
Marin B Three Planes Turn Right, South of San Francisco Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 15
Mick West Flat Earth Theory Debunked by Short Flights (QF27 & QF28) From Australia to South America Flat Earth 276
Trailspotter Strange cloud formation in South Indian Ocean Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 13
Trailblazer Jellyfish clouds over South Australia (altocumulus floccus) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 22
Leifer Flightradar24 + Satellite Overlay - Contrails over South England and London Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Mick West Debunked: Michael Hastings Crash Engine Found North of Crash going South? Conspiracy Theories 43
scombrid Debunked:9/9/2012 -- HAARP ring outbreak -- Midwest to South USA HAARP 12

Related Articles