Maybe there are both chemtrails AND contrails?

Any argument or evidence will be evaluated on its own merits. If you can demonstrated otherwise, then please go ahead. What evidence has been dismissed?

Your evidence has no more substance than the "bunk". It is all Internet hear-say. What do you have other than what you found on google? Show me primary literature from a pier-review journal. You don't have it. Neither do I. The difference is that I am not pontificating "truth". I am saying that "some might be true and some might be BS".

The problem with you is that you believe your own BS. It is like a mirror that shows you what you want to see. Your mind is made up. rename the site "tell me what I believe" as you really don't want any idea that goes against what you think you know.

This site. There is clearly only one opinion here. Debunk everything. Whether it is right or wrong. There is zero objectivity. Have fun telling yourselves what you want to hear. You have a myopic world view and can't tolerate dissent.

My last post as it is a waste of time. Have fun with your sycophants.

Toot-a-loo

The problem with you is that you believe your own BS. It is like a mirror that shows you what you want to see. Your mind is made up. rename the site "tell me what I believe" as you really don't want any idea that goes against what you think you know.

Observational, anecdotal and at risk of transgressing politeness policy, and not necessarily directed at HotRod:
Why is it that conspiracy theory proponents accuse debunkers of exactly the behaviour that they themselves exhibit? I have seen this many times.

This is one of the most intriguing things about debunking the chemtrails group of conspiracy theories.

... and when pressed on a point, there is a flurry of non-specific and incorrect criticism, "See ya later!", and gone! Vanished!

Your evidence has no more substance than the "bunk". It is all Internet hear-say.
This is where you err.

Did you read the articles on contrailscience.com? There are plenty of references to scientific papers. The same with many threads here.

Why don't you just bring forward one specific argument or observation and we'll discuss it - while you watch over the quality of the sources ?

It's really strange this phenomenon of people seeming to think science is relative to the observer and does not apply objectively.
It's as if a politically correct moral relativism has spread and infected other areas where it has no place.
It's not just a difference of opinion, its claims are testable and verifiable, therefore someone is going to end up being wrong.
An attitude of 'maybe it is, maybe it isn't' can only exist when that testing of reality hasn't taken place - to maintain that at this point in the conversation can only be due to a lack of information, or deliberate ignoring of that information.

What bothers me is that he claimed to be a biology major. I can only hope that he will learn more.

There are areas where one does need to keep an open mind. Two that come to mind are archeology and paleontology. Some areas of astronomy is another. But even in those there are accepted knowns, like the speed of light.

Is it just me or did this guy sound just like that Joe Newman guy? He came, made claims and didn't back them up with anything except condescending psychobabble about how we can't call something debunked and we are all wrong because we do, then when pressed for evidence he takes his ball and leaves. o_O

You got some pilots here Hotrod who fly the aircraft many believe are spraying chemtrails. I can give you many reasons why that specific aspect of the chemtrail meme isn't happening.

If you have any aviation/chemtrail questions, we'd be happy to address them.

What bothers me is that he claimed to be a biology major.

In my opinion that was probably not true, and would have eventually come out. This one seems afraid to make any conclusions at all, yet wanted to criticize. Further discussion would have revealed something that he/she didn't want us to know. We see a lot of these 'hit-and-runs', folks who are very insecure and won't take challenges. They know their limits.

Back