Max Bliss performs seamless 180 U-Turn on global warming.

TWCobra

Senior Member.
As little as 6 weeks ago, Max Bliss was angrily denouncing global warming as a fraud.

His The R.E.A.L institute FB page also contained numerous references to the supposed scam and his disagreement with Dane Wigington and others on this question. These references are now removed from his page but they looked a little like this:

max and dane.JPG

Max often trumpets the depth of his research. He has been in this area now for over three years. His Youtube channel contains hundreds of videos all claiming the global warming fraud apart from the last two which have these explanatory notes;

Published on Apr 13, 2014
Filthy sky and clouds, contrails are actually the main cause of the green house effect that supposedly requires 500 new climate laws and UN agenda 21 to save the planet from humans... The real threat is from the 1% inbred, insane psychopathic so called elites... Look up and open your eyes and mind and BE the change we need to see.... PEACE 4 ALL
Content from External Source

Published on Apr 7, 2014
Our sky is once again molested via a denied weather warfare program that uses aerosol sprays with metal particles from aeroplanes to mimic CONtrail vapour trails but are actuall CHEMTRAILS an exotic weapon used in conjunction with other technologies to force climate, fool the public, bring UN AGENDA21 force use of GMO's, sterilise -depopulate, control food and resources and ultimately control everything on the planet.
So we see how easy it is in the chemtrail world to ditch years of supposed research when confronted by a more dominant ego; Dane Wigington, and an easier argument to support; that global warming is actually happening.

Questions for Max Bliss:

!. Are your numerous Youtube videos containing the claim that Global Warming is a scam now going to be bulk deleted?

2. Are you going to explain to your followers that you were either;

a. Wrong about Global Warming being a scam... bearing in mind that this may bring you into conflict with many perhaps less dominant players who still believe it is; or

b. are you simply going to ignore the U-turn in the hope that none of your followers noticed?

You need to be quick Max... your R.E.A.L Institute page still contains such evidently false and conflicting claims such as this..

https://www.facebook.com/the.real.institute.max.bliss#

explanation required.JPG

Are you going to tell Lesley and Deanna they are also wrong? Such are the condundrums generated by your expediency.

Are you going to admit that your last few years of "research" was based on a false premise?

Last edited by a moderator:
This does not seem like a u-turn to me. In the first video he's not saying that there's no global warming, he's saying it's not so bad, because the earth has warmed before. It's the "fear mongering" he's calling a hoax.

In the second video, he says that the the global warming is largely caused by contrails, and this warming is being used to continue the hoax ("fool the public").

This does not seem like a u-turn to me. In the first video he's not saying that there's no global warming, he's saying it's not so bad, because the earth has warmed before. It's the "fear mongering" he's calling a hoax.

In the second video, he says that the the global warming is largely caused by contrails, and this warming is being used to continue the hoax ("fool the public").
Id agree with him there . I believe a lot of our weather is now influenced by contrails .

Belief.

Quantitative measurements.

Same validity?

I guess it is an easy belief to have though. You can see contrails. You can't see CO2. But seeing isn't the only way of measuring. Nor is it the best in a lot of cases.

Previously he has denied the green house effect (global warming) existed.

Found this in a quick search. March 2014, he's implying global warming is a fraud. watch?v=PfWq3dbBexM

mb.png

and also from March 5, 2014...

Just to make it clear.... I do not pursue the Nibiru, Planet X, Alien Agenda, Reptillian bloodlines (although Royals are all inbred bloodlines- Venetian Black Nobility) and until such credible evidence comes to light - not the City of London educated Zacharia Sitchin's legacy....I view these topic's as distractions, there are plenty of verifiable issues such as Chemtrails, Global warming fraud, Agenda 21, NWO One World Government system, Transhumanism, GMO, RFIF/Biometric monitoring ID/ Smart,Horizon 2020, Vaccines, Illegal wars, Globalisation, Banks/Corporate control, Overpopulation Propaganda, etc..etc..

http://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=511403345639189&id=328240720622120

Last edited:
I believe a lot of our weather is now influenced by contrails .

Evidence?

I mean, if I said that I "believe" that unicorn farts are causing the Earth to rotate on its axis, then I should have some proof to back up the claim.

Let's keep this to the topic of Max's opinion on Global Warming.

I don't see anywhere that he says we are not warming, just that the magnitude of the problem is being exploited for financial purposes. The fraud (in his mind) is the suggestion that it's a major problem.

In the first video in the OP (pre Wigington schism).."Global warming is a fraudulent claim".

Now we have "chemtrails are an exotic weapon to force the climate".

This is a new claim from Max and it contradicts the previous claim. It happened after the public spat with Wigington.

It seem pretty clear to me, others may disagree.

I think there are several flavors of the global warming skepticism.
1) The "greenhouse gases" theory is a crock. Global climate changes all the time; we may be in a bit of an up-tick; it's caused by orbital variations and solar output variation.
2) Accepts "greenhouse gases" theory, but anthropomorphic CO2 production is nothing to do with climate change. Global climate changes all the time, etc.
3) Accepts "greenhouse gases" theory, but anthropomorphic CO2 production is nothing to do with climate change. Climate or weather is intentionally being warmed or at least manipulated by the use of chemtrails for geopolitical reasons.
4) Agnostic about "greenhouse gases" theory. Global climate changes all the time, etc.
5) Agnostic about "greenhouse gases" theory. Climate or weather is intentionally being warmed or manipulated by the use of chemtrails for geopolitical reasons.
6) Agnostic about "greenhouse gases" theory. Agnostic about global warming. Weather is intentionally being manipulated by the use of chemtrails for unknown reasons. Just doesn't like the idea of stuff being sprayed out of planes.
7) ... and so on.

I think Dane Wigington is a #3 or #5, Max Bliss is a #5 (and I suspect always has been), and George Barnes of SkyderAlert is a #6.

Back