Josefina Fraile Skyguards Chemtrails Interview

Balance

Senior Member.
Hope this is not off-topic, I didn't want to start yet another thread so hopefully it's ok to tag onto this one? If not, moving it to it's own thread is fine by me.

What's the link? Well we've got Josefina Fraile making the usual geo-engineering/chemtrail claims and has stated obvious links to and has been influenced by geoengineeringwatch.

I don't speak Spanish but from what little I do know, I have no reason to dismiss any of the subtitling.

But what I'm most interested in is the evidence she speaks of and the presentations claimed to have been made to various authorities for an investigation. She specifically mentions samples of extreme excesses but only presented on video a sample of fibres and pictures of the sky, including contrails. Considering she/they were convinced enough back in April/May last year, I'm curious to know why they haven't had the fibre samples independently tested already, for instance. So if anyone is clever enough to find out what has been presented as evidence, I'd be very interested

Last edited:
She begins mentioning the fibres while they show a film clip ~12mins and later producing the sample ~15:30 followed by the claim of excess aluminium. Further claims of evidence and proof begin ~16:50

~19:30 She mentions the presentations and charges filed to Seprona (national?) and european authority were made.

Last edited:
Back