Jellyfish UFO - The Second Part - South Facing Footage

Here's the wider portion of the south shot
2024-01-12_09-58-00.jpg
Thanks for the collage.
This segment of the video does not appear to my eyes to match up with the other area Flarkey and others have identified. That other area being closer to 9km distant.

Does anyone think that the trajectory of the object as it was filmed passing the poles would bring it to 6.7KM distance? Implying this is a portion of the clip occurring before or after the pole pass-by? Having a tricky time identifying that curving feature visible at the end of the video. (is it a gravel road? eroded gully?)

Or is this possibly another object filmed elsewhere?

Or is this possibly another object filmed elsewhere?
There's quite a distinct difference in the object between the two segments

2024-01-12_16-37-03.jpg

The lower part is much less visible in the later segment. Which might be an earlier segment.

Attachments

• frameAt4Seconds.png
    frameAt4Seconds.png
    538.7 KB · Views: 17
  • frameAt23Seconds.png
    frameAt23Seconds.png
    524.7 KB · Views: 23
  • southViewReconstruction720.mp4
    30.7 MB
I am assuming this is black=hot. Am I correct, or in error, or we don't know?
I think it's white=hot because the rocks are white. In the other video which is black=hot (dogs were black) rocks were black too. So I guess they retain heat from the sun at night.

This might be the reason the UI is green, as a quick reference for the operator. Possibly green UI is white=hot and yellow is black=hot?

I think it's white=hot because the rocks are white. In the other video which is black=hot (dogs were black) rocks were black too. So I guess they retain heat from the sun at night.
I thought it was black hot. I think that's vegetation, not rocks.

I thought it was black hot. I think that's vegetation, not rocks.

Without researching, it occurs to me that telephone / electric poles would cool down faster than the ground at night. Those were were white in the 9km distant footage. So, white cold, black hot? black cold

The 6.7km footage may be totally unrelated to the footage with the poles, but for now perhaps safe to say they are connected?

Has it yet been discussed why this southern object is emitting heat? (Black)

Edit: even if its the opposite (cold), why is it registering so strongly against its surroundings when the allegedly same object was nearly translucent in the North-facing footage?

Last edited:
Has it yet been discussed why this southern object is emitting heat? (Black)
I wondered in Post #38 if they might be fire lantern balloons. (Whether commercial or homemade, and launched for what purpose, I offer no opinion!)

Untitled.jpg

If black=hot, which seems to be the case, that would match up -- not proof, but evidence for the fire balloon as an explanation. That would also explain what appears to be one of the two blobs fading and getting lower. (IF that is the case, then the two sections of the Corbell Jellyfish video would definitely be of different objects.)

If black=cold, then they are not fire lanterns, but might be so-called Mylar/foil balloons lower than the camera, so we are seeing a reflection of the cold sky maybe...?

Discussion of a case involving probable fire balloons: https://www.metabunk.org/threads/ag...-ufos-probably-hot-air-wedding-lanterns.8952/

Without researching, it occurs to me that telephone / electric poles would cool down faster than the ground at night. Those were were white in the 9km distant footage. So, white cold, black hot?
2024-01-13_07-07-22.jpg

North footage has roads, power poles, and spots on the landscape (probably vegetation) darker then the ground. But the south footage is the opposite.

We know the north footage is black hot, as we see sources of heat (dogs, people, floodlights) show up as black.

Which suggest the south footage is white hot. Meaning the south object (black) is cold.

The north object (grey to black) seems to be a slightly warmer temperature than the ground.

Would the strong contrast that this southern object gives off from the reflection of the cold sky suggest that the object in the northern clip is not metallized mylar?
It does point in that direction, yes. Hard to say without a more direct comparison.

I think this is the full unedited second part of the Jellyfish video.

I think this is the full unedited second part of the Jellyfish video.

Where was this one posted? I assumed it was Corbell's youtube channel as it is the same format but I don't see it there. This one has the October 2017 date whereas the "Video #1" on Corbell's YT still has October 2018.

Back