James Randi, The Amazing Meeting, and The Bullshit Police

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Great article on the skeptical movement, and some of the problems that it has to address.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newswe...-amazing-meeting-and-the-bullshit-police.html

Last edited:

Marcus Mudd

' the debunking of psychics, mediums, pseudoscientists, faith-healers, homeopaths, and anyone else who makes claims that defy the known laws of science.'

I just joined today and I read your debunking of the Charles jaco cnn video, its how I ended up here. Great job and very thorough work! I look forward to having many discussions here!!

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
deirdre James Randi passes away Current Events 5
Mick West James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) Closes LA Office, President Leaves. Practical Debunking 4
MikeG James Tracy: Teaching 9/11 to Students General Discussion 4
deirdre What time are Newtown schools in session? Sandy Hook 0
Redwood James Fetzer Claims Lenny Pozner Forged Death Certificate Sandy Hook 13
Tobes Article in The Telegraph claims James Foley beheading video staged Conspiracy Theories 108
Tobes Debunked: James Fetzer claims Shannon Hick's photo is "smoking gun" proof of a drill Sandy Hook 24
Redwood James Fetzer Claims Robbie Parker Is Actor Sandy Hook 40
UNdebunkable Debunked: Boston Marathon Bombing: James Costello Ripped Clothes Boston Marathon Bombings 10
J Sandy Hook: Professor James. F Tracy, justification of criticism Sandy Hook 97
Steve Funk Dr. James Fleming Contrails and Chemtrails 11
PCWilliams Debunked: James Holmes Comparison Photos - Imposter Conspiracy Theories 33
Mick West Debunked: Photo of James E Holmes at Occupy San Diego Conspiracy Theories 0
Mick West Aurora James Holmes Batman shootings, Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories 82
Fin Debunked: 2007 Avebury UFO sighting [Military Exercise Flares] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 0
Mick West The Amazing Meeting 2013 - My Impressions Practical Debunking 13
Mick West I'm going to The Amazing Meeting Site Feedback & News 52
Mick West Debunked: Amazing Footage of WWII Chemtrail Experiments Contrails and Chemtrails 3

Related Articles