Illuminati symbolism and numerology, like in the olympics

lee h oswald

Banned
Banned
Cheeple, please don't descend into semantics. ALL world leaders want a "new world order" in some respect or another. They all want the world to be a better place, either for themselves or for a limited group of people, or for everyone.

YOU want a new world order. Because you want the world to be a better place.

Blimey - yet another string to your bow - pomposity! Is there no end to your talent?

Lecturing someone on semantics while practising it. Genius!

ALL world leaders want a "new world order" in some respect or another. They all want the world to be a better place

I really am LOL. On what evidence do you base this assertion? Did you have a dream?

And previously

How about Nixon

Richard Nixon? The liar Richard Nixon? That one?

And you quote Reagan - Ronald Raygun, the actor/idiot?

What about Adolf? Didn't he shout about New World Order? Where's his quote? What about GHW Bush - in 1990 on 9/11 (11 years to the day before you know what)...the then president made a speech in Congress - Towards a New World Order - in the records it states that the speech was televised and that the president spoke at 9.09pm....why exactly the speech began at 9.09 is unclear, as is the reason why it should be recorded thus...what do you think?

I'm sure Adolf did, and Stalin, and Pol Pot, and Churchill, and Mao, and Castro. Which is the point - people in power (and people like you) generally have an idea that the world would be better if it were a bit different - if there was a "new world order". This does not mean they are all talking about the same thing.

I think your numerology is meaningless. GHW mentioned "new world order" every few days.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=18201

GHW Bush:
Time and again in this century, the political map of the world was transformed. And in each instance, a new world order came about through the advent of a new tyrant or the outbreak of a bloody global war, or its end. Now the world has undergone another upheaval, but this time, there's no war. We've seen a bold Soviet leader initiate daring reforms. We've seen a playwright -- humble man that I received in the White House the other day -- Vaclav Havel, move from prison to the Presidential palace in Czechoslovakia. We've seen both the Berlin Wall and the Romanian dictatorship tumble into ruins. And I think it's fair to say that the day of the dictator is over.
Content from External Source
"New world order" is just a general term for the new state of the world after things change.

I'm sure Adolf did, and Stalin, and Pol Pot, and Churchill, and Mao, and Castro. Which is the point - people in power (and people like you) generally have an idea that the world would be better if it were a bit different - if there was a "new world order". This does not mean they are all talking about the same thing.

I think your numerology is meaningless. GHW mentioned "new world order" every few days.

Filibuster away, it's what you do best.

Funny that Pinochet - the fascist, remember him? - was put in power by a CIA backed coup (lot's of death and disappeared, the usual US thing for upstart democratically elected non-white people). Pres Allende, the democratically elected president, was murdered. That all took place on what day? Have a guess - 1973 ......9/11! Blimey, what a coincidence....I'll say it before you do, saves time.

Oh yeah, and then there's the Pentagon, you know the building where lots of misery for little brown people gets planned, that one - the 77ft high occult symbol and hub of war allegedly struck by flight er, 77 on 9/11....what about it, you say? Well, the groundbreaking ceremony took place in 1941, remember? You'll never guess what the date was....9/11/41. Isn't the world just full of coincidence?

I think your numerology is meaningless.

My numerology? No, not mine.

Funny that Pinochet - the fascist, remember him? - was put in power by a CIA backed coup (lot's of death and disappeared, the usual US thing for upstart democratically elected non-white people). Pres Allende, the democratically elected president, was murdered. That all took place on what day? Have a guess - 1973 ......9/11! Blimey, what a coincidence....I'll say it before you do, saves time.

Oh yeah, and then there's the Pentagon, you know the building where lots of misery for little brown people gets planned, that one - the 77ft high occult symbol and hub of war allegedly struck by flight er, 77 on 9/11....what about it, you say? Well, the groundbreaking ceremony took place in 1941, remember? You'll never guess what the date was....9/11/41. Isn't the world just full of coincidence?

So what you are saying is that you can pick any random day, then look back through history and find something that happened on that day. What happened today? 8/15?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_15

And what else happened on 9/11, you missed some:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11

Coincidence? I think so!

Oops, today is the 17th, not the 15th.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_17

Like I said, filibuster away. I can understand that you don't have the balls to say anything too controversial about your adopted country, that's clear from all previous exchanges. But isn't it supposed to be the 'land of the free and the home of the brave'? Clearly not in your case. Ask Bradley Manning how he feels about that...then drop in on your mates at Guantanamo for a spot of torture and then some tea....

Like I said, filibuster away. I can understand that you don't have the balls to say anything too controversial about your adopted country, that's clear from all previous exchanges. But isn't it supposed to be the 'land of the free and the home of the brave'? Clearly not in your case. Ask Bradley Manning how he feels about that...then drop in on your mates at Guantanamo for a spot of torture and then some tea....

I have no idea what you are talking about. You think I disagree with your numerology because I don't have the balls? I'm disagreeing with it because I think it's wrong.

So what you are saying is that you can pick any random day, then look back through history and find something that happened on that day. What happened today? 8/15?

Coincidence? I think so!

LOL. Is that what I said? Er, nope.
Ofcourse lots of things happen every day. Well done for pointing that out to everyone. However, I see no common thread....that was the point, after all...what connections are you trying to make with this long list of unrelated happenings? I can't see them, they must be too subtle for me.

I have no idea what you are talking about. You think I disagree with your numerology because I don't have the balls? I'm disagreeing with it because I think it's wrong.

If you've got no idea what I'm talking about then how can you disagree with it?

your numerology

And again, let's try and be clear about this - No, not mine.

I'm disagreeing with it because I think it's wrong

What's 'wrong'? How is it wrong? What is your measure for this 'wrongness'?

Do you think there is significance to those events happening on 9/11, as opposed to any other day?

If not, can you explain why you brought it up?

Do you think there is significance to those events happening on 9/11, as opposed to any other day?

If not, can you explain why you brought it up?

When you've learned to answer the questions put to you before asking your own, then we can talk about it.

Your questions seemed to be rhetorical. If you'd like to make an actual point then please go ahead.

Your questions seemed to be rhetorical. If you'd like to make an actual point then please go ahead.

Aaaaand another thread degenerates into someone asking lee to make a point, and him refusing to actually make one. :p

eta: By the way, thanks for the avatar, Mick, if you're the one who picked it out for me.

And so lee can get right to making a point when he returns, here are his questions with answers:

If you've got no idea what I'm talking about then how can you disagree with it?

I've no idea what you were talking about with regard to this quote:

I DISAGREE with the implication that the 9/11 events though history have some connection, possibly something to do with the numbers , an implication you seemed to make with:

What about Adolf? Didn't he shout about New World Order? Where's his quote? What about GHW Bush - in 1990 on 9/11 (11 years to the day before you know what)...the then president made a speech in Congress - Towards a New World Order - in the records it states that the speech was televised and that the president spoke at 9.09pm....why exactly the speech began at 9.09 is unclear, as is the reason why it should be recorded thus...what do you think?
and

What's 'wrong'? How is it wrong? What is your measure for this 'wrongness'?

"wrong" in that there's no evidence that it's anything more than a coincidence.

Now can we skip the "that's not what I said" stuff, and go directly to actually saying what your point is?

And so lee can get right to making a point when he returns, here are his questions with answers:

I've no idea what you were talking about with regard to this quote:

I DISAGREE with the implication that the 9/11 events though history have some connection, possibly something to do with the numbers , an implication you seemed to make with:

and

"wrong" in that there's no evidence that it's anything more than a coincidence.

Now can we skip the "that's not what I said" stuff, and go directly to actually saying what your point is?

Listen, we can stop all the "that's not what I said" stuff when you stop attributing things that have been said to me, when I didn't actually say them. It really is that simple. As far as my point, I think George got it - just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean it's not there.

Anyway, you missed the most important question put to you...which was...

Ofcourse lots of things happen every day. Well done for pointing that out to everyone. However, I see no common thread....that was the point, after all...what connections are you trying to make with this long list of unrelated happenings?

....after you posted a long list of unrelated happenings for some reason. Show me a few more similarly related coincidences....show that these coincidences are common and merely 'coincidence'...at what point is it no longer coincidence? You must know, otherwise you couldn't possibly say it with such conviction, or could you?

I'm not try to make a connection with all of them. The point is that on any given day of the year, lots of things happen, and you can usually pick two of three that seem to be somehow related.

So your point what that coincidences happen? And what was that mean to illustrate? You started it on this post:

https://www.metabunk.org/posts/12560

Last edited:
I'm not try to make a connection with all of them. The point is that on any given day of the year, lots of things happen, and you can usually pick two of three that seem to be somehow related.

So your point what that coincidences happen? And what was that mean to illustrate? You started it on this post:

https://www.metabunk.org/posts/12560

I'm not try to make a connection with all of them

You haven't made a connection with any of them, apart from the obvious - the date. Show me similarly connected 'coincidence' - where is it? Show me three of your examples that are equal to mine in terms of 'coincidence'

Last edited by a moderator:
You say, with some conviction, that the OK City bombing was the deliberate marking of a date, an anniversary. You also say, on the matter at hand, that the apparent synthesis of a date and a place does not confer deliberate human action, but an accident - a coincidence. Is that right?

People do like to mark aniversaries. The Oklahoma city bombings were deliberately on the second anniversary of the Waco fire. But that's different from numerical symbolism.

The Oklahoma city bombings

I reckon your subconcious is trying to tell you something...

deliberately on the second anniversary

Deliberately? Blimey!

But that's different from numerical symbolism

Is it? So when someone blows up a building on a certain date, to commemorate that same certain date, then it's different to someone blowing up the same building 60 years later - on that same date? Right?

Just so I understand your question, you originally asked:

What about GHW Bush - in 1990 on 9/11 (11 years to the day before you know what)...the then president made a speech in Congress - Towards a New World Order - in the records it states that the speech was televised and that the president spoke at 9.09pm....why exactly the speech began at 9.09 is unclear, as is the reason why it should be recorded thus...what do you think?

I think it's a meaningless coincidence, but are you saying that you think those dates were actually chosen for closely related reasons, or are you just saying it's more interesting coincidence.

If the former, then what do you think about the other 30 times that GHW mentioned NWO that year? Was that just cover?

And why would they start at 9:09? Why not 9:11?

And don't all addresses to congress being at around that time?

McVeigh said that's why he chose the date. Of course if you don't think he did it, then still someone else picked that date, as they would have had to plan it as part of the cover story. So either way we know the date was chose for that precise reason.

Just so I understand your question, you originally asked:

I think it's a meaningless coincidence, but are you saying that you think those dates were actually chosen for closely related reasons, or are you just saying it's more interesting coincidence.

If the former, then what do you think about the other 30 times that GHW mentioned NWO that year? Was that just cover?

And why would they start at 9:09? Why not 9:11?

And don't all addresses to congress being at around that time?

Yes, old Bush spoke at 9.09 - why? Why not 9.11? How do I know? These are just like all the other unanswerable questions you ask....what do you know? What do you know of the occult meaning of numbers....?

If you don't make an actual direct point I'm just going to permanently ban you. I'm a little tired of this.

I've seen this before...

Mick, ask him to have his aunt send you some sea shells and be done with it.

"My Aunt Matilda is vacationing seaside in Bolivia."

"But Bolivia is land-locked."

"It if were land-locked, she couldn't be at the beach, and she is, so you're wrong."

"No, I think you've got it wrong. See, look at the map here."

"That map is from 1982."

"Do you think Bolivia has changed its borders?"

"Are you saying countries never change their borders?"

"I'm saying Bolivia hasn't."

"What about the Louisiana Purchase and Manifest Destiny? Would you look at a map made in 1800 and declare that the United States has no west coast?"

"I'm saying either your aunt is vacationing seaside or in Bolivia, but not both."

"Answer my question about Manifest Destiny."

"We were talking about your aunt's vacation."

"Refusal noted."

"Are you sure you heard her right? Maybe she said Columbia."

"So you're calling my aunt a liar?"

"Huh?"

"You said you think she lied to me."

"I just said maybe she said Columbia."

"Why would she say that? Are you accusing her of smuggling drugs?"

"What drugs?"

"You tell me. You're the one who brought it up. I don't see why else you would say she's secretly in Columbia."

"Look, this has nothing to do with drugs."

"So now you deny saying that my aunt went to Columbia."

"I don't know where your aunt is."

"Well if you don't know where she is, you can't sit there and tell me she's not on the Bolivian coast!"

"Bolivia has no coast!"

"And where do you get that idea -- your ancient maps? Who made that map anyway? How do I know it's even accurate?"

"Pick any map you want, Bolivia has no coast."

"I asked you who made that map. Yet another question dodged. "

"It doesn't matter who made the map."

"So you believe any map you see? How about if I draw you a map on this napkin and put India in North America. I suppose you'd believe that, too. "

"Why don't you look at your own map, then."

"Why don't you give me a straight answer? You've dodged every question and you've got no evidence that there's no seaside in Bolivia. If Bolivia has no coast, then why I haven't heard about it?"

"How should I know?"

"Another thing you admit to not knowing. But you think you're an expert."

"Tell your Aunt Matilda to bring back some shells for me, ok?"

Round and round and round it goes, it will never stop and everyone knows.

Trigger Hippie...that is one of the funniest things I've ever read! 55yrs and never saw it before, but I've encountered it more than I want to remember.

If you don't make an actual direct point I'm just going to permanently ban you. I'm a little tired of this.

My point was clear - I offered a set of events which all took place on the same day and appear to be somewhat more than mere coincidence. That being several events on 911 that appear to have a thread running through them. After you posted a list of events which all happened on the same date, I asked you to show me some similar coincidences within those. You can't because there aren't any. I think the Pentagon being an occult symbol in itself is of interest...and that flight 77 allegedly hit its 77ft facade...for the initiated all numbers are special, but some are more special than others and 77 happens to be one of them....particular attention will be favoured on the numbers 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 33, 39 or any derivatives thereof.... London, ofcourse, has had its own 77 moment back in 2005 - three bombs on the underground and one on a bus on 7th July, known as 7/7. That was the day after London was awarded the olympic games. Aleister Crowley's Liber LXXV11 (Book 77) is just one page - the main thrust is: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

What about some more numerical coincidence? On March 11 2004 11/3/04, 911 days after Sept 11 2001, the Madrid train bombings took place. It's all mathematical coincidence, of course. A little on the date sept 11....Sept 11 is the 254th day of the year, leaving 111 days to the end of the year. In Numerology 254 equates to '11' (2+5+4 - numbers are reduced to their signature by adding the elements). The planes' flight numbers on 9/11? Flight 11 (1st twin tower), 175 (Or 13? Second tower), 93 (39. Pennsylvania), and 77 (Pentagon. The 77ft high occult symbol/building). On the same date that the Madrid attacks took place, seven years later on 11/3/11 which equates to the number '7', an earthquake took place under the sea off Japan, it was initially reported to be of the magnitude 8.9, but that wouldn't do and was later 'upgraded' to a '9'. Eleven is quite special - multiply any number involving all 11's and if you plot the result on a graph with x/y axis it's always the same result...a pyramid, eg. 11x11 = 121, 111x111=12321, 1111x1111=1234321...what happens on the 11th month, 11th day, 11th hour every year?

Are you aware that Pythagoras, he of the 3,4,5 and and a lot more, is credited with preserving a table of numbers with their ancient meanings? Do you have any idea about the use in the occult of numbers to enhance/schedule/signify events? Perhaps these following numbers' meanings might be of interest...9=grief, wounding, anxiety. 11=offence, deception, strife. 13=obliquity, a crooked road.

Thank you. And my point is that they seem to be cherry-picked meaningless coincidences.

That was post 236 in the thread (2+3+6 = 11), and your 1073rd post (1+0+7+3 = 11). You joined in September 2011, The string "lee h oswald" with spaces has 11 letters, without it has 9 (9/11 duality). "Senior Member" without spaces has 11 letters. The word "coincidence" has 11 letters.

Coincidence?

[Edit] And why post at a meaningless time like 7:33? I was confused by the automatic conversion to PDT. Of course that's 14:33 GMT.1+4+3+3 = 11. It must have taken you forever to plan and execute such a magnificent array of synchronicity!

Last edited:
Trigger Hippie...that is one of the funniest things I've ever read! 55yrs and never saw it before, but I've encountered it more than I want to remember.

Ya, it really is a great post from one of the good people over at the JREF forum. I'm glad you guys got a kick out of it.

Thank you. And my point is that they seem to be cherry-picked meaningless coincidences.

That was post 236 in the thread (2+3+6 = 11), and your 1073rd post (1+0+7+3 = 11). You joined in September 2011, The string "lee h oswald" with spaces has 11 letters, without it has 9 (9/11 duality). "Senior Member" without spaces has 11 letters. The word "coincidence" has 11 letters.

Coincidence?

[Edit] And why post at a meaningless time like 7:33? I was confused by the automatic conversion to PDT. Of course that's 14:33 GMT.1+4+3+3 = 11. It must have taken you forever to lan and execute such a magnificent array of synchronicity!

You're just showing that you don't understand either numerology or synchronicity. Obviously some words have the same number of letters as other words. Some don't, that's just how it is. And ofcourse you can find lots of words with eleven letters. However, in numerology the number of letters in a word is not important. Each letter is attributed a number to signify it and then a process is performed to reduce that number to its signature. So words become numbers, but not simply by adding up all the letters. What you're doing is totally incorrect. Also, you haven't provided any similar 'coincidences' ...all the dates and numbers I quote are surrounding significant events - you're just adding up letters, spaces and numbers deliberately chosen and contorted to make up what you want to make up - that's a bit different. I can understand that you don't know much about numerology, but please don't try to pretend you might. Wikipedia isn't going to be much help on this one...

what happens on the 11th month, 11th day, 11th hour every year?

My niece's birthday. Two days after my birthday on 11/9 and I'm 47 (4+7=11). My brother's birthday is 9/11, he's 43 (4+3=7). My niece will be 21 this year (2+1=3). My mother was born on 11/3, she's 67 (6+7=13). My father was born in the third month 23rd day (2+3=5) and he's 70 (7+0=7). My sister is 9 years younger than me and my brother is 4 years younger (9+4=13). My sister is 38 (3+8=11), she was born on 11/7. My mothers sister's birthday is the same as mine on 11/9.

OMG...I must be like a 77th level illumifreemasonati.

Edit:

This just in, my girlfriend reminds me her mothers birthday is on 11/13. My gf was born on the first month, 25th day (2+5=7)
OMG, it's an illumifreemasonati dynasty!

You're just showing that you don't understand either numerology or synchronicity. Obviously some words have the same number of letters as other words. Some don't, that's just how it is. And ofcourse you can find lots of words with eleven letters. However, in numerology the number of letters in a word is not important. Each letter is attributed a number to signify it and then a process is performed to reduce that number to its signature. So words become numbers, but not simply by adding up all the letters. What you're doing is totally incorrect.

How does the 236 and 1073 both adding up to 11 differ from your example:

In Numerology 254 equates to '11' (2+5+4 - numbers are reduced to their signature by adding the elements).

You didn't given any examples of alphabetic numerology, so neither did I.

I've been interested in numerology since I heard about Panin's Proof of the bible, back in the 1980s.

Back