If its just contrails why does it start from the east and work it's way west?

Canadasix

If the checkerboard pattern that only these few planes create while these planes flying around create nothing and are just contrails why is it the pattern starts on east and works its way left in a methodical order?... If they were just paths consistently crossing wouldn't the checkerboard only appear at the end of the day?... This pattern started on the east of my house and made its way west until it completely covered the sky and only moved west can you explain? Hope I was clear

If the checkerboard pattern that only these few planes create while these planes flying around create nothing and are just contrails why is it the pattern starts on east and works its way left in a methodical order?... If they were just paths consistently crossing wouldn't the checkerboard only appear at the end of the day?... This pattern started on the east of my house and made its way west until it completely covered the sky and only moved west can you explain? Hope I was clear

I suspect that's to do with the direction the wind was blowing in. After a trail is left, it will keep moving with the wind, so when the next plane flies along the same flight path, the first trail has moved over 20 miles, so it's looks like they are being laid out in a grid pattern.

Maybe you could try to get a video of this happening?

And why is it these patterns only show up covers certain areas and that area changes based on where these planes spray?... One day they are on the east side then the next day they are west and none appear on the east??

(You might want to log in when replying, Canadasix, I've reattributed the above post to you)

And why is it these patterns only show up covers certain areas and that area changes based on where these planes spray?... One day they are on the east side then the next day they are west and none appear on the east??

It's the same reason you sometimes get clouds in the east and sometimes in the west - normal variations in atmospheric humidity. Contrail formation depends on the weather (at flight altitude), and that changes from day to day.

Ok well if that was the case then the "contrails" shouldn't be consistent for as far as u can see?... If u can see the break in clouds because of the variation in humidity then wouldn't the contrails also vary throughout their path?

Ok well if that was the case then the "contrails" shouldn't be consistent for as far as u can see?... If u can see the break in clouds because of the variation in humidity then wouldn't the contrails also vary throughout their path?

Only if they were going through the exact same air as the clouds. They could be 1000 or 10,000 feet higher, an maybe miles away. Air varies in quite short distances.

Here is my favorite video about how "chemtrail grids" are formed. I love it, but unfortunately it's the stolen copy, renamed as usual, with misleading name. I'd love if you have the idea how to fint the original clip.

The only way to find an original on youtube as far as I know would be to use their contentID system, which would require you to be in possession of the original in the first place unfortunately :(

Here is my favorite video about how "chemtrail grids" are formed. I love it, but unfortunately it's the stolen copy, renamed as usual, with misleading name. I'd love if you have the idea how to fint the original clip.

Good Strategy to find Origins of YT-Video is to go into the Channel-Overview, looking for the Thumnail. Open the Thumbnail-Picture in an own Tab in your Browser and drag&drop this Picture to Google-Picturesearch.

This seems to be the original, because it has the location in the description:

Good Strategy to find Origins of YT-Video is to go into the Channel-Overview, looking for the Thumnail. Open the Thumbnail-Picture in an own Tab in your Browser and drag&drop this Picture to Google-Picturesearch.

This seems to be the original, because it has the location in the description:

Interesting technique, though I think this only works if the thumbnail has remained the same. It could be the original, as it is obviously of much higher quality... but as Weinlock said it was stolen and renamed, leading me to believe that the original didn't mention chemtrails.

Interesting technique, though I think this only works if the thumbnail has remained the same. It could be the original, as it is obviously of much higher quality... but as Weinlock said it was stolen and renamed, leading me to believe that the original didn't mention chemtrails.

Well, I really don't know if there is original that does not mention chemtreils. But it is quite probable as all the chemtrail clips I've seen are stolen copies as on the original there is a non-chemtrail explanation.

Back