How many Conspirators would be required to carry out 9/11 via controlled demolition?

“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”
- Henry Kissinger

This is the guy that was the chairman of the short lived independent panel investigating the September 11 attacks..
You are defending a government that appoints a cover-up king to investigate 9/11.

Not trusting people does not mean you automatically believe the opposite of everything they say.

I don't trust the government.

Pointing out errors of science, history, math, and reasoning is not the same thing as trusting the government.

Not trusting people does not mean you automatically believe the opposite of everything they say.

I don't trust the government.

Pointing out errors of science, history, math, and reasoning is not the same thing as trusting the government.

Just pointing to the types of people the government deems worthy.

“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”
- Henry Kissinger

This is the guy that was the chairman of the short lived independent panel investigating the September 11 attacks..
You are defending a government that appoints a cover-up king to investigate 9/11.

How can you miss the point so many times?

It's not about defending the government, it's about trying to stick to the facts and find the correct explanation based on the existing evidence.

You cannot say that everything that comes from the government is false or staged. You can argue that the choosing of someone as chairman is incorrect for reasons A, B and C, and let's discuss those points, but you cannot argue that if we agree with some conclusions from the panel, we therefore defend all actions from the government.

It's exactly this kind of generalizations that make the truther allegations more childish.

Just pointing to the types of people the government deems worthy.

Great!

Now tell us how many of these unworthy people are required to plant explosives, fly planes, sow disinformation, fire missiles, develop super-secret-silent thermate bombs, rig up remote planes, plant engines and undercarraiges inside the pentagon, make all traces of explosive disappear, call 5000 Jews and tell them to take the day off, infiltrate the FBI, CIA, NYPD, FDNY, NIST, NORAD and the FAA, control ALL of the worlds media, and then make all of these people so loyal to their liilegal and immoral cause that murders their fellow citizens that NOT ONE speaks out....

How many people Hiper?

I'm not sure if this has been done, but I'd like to hear some opinions on how many personnel would be required to carry out 9/11.

I have often heard things about Air Defences being stood down (someone needed to give that order) and that certain people in the media - even foreign media, had foreknowlege, how many people would be rewuired to allow them on to the planes, if the plane in Shanksville was shot down, apart from the pilot, how many people from the plane engineers, armourers, air traffic controllers and radar operators would be required to make that happen, and cover it up?

How many demolition crews would be required?

How many people would be needed to cover/hide/destroy evidence?

How many traders would be required for all the mysterious put options?

How many people in the White House, Pentagon and the WTC are required to be in on it?

How many assassins would be needed to kill all the inconvenient witnesses like Barry Jenning and Danny Jowenko?

How many people are required in the FAA, CIA, FBI, NORAD, NIST, NYPD, FDNY?

I am not interested in how they all kept it a secret, or how they would have done it as those discussions rarely move beyond entrenched positions, I simply would like a head-count.

Great!

Now tell us how many of these unworthy people are required to plant explosives, fly planes, sow disinformation, fire missiles, develop super-secret-silent thermate bombs, rig up remote planes, plant engines and undercarraiges inside the pentagon, make all traces of explosive disappear, call 5000 Jews and tell them to take the day off, infiltrate the FBI, CIA, NYPD, FDNY, NIST, NORAD and the FAA, control ALL of the worlds media, and then make all of these people so loyal to their liilegal and immoral cause that murders their fellow citizens that NOT ONE speaks out....

How many people Hiper?

......and the plot thickens. Even Hollywood would give this a standing ovation! Just simply incredulous that no one in this swarm of underground army had grown a conscience and blown the whistle! Or perhaps they killed them all off too to keep them quiet?

Originally Posted by Cairenn
Did you ever see the bad 'pyramid movie', where the only folks that know were the mummy is are then sealed in the tomb? That is the only way that anyone could have kept anyone from telling or leaving a suicide note. First you have to convince folks to set explosives in an occupied building. It would have taken a crew of all sociopaths.

Let's see, recruit some 'dependable sociopaths'. Get them all trained in building implosion. Find an expert in implosion to decide where the charges are set. Smuggle crew into building to set charges and to cut the columns. Do the later without anyone noticing and then repair the damage. Figure out a way to make the whole crew 'disappear'. Armor the charges so fires do not set them. Get Q to invent a way to detonate them and a way to muffle the explosions. Pay off the experts that are examining the debris (make sure none of them knew anyone that was killed or injured on 9/11). 'Disappear' those experts.

Or one could look at what really happened. A small group of fanatics flew planes into buildings.

Cairenn, I couldn't have put it better. If this wasn't so sad, a tragedy, I would have found these far fetched ideas pretty funny.

Two things that constantly nag at me and perhaps Hiper or anyone else could help us out here with are:

1. If the government had such a well-laid out plan to rig the building with explosives, which they can obviously detonate at will without the need of an aircraft flying into the building, why fly a couple of planes into the buildings? What further advantage does that add? Special effect for the action movie-lovers amongst us or what? I don't get it, maybe you can help me out?

2. Supposedly, the government's aim was to go to war, citing terrorism and WMDs; why do you think the same government (US) that had such a resounding military-precision success in destroying its own people would be so hapless and incompetent in simply planting the contentious and pivotal piece of evidence to this conspiracy jig-saw - the elusive WMDs in Iraq and Afghanistan? That would not have been difficult to organise since they can pull out a rabbit from a hat, or would it? Not tying up loose ends in an operation is never a good option, you know.

We lost valuable human resources like Prof David Kelly to this brouhaha - that goes to tell you how well people do shut their mouths (NOT). When you consider the huge embarrassment and inconvenience that faced both the US and the UK governments when WMDs were not found, and consider how easily these could have been conjured up and planted to save face or indeed get the weapons experts to falsify these reports - if this was indeed a conspiracy, it all comes together for me. If you feel differently and have evidence you may want to share, I'll be glad to hear it.

Last edited by a moderator:
And such a government would have been able to 'plant' some WMDs in Iraq to be found, or they would have had one of their special op teams say they found them.

And such a government would have been able to 'plant' some WMDs in Iraq to be found, or they would have had one of their special op teams say they found them.

Absolutely! Yet, that was not the case. No such weapons were ever found. This quagmire was pivotal in the plethora of things that cost Blair his job as Prime Minister of Britain! To me, that does not fit the template of conspiracy.

Back