Global Skywatch: Sampling Chemtrails In the Sky with Swiss Filmmaker Matthias Hancke

Judging from this response on the Facebook page, we're not going to see this film anytime soon:
The movie can not be bought yet. It is following the festival process and we must end it before all. Depending on it, the movie should be available in VOD or DVD by the end of the year.
Content from External Source

Judging from this response on the Facebook page, we're not going to see this film anytime soon:
The movie can not be bought yet. It is following the festival process and we must end it before all. Depending on it, the movie should be available in VOD or DVD by the end of the year.
Well let's hope that by that time it isn't too late to do something about whatever important revelations are in that movie.

But oh well.. you gotta have priorities right? ;)

Well, the new trailer certainly seems highly biased towards the chemtrail hypothesis and not nearly as neutral as the original trailer from 2013. I hope that this is just a marketing ploy to garner the chemtrail believers. Matthias Hancke has replied to the question by Peter Laros about the analysis of the sampling data, confirming that the results will be included in the film, which is promising.

I look forward to the release, but am concerned that it will just be another WITWATS-type fear-mongering film. We'll just have to wait and see.

Mick, I look forward to hearing your interview.

I've posted a follow up question asking whether he found any evidence for chemtrails. Kinda point blank. If he found something important, I can't see why he'd be holding it back, just not to spoil his movie. Wouldn't it be too important for that?

Mick, can't wait for the audio either.. Please post it soon :)

ah!! YOU mean "you will have to wait and see and pay $14.99 to see that I in fact have nothing".

Yes, very common tactic.

Not so much if the results don't actually show anything.
except it seems some of the chemtrail followers ARE sick. They need to stop blaming these mythological chemtrails and find out what is the REAL cause. So, technically by hiding his results he is keeping people sick. (and then of course there are the threats to shoot down planes, which endanger passengers AND people on the ground when the plane crashes. that's not safe)

Many chemtrail believers seem to have little concern over why Michael Murphy & Co. have similarly dragged out their own story. They began in 2010 and though they certainly know, they have yet to actually come out and tell folks "WHO in the world is spraying"......

I they they certainly know WHO is making the lines they call "chemtrails" because the co-producer of the original WITWATS movie has said so publicly:

G Edward Griffin.jpg

Many chemtrail believers seem to have little concern over why Michael Murphy & Co. have similarly dragged out their own story. They began in 2010 and though they certainly know, they have yet to actually come out and tell folks "WHO in the world is spraying"......

I they they certainly know WHO is making the lines they call "chemtrails" because the co-producer of the original WITWATS movie has said so publicly:

G Edward Griffin.jpg

Please add a link to where he made that statement.

Wow, so Wigington is the spreader of this "20% reduction in sunlight" claim. Didn't know that. When I asked someone where they got that, the other day, they provided links which said nothing of the kind. Maybe those same links are the ones Dane used to come to that false conclusion too?

Wow, so Wigington is the spreader of this "20% reduction in sunlight" claim. Didn't know that. When I asked someone where they got that, the other day, they provided links which said nothing of the kind. Maybe those same links are the ones Dane used to come to that false conclusion too?
I have the recollection that the 20% figure comes from one observation made in Hong Kong or some place back on the "global dimming" days some decades ago.

I have the recollection that the 20% figure comes from one observation made in Hong Kong or some place back on the "global dimming" days some decades ago.
Yes, or wasn't there some study in Israel involving cloud cover? It was related to a local phenomenon.

Yes, or wasn't there some study in Israel involving cloud cover? It was related to a local phenomenon.
Yes, it was from Israel: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4171591.stm
Comparing Israeli sunlight records from the 1950s with current ones, Dr Stanhill was astonished to find a large fall in solar radiation.

"There was a staggering 22% drop in the sunlight, and that really amazed me." Intrigued, he searched records from all around the world, and found the same story almost everywhere he looked.

Sunlight was falling by 10% over the USA, nearly 30% in parts of the former Soviet Union, and even by 16% in parts of the British Isles.

Although the effect varied greatly from place to place, overall the decline amounted to one to two per cent globally every decade between the 1950s and the 1990s.

G Edward Griffin.jpg

That reminds me of this fellow that i found a couple of years ago - to give him credit he has done some homework and identified the planes doing the spraying, which he says are "100% commercial jets from virtually all airlines" .. so much for tankers then ...

he also has a theory as to how the spraying is being done

I used to work the ramp for various airlines, and I used to drive the lavatory truck as well. It's not the daily duty that I had to do, but us ramp monkeys rotate between jobs, and on certain days, the poop truck might very well be our job of the day.

There was no secret operation, no computer system, and no other complexities involved. When we were lav-teching, we know pretty much exactly what is going on. We attach a large transparent hose to the aircraft, and we can literally see brown and blue juices as we carefully pull the dump valves and hope to dear god that it doesn't end up on our clothes and face. What we add to the airplane is simple deodorized water, composed of regular water and blue dyed deodorizer in a pack that is smaller than my palm.

How we prep the truck for servicing between flights is driving the truck to a dump station, that literally smells like crap. We dump the hazardous human waste through drains below the truck. At the same time, we recharge the truck with blue fluid by adding a pack of deodorizer to a fill port, and then fill the rest with water.

he also has a theory as to how the spraying is being done

The problem with his "theory" of where the fluid comes from is that it would have to go into every plane leaving that particular airport. (I can't believe I am even typing that.)

That reminds me of this fellow that i found a couple of years ago - to give him credit he has done some homework and identified the planes doing the spraying, which he says are "100% commercial jets from virtually all airlines" .. so much for tankers then ...

But the claim that it's all coming from "unmarked", "unidentified" or "military" planes is still rampant.

But the claim that it's all coming from "unmarked", "unidentified" or "military" planes is still rampant.

its a pity his video hasn't got more views among the chemtrail community - if it was at least that would clear up that little bit of misinformation for them

The problem with his "theory" of where the fluid comes from is that it would have to go into every plane leaving that particular airport. (I can't believe I am even typing that.)

and every airport would need this complex computer controlled valve system in the sewage tanks .. i don't think so

Back