Explained: Unburned trees next to burned down structures as evidence of secret "energy weapons"

Thanks for re-posting this thread Mick. I remember reading through it a few months ago and it should be useful in the days to come. The amount of panicked misinformation I've heard or read in the last few days concerning the Bear Fire (now called the North Complex West Zone fire for clarity) has been amazing. Some, from people I know and like. Fires where there isn't any, evacuations that are happening, but aren't, secret evacuations, because I guess those work real well. I understand, the Camp fire is still in a lot of peoples heads.

I'm not sure if this resurrection is the right protocol, apologies if not. It's just that I've seen references to these CTs in the last few days, and a direct search for the current prota-go-nist didn't find any hits to this thread. Mentioning her by name may save someone a couple of clicks, and perhaps even get google to point directly here.

https://www.mediamatters.org/facebo...y-theory-laser-beam-space-started-deadly-2018

In November 2018, California was hit with the worst wildfire in the state’s history. At the time, future Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) wrote a bizarre Facebook post that echoed QAnon conspiracy theorists and falsely claimed that the real and hidden culprit behind the disaster was a laser from space triggered by some nefarious group of people.

Greene’s post, which hasn’t previously been reported, is just the latest example[*] to be unearthed of her embracing conspiracy theories about tragedies during her time as a right-wing commentator. In addition to being a QAnon supporter, Greene has pushed conspiracy theories about 9/11, the Parkland and Sandy Hook school shootings, the Las Vegas shooting, and the murder of Democratic staffer Seth Rich, among others.
Content from External Source
[* Herein, "latest example" links to https://www.mediamatters.org/congre...-taylor-greenes-conspiracy-theories-and-toxic , which adds details to the examples, but is not specifically relevant to this space-lasers story. ]

Back