Everything wrong with Hillary Clinton/Medical Conspiracies

MikeG

Senior Member.
Moderator Note

Clinton Blue Sunglasses.jpg
There is a new meme out there about Hillary wearing anti-seizure sunglasses. I’ve seen it on Infowars and a few other websites.

Hillary Clinton’s blue sunglasses bear a striking resemblance to the lenses worn by victims of epileptic seizures.
Content from External Source
http://www.infowars.com/report-hillary-wearing-anti-seizure-sunglasses/

I’ll give Alex Jones credit for at least trying to dig up some information on the subject, in this case, a medical journal article about the use of blue lenses to reduce seizures in photosensitive epilepsy patients

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1528-1167.2006.00463.x/full

He combines this academic article with older, already debunked CT claims based on “sources inside the Secret Service” that allegedly revealed information about Clinton’s seizures.

Just more nonsense correlations.

To be honest, I can’t tell if the lenses in question are even blue or are simply reflecting what is around Clinton.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clinton Blue Sunglasses.jpg
There is a new meme out there about Hillary wearing anti-seizure sunglasses. I’ve seen it on Infowars and a few other websites.

Hillary Clinton’s blue sunglasses bear a striking resemblance to the lenses worn by victims of epileptic seizures.
http://www.infowars.com/report-hillary-wearing-anti-seizure-sunglasses/

I’ll give Alex Jones credit for at least trying to dig up some information on the subject, in this case, a medical journal article about the use of blue lenses to reduce seizures in photosensitive epilepsy patients

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1528-1167.2006.00463.x/full

He combines this academic article with older, already debunked CT claims based on “sources inside the Secret Service” that allegedly revealed information about Clinton’s seizures.

Just more nonsense correlations.

To be honest, I can’t tell if the lenses in question are even blue or are simply reflecting what is around Clinton.
I watched the debate and noiced this was looking for it and found it posted on Twitter this is a new one too Maybe someone could explain ?
Close friend stage 4 Parkinson's. He must wear a deep brain stim battery pack on his back to control tremors. It looks exactly like this.

mod add: possible source of claim. ?
Early this morning, Info Wars drew attention to a “hidden device” under the back of Mrs. Clinton’s clothing. Was it another earpiece? “An instrument that sends impulses to the brain to alleviate symptoms of Parkinson’s disease”? Info Wars concluded nothing but threads began appearing on 4chan’s /pol/ board as well as on pro-Trump Twitter accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the debate and noiced this was looking for it and found it posted on Twitter this is a new one too Maybe someone could explain ?
Close friend stage 4 Parkinson's. He must wear a deep brain stim battery pack on his back to control tremors. It looks exactly like this.

What youre seeing is the mic pack, which contains the battery and the mic assembly. Its normal, every day TV kit.

They look something like this:

The squiggly line running up her back is the cabling for the mic itself that usually clips onto the collar or just inside the buttons of a shirt or blouse.. Like this:

See the black spot on her red jacket.. shirt... thing.. right about where the 2nd or 3rd button would be on a man's dress shirt? Thats the Mic that the battery pack that you see on her back, is attached to.

Trump has one as well:

*Edit - what I thought was an earbud is actually her necklace and earring.. my mistake. Also added a few images to better explain what I was referring to.

Last edited:
What youre seeing is the mic pack, which contains the battery and the mic assembly. Its normal, every day TV kit.

They look something like this:

The squiggly line running up her back is the cabling for the mic itself that usually clips onto the collar or just inside the buttons of a shirt or blouse.. Like this:

See the black spot on her red jacket.. shirt... thing.. right about where the 2nd or 3rd button would be on a man's dress shirt? Thats the Mic that the battery pack that you see on her back, is attached to.

Trump has one as well:

*Edit - what I thought was an earbud is actually her necklace and earring.. my mistake. Also added a few images to better explain what I was referring to.
Yea thats what Megan Kelly just said as well , Thanks , This will be a useful thread to use for the Twitter Conspiracies

Yea thats what Megan Kelly just said as well , Thanks , This will be a useful thread to use for the Twitter Conspiracies

I honestly dont get it.. seriously. Im no fan of Hillary's, and Im definitely not a fan of Trump... they're both morons if you want my opinion, but I dont get this obsession with trying to pin every little thing people can find on Hillary's health. JFK had serious back pain issues, Regan had health issues, Bush Sr had all kinds of health issues... so I dont understand why there's this obsession with Hillary being sick. I literally took 5 minutes, did a couple google searches for body mic, and found all the stuff I posted here. 5 minutes of google "research" and everything is explained with very reasonable accuracy.

I honestly dont get it.. seriously. Im no fan of Hillary's, and Im definitely not a fan of Trump... they're both morons if you want my opinion, but I dont get this obsession with trying to pin every little thing people can find on Hillary's health. JFK had serious back pain issues, Regan had health issues, Bush Sr had all kinds of health issues... so I dont understand why there's this obsession with Hillary being sick. I literally took 5 minutes, did a couple google searches for body mic, and found all the stuff I posted here. 5 minutes of google "research" and everything is explained with very reasonable accuracy.
Just wishful thinking maybe to many who dont think she will make it to the election ? I find it entertaining and I always love a good conspiracy :)

Just wishful thinking maybe to many who dont think she will make it to the election ? I find it entertaining and I always love a good conspiracy :)
how about the NBC live stream of the debate that shows Donald's little lump in the opening shot? ;) He must be in on the cover-up, maybe because he owns stock in a competing Pharmaceutical company to the one that produced whatever miracle stage 4 medication she is taking that hides every possible symptom so well.
dl.JPG

Back