Epoch Times' - 'Nervous-System Damage From the Sky' article

HappyMonday

Here's a piece from 2012 which made it into print, based on the work of Russell Blaylock M.D -

(Challenged to debate on Metabunk here and credentials discussed / panned on Skepdic here)

What in God's name any journalist would want to link to the website in the excerpt above, I do not know.

What in the World are they Spraying Debunked here

Article online -

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/health/nervous-system-damage-from-the-sky-304997.html

These are just some of the claims in the article, which is an authoritative repetition of all the chemtrails bunk, and references many of the more popular and seemingly credible sources.

Chemtrails article.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve Funk

Senior Member.
My video class teacher showed me that issue and thought it was serious. But then, he also liked my video on snow samples. There are a lot of people out there ready to be convincede by this stuff.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Being in a traditional newspaper like that gives it the sheen of believability. People have pretty much got used to the idea that information on the internet is not always entirely reliable, but the newspaper, ​well, then it has to be real. Especially one with large pages.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Akton Claim: Ballots in Wayne County were run through the tabulator and counted as many as 4-5 times Election 2020 16
JFDee NY Times: Article about Solar Radiation Management Contrails and Chemtrails 2
JFDee New York Times: Talking to family members fallen for conspiracy beliefs Practical Debunking 5
JFDee New Podcast from NY Times: Rabbit Hole General Discussion 0
JFDee NY Times Article about YouTube CT Study General Discussion 2
Mick West NY Times: In Italian Schools, Reading, Writing and Recognizing Fake News Practical Debunking 60
Mick West Debunked: 9/11 Truth New York Times Billboard Quote 9/11 53
CaptainBeefheart Debunked: Ottawa Shooting Hoax/Shadow's Prove Wrong Times Conspiracy Theories 13
Chew Debunked: "Fukushima released up to 100,000 times more cesium-137 than Chernobyl or nuclear weapons" Conspiracy Theories 1
Mick West What happened at the Rethink911 (AE911Truth) Times Square Rally? 9/11 2
JFDee New York Times: Why Rational People Buy Into Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories 8
JFDee Editorial in the New York Times discusses Geoengineering Contrails and Chemtrails 71
J New York Times vindicates Andrew Breitbart General Discussion 0
Danny55 Busy times at Sydney Contrails and Chemtrails 5
JFDee NY Times: "A Conspiracy Melts Down Into Washers and Dryers" Conspiracy Theories 2
R My story (and struggle with mental illness) Escaping The Rabbit Hole 4

Related Articles