Debunked: KC-10 Video with Aerodynamic Contrails and Flap Track Fairings as Proof of "Spraying"

The bunk meme that the images and videos above represent evidence of nozzles is quickly becoming established as paradigm among the believers. The subject needs an easily understood video and infographic debunking suitable for easy reference.

In fact, this bunk is increasingly being used by Dane Wigington as a "Fallback" position when he becomes befuddled or is confronted by inconsistencies and illogic. He has to resort to a classic Gish Gallop trying to dissemble when the host tried to pin him down on things. watch this video from 5:00 on...
His last resort is seen @ 9:15

What a great interview. The host repeatedly attempts to move Wigington off the usual "Every single dot connects," series of correlations he pronounces and to actual causation. And Wigington simply moves to the next alleged correlation.

Aside from my usual reluctance to listen to such recordings, I find Dane's speed-of-speech too distracting.

However, I managed to block that this time and noted, all the way through his back-against-the-wall defense seems to fall back to "we have the proof", "research it for yourself".

What a great interview. The host repeatedly attempts to move Wigington off the usual "Every single dot connects," series of correlations he pronounces and to actual causation. And Wigington simply moves to the next alleged correlation.

Dane has long since landed on the position that no one should question the foundations of his story.

Aside from my usual reluctance to listen to such recordings, I find Dane's speed-of-speech too distracting.
It is purposefully done as a distraction. The speed comes from a set of memorized notes. If you listen to a few interviews you catch on, it is just a sales pitch like he used to do when he was a real estate salesman. In a recent broadcast he admitted he wasn't able to "sell" even his own family on this belief. So his new family are friends who are easier distracted.

The part which had me laughing was the third time the host asked for causation and he said, "I'm a former Bechtel Power employee." as if that had anything at all to do with the question! Dane was getting very rattled and his answers reminded me of Miss South Carolina trying to get through something she obviously didn't prepare for.

It really does throw him if you don't accept, at face value, all the stuff he declares to be already proven. He so deeply believes it that he can't grasp the idea that anyone who is being honest wouldn't feel the same.

Interesting I wonder why his is the only solar installation affected.
A good point. My parents had solar panels installed three years ago and they have exceeded the estimated power generation level every year so far. And they are in a part of western England that has heavy contrail coverage.

Interesting I wonder why his is the only solar installation affected.

Perhaps he has no cleaning maintenance schedule? We're told Dane was introduced to the conspiracy after noticing heavy dust contamination which reduced their output efficiency drastically. It goes on to say he had the dust analysed but no mention of cleaning the panels and restoring their efficiency meanwhile aquiring a UV meter and misreading it to perhaps "confirm" that cleaning the panels will have no effect.

It really does throw him if you don't accept, at face value, all the stuff he declares to be already proven. He so deeply believes it that he can't grasp the idea that anyone who is being honest wouldn't feel the same.

It is a shame that, according to geoengineeringwatch.org, Dave Pakman joined the “global power structure” after his interview, basically because he didn’t accept Dane Wigington’s usual presentation at face value.

David Pakman is the epitome of power structure controlled opposition. Though David covers some issues with what appears to be opposition to the power structure, on the issues that really matter Pakman’s job is clearly to marginalize, discredit, and otherwise cloud the truth.
Content from External Source
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...to-discredit-the-climate-engineering-reality/

Back