Debunked: James Holmes Comparison Photos - Imposter

PCWilliams

Senior Member.
Okay people, here is the latest bunk sent to me. Apparently the conspiracists think the James Holmes (The Colorado "joker" killer) in court is not the same James Holmes that committed the crime.

View attachment 632

Here is the link: http://rense.com/general95/realjames.html

I already started a bit of my own investigating. Here i took his high school graduation picture and did a side-by-side.

View attachment 633

I love conspiracists - they give me someting to do. :)

I like how they say "how many people have one ear stick out more than the other", when quite clearly he does, in ALL the photos. It's a defining characteristic.

That and the ears themselves being identical. Ears are quite individualistic, and are a good way of identifying people in photos taken at different times.

I like how they say "how many people have one ear stick out more than the other", when quite clearly he does, in ALL the photos. It's a defining characteristic.

That and the ears themselves being identical. Ears are quite individualistic, and are a good way of identifying people in photos taken at different times.

To me there is no difference between the two. Somebody tried to make hay out of his nose in the conspiracists' side-by-side photo, saying his nose was wider in one shot. Here i compared my own nose using similar facial expressions. My nose gets wider at the nostrils when i smile.

View attachment 634

Okay people, here is the latest bunk sent to me. Apparently the conspiracists think the James Holmes (The Colorado "joker" killer) in court is not the same James Holmes that committed the crime.

View attachment 632

Here is the link: http://rense.com/general95/realjames.html

I already started a bit of my own investigating. Here i took his high school graduation picture and did a side-by-side.

View attachment 633

I love conspiracists - they give me someting to do. :)

This is the same person when you grin your nose and lips change shape, this other photo he is wide eyed and surprised
you can look different depending on lighting expression etc. this is the same guy. look at the details creases etc... He intentionally wants to look different.

I can understand why people don't believe this. But if you look at the pics its a complete different person! The "new" guy has a complete different bone structure! His nose is very narrow in the second pic. Yes when you smile you nostrils widen but since when does the bone become thinner? Also his eyes are completely different colour before hand they are brown this new guy now has blue/green eyes! His Adams Apple is also bigger in the second pic. His general look is also very different. Since being arrested he has dyed his hair orange.... he is a mass murderer so why would he be allowed to dye his hair? The first guy has quite an American look whereas the second looks very European. To me he looks Norwegian or something like that.

It's very scary!

He dyed his hair before the attacks.

It's all rather silly going off this one photo. He's been in court, publicly viewable. It's the same guy.

He dyed his hair before the attacks.

It's all rather silly going off this one photo. He's been in court, publicly viewable. It's the same guy.

The media truely has the power to influence. Only people who have "awakened" can see what the media doesnt want people to recognize....

I believe they are two different people. The reason is not because of his ears or nose, rather its his eyebrows and lips. Thats what caught my eye. The "imposter" has thinner eyebrows compared to the two photos released to the media of him, and from looking at his overall composure he does not seem to be the "type"
to pluck his eyebrows. The lips are what really caught my eye, both of the past photos show him with thin looking lips. Not like the court photo which shows him with a very prominent cupid's bow lips and that are much fuller than the others. Unless he went to go get lip enhancement and got his eyebrows plucked poorly before the shooting, but he doesnt seem like the type but who knows....

Also to Mick, you dont love conspirators you love proving people wrong (in general) and you find conspirators the easiest because they're "conspiracies." How about you try and be more open to other PEOPLES ideas rather than what the media wants you to think. ;D

The "imposter" has thinner eyebrows compared to the two photos released to the media of him, and from looking at his overall composure he does not seem to be the "type"
to pluck his eyebrows.

That's just a contrast issue, the old photos has darker contrast, and other than that the eyebrows are identical

The lips are what really caught my eye, both of the past photos show him with thin looking lips. Not like the court photo which shows him with a very prominent cupid's bow lips and that are much fuller than the others. Unless he went to go get lip enhancement and got his eyebrows plucked poorly before the shooting, but he doesnt seem like the type but who knows....

When you smile, your lips are thin. When you do not smile, your lips are fuller.

he does not seem to be the "type"
to pluck his eyebrows.

If that's the standard of evidence for this conspiracy, I'm unimpressed. Not to mention that (even IF there was a difference in his eyebrows that can't be attributed to different photos in different conditions, which I don't believe there is) there are plenty of mental illnesses that include the symptom of compulsively plucking your hair. That could include the eyebrows.

I can't lend much credence to theories that include statements like, "his eyes are different colors!" Take a photo of yourself in different lighting situations and at different resolutions, then compare them. My eyes are green in some light, and brown in others. My lips are much, much thinner when I smile. Leaping to some kind of far-fetched conspiracy to explain things as simple as that just doesn't make sense to me.

The "after" shot with orange hair is taken from further away than the before shot. This makes his ears bigger.

I think this theory just demonstrates how easy it is to introduce a new idea to some people. It's a form of priming. Since their natural inclination is to distrust the "official story", then anything that is not the OS is automatically credible, even if it's actually ridiculous. Thus they hear that it's a different person. The photos show people who at first glance are not immediately obviously the same person, and then they believe it, and get mentally stuck, and have to try to justify their belief.

The photos show people who at first glance are not immediately obviously the same person, and then they believe it, and get mentally stuck, and have to try to justify their belief.

Hmmm I do not think you are well informed on the subject of priming but I shall leave that for later discussion... I am a person who doesnt trust what the media puts out there rather than just accepting what the media says, not having a "natural" inclination "to distrust the "official story"". The media lies to us and controls us everyday. I am just stating an observation, not just a belief on "thats not him!" and give u bull on why i dont believe its him. It also makes me think why would the gov. or media even want to put an imposter there in the first place... Just stating an observation on how they look different.

I'm corresponding with somebody about this. I lost my patience and said i'll believe what ever Holmes' parents say.

And his Father has already said its his son...

Oh well, the conspiracists are going to believe whatever they WANT to believe.

I can understand why people don't believe this. But if you look at the pics its a complete different person! The "new" guy has a complete different bone structure! His nose is very narrow in the second pic. Yes when you smile you nostrils widen but since when does the bone become thinner? Also his eyes are completely different colour before hand they are brown this new guy now has blue/green eyes! His Adams Apple is also bigger in the second pic. His general look is also very different. Since being arrested he has dyed his hair orange.... he is a mass murderer so why would he be allowed to dye his hair? The first guy has quite an American look whereas the second looks very European. To me he looks Norwegian or something like that.

It's very scary!

Is this Lee or George...?

Thats funny, because when he was arrested he clearly had black hair, now orange. If you google earlier pictures of him, he has the same orange hair.... so youre telling me, he went from orange to black to orange hair? No one can get ice in jail let alone hair dye. His adams apple is different, so is the shape of his eyebrows... did they allow him to pluck them while sitting in the holding cell? If you closely examine the shape of inside his ears, even from these 2 pics above, you can see they have different shapes. Are you aware that his father was set to testify in the LIBOR fraud case? And the UN Arms Treaty was set to vote when this happened? How coincidental that this recent attacker at Sikh temple , near Milwaukee, lived on Holmes st. Even though all the witnesses said that it was 4 masked , armed men who came in , not one white racist supremacist. How convenient that he died that day and even worse, they arrested his girlfriend because she had a hand gun in HER house, last I checked it was our constitutional right to bear arms. I read your debunking on this story also, when this first happened most of the people that were inside, saw the 4 men, not just one. But leave it to the media to show what the government tells them to and change it to one and change the witnesses to the ones who werent actually there. There is too many coverups, too much evidence. You dont have to reply, because im not here to argue and i wont be returning. I have my own beliefs, but I think its wrong of you to sugar coat and even lie about what our government is really capable of. It doesnt surprise. Just like they claim to have killed Osama, Death certificate shows he really died in 2001 from kidney failure. All the photos that were supposedly taken of him, were all different people. Even the people in his own country said he was dead. One picture even shows him wearing a gold ring... muslims dont wear gold.

He had orange hair when the was arrested. The eye color is the same, just differently lit photos. The ears are the same, just viewed from different angles.

Two different people. Not debunked.
The nose is a clear giveaway. You cannot change your nose cartilage and bone structure. Yes, you can tighten you nostrils a bit, but not the bridge of your nose.
A debunking requires more than this, or Metabunk.org is just another site where people can argue about what they see and interpret.

Are you aware that his father was set to testify in the LIBOR fraud case? And the UN Arms Treaty was set to vote when this happened?

The story about Robert Holmes testifying in the LIBOR case was a hoax by known hoaxer Sorcha Faal.

The UN Small Arms Treaty negotiations were actually torpedoed by the US. Why stage a massacre if the plan was to undermine the treaty in the first place?

Arms treaty must wait after UN agreement fails

A U.N. treaty to regulate the multibillion-dollar global arms trade will have to wait after member states failed to an reach agreement, and some diplomats and supporters blamed the United States for the unraveling of the monthlong negotiating conference.

Those photos of James Holmes are the same guy. The folds of the ears are the same, the bridge of the nose is the same width, same bone structure and jawline, same distance between eyes, nose and mouth. The only difference between the photos is lighting, quality and camera angle.

IIRC the arms treaty does nothing at all about internal/national gun laws does it - it is solely about trading firearms internationally?

IIRC the arms treaty does nothing at all about internal/national gun laws does it - it is solely about trading firearms internationally?

That's correct.

UN Arms Trade Treaty will not limit Second Amendment rights as the NRA claims

Here's a couple of relevant quotes from a document written by Don Mahley, US representative to the treaty negotiations:

Of course, states are already obligated under international law to abide by UN Security Council arms embargos; the Arms Trade Treaty should reinforce this fundamental obligation.
[..]
Moreover, we must acknowledge and respect that this negotiation is not an attempt to intrude, either in principle or process, into states’ internal activities, laws, or practices concerning the domestic possession, use, or movement of arms. Rather, this treaty will regulate only the international trade in arms. Any attempt to include provisions in the treaty that would interfere with each state’s sovereign control over the domestic possession, use, or movement of arms is clearly outside the scope of our mandate.

The treaty only prohibits the international sale of weapons to groups that are, or would, commit crimes against humanity.

Variability in photos of the same face http://www.psy.gla.ac.uk/docs/download.php?type=PUBLS&id=1808

This is a study on facial recognition. It seems the more unfamiliar you are with an individual, the more likely you are to conclude that pictures of the same person are different people.

Abstract

Psychological studies of face recognition have typically ignored within-person variation in appearance, instead emphasising differences between individuals. Studies typically assume that a photograph adequately captures a person's appearance, and for that reason most studies use just one, or a small number of photos per person. Here we show that photographs are not consistent indicators of facial appearance because they are blind to within-person variability. Crucially, this within-person variability is often very large compared to the differences between people. To investigate variability in photos of the same face, we collected images from the internet to sample a realistic range for each individual. In Experiments 1 and 2, unfamiliar viewers perceived images of the same person as being different individuals, while familiar viewers perfectly identified the same photos. In Experiment 3, multiple photographs of any individual formed a continuum of good to bad likeness, which was highly sensitive to familiarity. Finally, in Experiment 4, we found that within-person variability exceeded between-person variability in attractiveness. These observations are critical to our understanding of face processing, because they suggest that a key component of face processing has been ignored. As well as its theoretical significance, this scale of variability has important practical implications. For example, our findings suggest that face photographs are unsuitable as proof of identity.

Content from External Source

These are all the same guy.

faces2.jpg

Two different people. Not debunked.
The nose is a clear giveaway. You cannot change your nose cartilage and bone structure. Yes, you can tighten you nostrils a bit, but not the bridge of your nose.
A debunking requires more than this, or Metabunk.org is just another site where people can argue about what they see and interpret.

If you new anything about photography, lighting, and contrast you may understand why the bone structures look slightly different. I can make someone's bone structure look completely different just by manipulating the light source. Go read a book about lighting and you might understand better.. ALSO a simple DNA test from the parents and your alleged imposter is easy enough to prove you wrong... but probably still wouldn't silence you dopes.
IT IS THE SAME GUY... WAKE UP

Very interesting. If you don't actually recognize the person, then your brain does not really "see" them. What you are seeing and recognizing is the image not the person, and the images are different. Face processing is a HUGE part of the function of the brain.

Here's an actor that I'm only slightly familiar with, all the same guy.

Last edited:
Nose perception is very dependent on angle, distance (foreshortening) and lighting. This is all the same nose:

Last edited:
Mick...you really don't know Randy Quaid? No fan of the "Vacation" movies I guess?

That's more of a US thing, I grew up in the UK. But yeah, I am somewhat familiar with him. I was trying to find a page of images of someone I did not know. He was close enough.

Very interesting. If you don't actually recognize the person, then your brain does not really "see" them. What you are seeing and recognizing is the image not the person, and the images are different.

If you don't know the people, then you are comparing the images and not the individuals. Does the same apply in reverse? If you are not familiar with the people then their pictures can also look the same...

Like Dustin Hoffman and Francois Cluzet...

françois-cluzet-dustin-hoffman.jpg

or Joseph Gordon Levitt and Heath Leger...

joseph-gordon-levitt-heath-ledger.jpg

Someone should ask James Holmes' mother if she thinks those pictures are her son.

For me, the most suspicious things are who his father was ...

That opens the door to consider possible levels of more lies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=qk6OOvgjYdY

The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary)

??? There are might be arguments both ways, and in the end,
for me, there is nothing but a digitalized stream of electrons!

As usual, when studying these "events,"
one must be careful about which of the
presumptions one automatically assumes.

Throughout discussions of the 9/11 events
almost everyone, including me, tend to be
presuming some version of the 9/11 story,
as taken for granted, and then discusses
variations based on those presumptions.

BUT, those presumptions can be WRONG!

Therefore, everything based on the
presumptions, as alleged criticisms,
can all be going even more astray!

So too, within this James Holmes story,
one has to be careful about whatever
one bases subsequent notions upon,

since, one could have been tricked,
on many different levels, including
tricked to believe another falsity,
that one presumed is then truth,
whereas, one is being tricked to
still believe in any "alternatives"
of stories, which were bullshit!

Remember this relevant statement
about the infinite tunnels of deceit:

"The lies are different at every level."

On top of everything else. Don't you think that his parents would be raising 7 kinds of hell if this really were not their son?

Back