Debunked: Boyd Bushman, Area 51 scientist, claims existence of aliens in deathbed video [Hoax]

CapnPegleg

http://metro.co.uk/2014/10/27/area-...ing-deathbed-confession-about-aliens-4923532/

Now, looks like someone already found another pic of the toy alien pictured:

fark_VuDThnuDSmcR7FN-CP-ziwLY72k.jpg fark_oKQyI-4IL8CNaBGii_wE1qz14sc.jpg

though I can't find anything to reference where the pic came from.

Anyone else want to take on this silliness?

CapnPegleg

So: crazy old man or deliberate hoax? He was, apparently, involved in some antigravity stuff, and I see the overunity folks use him as a ref.

CeruleanBlu

Senior Member.
Anyone else want to take on this silliness?

I looked into that the other day when it first appeared and traced the source of the photo you posted back to an Above Top Secret thread from 2008, which also included a second photo of the same "alien". The poster claimed it was a K-Mart Halloween decoration from the late '90s. There was a second photo in the post as well.

Not sure if the ATS thread is actually the original source of these two photos, but they seemed to agree the photo of the alien provided by Bushman was a fake.

Hevach

Senior Member.
So: crazy old man or deliberate hoax? He was, apparently, involved in some antigravity stuff, and I see the overunity folks use him as a ref.
Pretty much has to be deliberate, though I can see it not being deliberate by him, if somebody else pranked him and he's taking credit for their claims.

Given his history, I'd bet the contents of my attic that's not the case*. But it's possible.

Still, basically has to be deliberate. The photo itself might not be meant to intentionally mislead, but it was intentionally created. The picture could be as old as the late 90's at best, since any older and the toy used to make it didn't exist yet. At the very least it's been intentionally aged to look older. Probably not much more effort than that, just one of those oldie-style filters most modern cameras have, an hour or two of rough handling, and a coffee ring for good measure. Since he doesn't seem to have given it to anyone and just held it up for the youtubes, most of the finer details aren't available for scrutiny anyway.

*-winner collects, bring a shovel

BombDr

Senior Member.
This sort of thing makes me want to be a death-bed whistleblower of some complete nonsense, just to laugh at CTs from my non-existent afterlife....

I'm thinking "Former Israeli/British explosives guy tells the truth on Diana" and say something like it was a plot between the Paris tourist board and Dutch florists to boost sales...

No doubt Dahboo7 would buy it....

Chew

Senior Member.
Don't you have to be, you know, actually in bed and not sitting in a chair and not wearing a suit and tie for it to count as a deathbed confession?

Hevach

Senior Member.
Literally, yes, but the term is not really a literal one. You have to be dying.

@BombDr, if that's your intent, why not just do it and not die? A few conspiracies have had deathbed confessions from people who remain prominently not dead.

BombDr

Senior Member.
Literally, yes, but the term is not really a literal one. You have to be dying.

@BombDr, if that's your intent, why not just do it and not die? A few conspiracies have had deathbed confessions from people who remain prominently not dead.
I could, but then I would be accused of co-intel, or whatever nonsense they call it...

trevor

when i read the title of this post, i was actually excited and hoping it would be true and proven.

BombDr

Senior Member.
Also, Im in a high-risk profession, and should the worst happen, all of you would have to metabunk Alex Jones claiming I was silenced by 'them'...

"No Alex, BD was joking"
"THATS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK!"

Sharon Hill

I am experiencing quite a lot of pushback on the story about this on Doubtful News. Frustrating that people are so wrapped up in this stuff that they can't see the obvious rubber alien. But I'd like to thank ceruleanblu for finding the 2008 posting of the photo. I have now referenced the source photo. I think that is extremely helpful to the story. Of course, to some the toy alien was modeled after the REAL ones housed at Area 51...

Hevach

Senior Member.
Of course, to some the toy alien was modeled after the REAL ones housed at Area 51...
Because of course if you want to import cheap plastic **** from China and sell it in K-Mart the logical thing to do is get your hands on a real top secret black ops dead alien first.

JesseCuster

Of course, to some the toy alien was modeled after the REAL ones housed at Area 51...
On another forum discussing this guy I've heard a couple of lame attempts at dismissing the photo of the model alien.

One is exactly what you say, that some govt. agency had some toy company that made models make up alien toys that looked like the real aliens that are in Area 51 so if photos were ever leaked, they could then leak photos of the toy as a way of discrediting any whistleblowers.

Another is that the photo of the model alien was given to Boyd Bushman in order to discredit him.

Of course, no evidence for either of these scenarios is forthcoming, but I've noticed that some people are so far down the rabbit hole that they simply can't admit to being wrong and will invent ad hoc excuses for inconvenient facts. They've built up a wall surrounding their beliefs that simply can't be penetrated by reason or facts. Anything that shows them to be wrong is simply handwaved away as part of an attempt by the-powers-that-be to coverup the conspiracy.

This guy Boyd Bushman's story is doing the round on various websites and he's taken seriously by some people because he held the position "senior scientist" at Lockheed-Martin. It's interesting to see that kind of argument from authority coming from the kind of people who are usually the first to reject arguments from authority (arguments from authority can be valid IMO if they're coming from someone who is talking about their field of expertise and subject matter they actually understand and work on)

As it is, the usual poor defences are being made for him that are made for other supposed whistleblowers. "He has nothing to gain from lying!" "Why would he lie?" "He risked himself and his loved ones by coming forward with the truth!" "He's not making any money from revealing this stuff!"

I don't care why someone would lie about working on alien technology or whether or not that they gain financially from it. What I want is verifiable facts that back up their case. Without that, it's just a lot of lip flapping.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Debunked: Pentagon has Evidence of "Off-World Vehicles Not Made on this Earth" UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 14
derrick06 Debunked: United Nations creates a "NWO" website Conspiracy Theories 2
N Debunked: Google Mail icon shows linkage to Freemasons Conspiracy Theories 4
Mendel Debunked: The WHO did not take the Taiwan CDC seriously Coronavirus COVID-19 0
A Why 9/11 Truthers Are Wrong About The Facts | (Part 1 w/ Mick West) 9/11 1
Mendel Debunked: Radar Waves Affect Clouds General Discussion 0
Pumpernickel Need Debunking: Foucault's Pendulum debunked through Mach's principle (the Earth is a static object in the center of the Universe) Science and Pseudoscience 16
M Ufos arrive to the central zone of Chile. (Debunked). Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
Jesse3959 FE Debunked with water tube level - 187 foot building 21.2 miles away below eye level Flat Earth 0
H Debunked: Cadillac Mountain from 220 miles Flat Earth 7
Jesse3959 FE Claim Debunked: JTolan Epic Gravity Experiment - Flat earther disproves Perspective! (or his instruments.) Flat Earth 0
Mick West Debunked: DoD prepares for martial law in CONUS: Conspiracy Theories 0
Oystein Debunked: AE911T: CNBC Anchor Ron Insana claims Building 7 a Controlled Implosion 9/11 13
A Debunked: NASA tampered with the original television audio of the Apollo 11 moon landing Conspiracy Theories 1
Greylandra Debunked: media headline "Judea declares war on Germany" [boycott] Conspiracy Theories 20
Mick West Discovery Channel's "Contact: Declassified Breakthrough" was debunked 2.5 years ago UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 8
Joe Hill Debunked: "The North Face of Building 7 Was Pulled Inward" 9/11 66
A Debunked : Fake Set Moon Landing with TV Camera and Stairs Conspiracy Theories 3
Mick West Debunked: Photo with Sun Rays at Odd Angles Flat Earth 0
Staffan Debunked: Wikileaks releases unused footage of moon landing (Capricorn One movie scenes) Conspiracy Theories 2
Mick West Debunked: Neil deGrasse Tyson : "That Stuff is Flat" Flat Earth 10
Mendel Debunked: Air Map of the World 1945 is a flat Earth map Flat Earth 0
Trailblazer Debunked: Trees being cut down "because they block 5G" (tree replacement in Belgium) 5G and Other EMF Health Concerns 44
deirdre Debunked: Exemption from military service doc proves Jews had foreknowledge of WW2 (fake leaflet) General Discussion 0
Trailblazer Debunked: Obama called Michelle "Michael" in a speech. (Referring to Michael Mullen Jr) Quotes Debunked 0
Rory Debunked: 120-mile shot of San Jacinto proves flat earth Flat Earth 39
Rory Debunked: The Lunar Cycle affects birth rates Health and Quackery 26
Rory Debunked: Study shows link between menstrual cycle and the moon Health and Quackery 30
novatron Debunked: California Wildfires Match the Exactly Path of the Proposed Rail System Wildfires 3
Rory Debunked: "You must love yourself before you love another" - fake Buddha quote Quotes Debunked 7
W Debunked: Qanon claims there have been 51k sealed indictments filed this year. Current Events 11
K Debunked: Audio of David Rockefeller "leaked" speech in 1991 [Audio Simulation] General Discussion 2
tadaaa Debunked: Fake photos-Novichok attack Russian 'agents' (side by side gates) General Discussion 34
Mick West Debunked: XYO Device Replacing GPS, Saving $2 Million a Day General Discussion 23
Mick West Debunked: "Tip Top" as a QAnon Clue from Trump [He's said it before] Conspiracy Theories 3
Whitebeard Debunked: Nibiru FOUND? Mysterious gigantic rogue planet spotted lurking outside our solar system Science and Pseudoscience 1
Mick West Debunked: "There Exists a Shadowy Government" — Daniel Inouye Quotes Debunked 0
Mick West Debunked: Delta Lambda Compression General Discussion 16
MisterB Debunked: Isle of Man from Blackpool at water level proves flat earth [refraction] Flat Earth 19
JFDee Debunked: Wernher von Braun confirmed that rockets can't leave earth Conspiracy Theories 23
Mick West Debunked: Missing $21 Trillion / $6.5 Trillion / $2.3 Trillion - Journal Vouchers Conspiracy Theories 33
MikeG Debunked: Obamacare Article 54 (Satire FB Page) General Discussion 2
Mick West Debunked: "Deadly Ultraviolet UV-C and UV-B Penetration to Earth’s Surface:" [Stray Light] Contrails and Chemtrails 32
Astro Debunked: Apollo Lunar Module Hatch Too Small for Spacesuit Science and Pseudoscience 0
Mick West Debunked: NIST's Lack of Explanation for WTC7 Freefall [They Have One - Column Buckling] 9/11 38
Jedo Debunked: WTC7 was the only building not on the WTC block that had a fire on 9/11 9/11 0
Mick West Debunked: Thermite Slag on WTC beams [Oxy Cutting Slag] 9/11 2
Mick West Debunked: The WTC 9/11 Angle Cut Column. [Not Thermite, Cut Later] 9/11 137
Mick West Debunked: AE911Truth's Analysis of Slag Residue from WTC Debris 9/11 20
Dan Wilson Debunked: Steven Crowder: The AIDS epidemic was a hoax Health and Quackery 9
Related Articles

Related Articles