Debunked: 1991 Booklet proves Obama Born in Kenya

treasurecoastskywatch has been banned for 24 hours for link spam.

Posting links is fine. Just supply some commentary, and check to see if they have been debunked first.

Shame - but predictable - I'd be interested in his reasoning for linking those various things together either to the original topic, or to why they are relevant to his clim of the US causing hte Egyptian revolution in order to place teh MB in power.

But basically he just spams links and accusations without any cogent reasoning why they support any of his theories.

Saleha Mahmood Abedin, the mother of Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff, reportedly served in the women’s division of the Muslim Brotherhood alongside the wife of Egypt’s new president, the Brotherhood’s Mohammed Mursi.

Right - so an elected lawmaker who has been part of a group that has used terrorism - not actually a "Islamic terrorist" at all, and pretty much the same as, say, the founding fathers after 1783.

Yawn.

Saleha Mahmood Abedin, the mother of Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff, reportedly served in the women’s division of the Muslim Brotherhood alongside the wife of Egypt’s new president, the Brotherhood’s Mohammed Mursi.

Really?? Hillary Clinton's chief of staff is Cheryl Mills is the daughter of a US Lt colonel - an army brat, who grew up in Germany and Belgium as well as the USA.

oops.......

Perhaps you mean her deputy chief of staff?

Yes it was her deputy chief of staff and wife and close friend of Hillary Clinton . So there is no opps

There's nothing here that stops you copying and pasting. But some other web sites disable it, so if you are copying from an external source it might not work.

Yes it was her deputy chief of staff and wife and close friend of Hillary Clinton . So there is no opps

Hillary Clinton's Deputy Chief of Staff is Huma Abedin, a muslim woman who is married to former congressman Anthony Weiner. Whose wife are you talking about? I think it's great that muslim women have the opportunity to achieve high ranking positions in American government.

Dont know what she is other then a traitor . Communist maybe ?

Are you Islamophobic or something? What makes her a traitor, the fact that a muslim woman is on her staff? I'm no fan of the Clinton's but Hillary isn't a communist...and that's coming from somebody who lived in a few communes for nearly a decade.

cheers

Dont know what she is other then a traitor . Communist maybe ?

What?!

Hillary Clinton 'maybe communist'? What?!

It's more likely she's a 7 foot shape-shifting reptilian princess. That I can believe (apart from the 7 foot bit).

If Obama is just a puppet like all the others (Clinton, Bush etc) - then how come he's got all this say when it comes to the Islamification (pfff) of say, Alabama?

What?!

Hillary Clinton 'maybe communist'? What?!

It's more likely she's a 7 foot shape-shifting reptilian princess. That I can believe (apart from the 7 foot bit).

If Obama is just a puppet like all the others (Clinton, Bush etc) - then how come he's got all this say when it comes to the Islamification (pfff) of say, Alabama?

Sorry. Not Alabama - I just looked it up and they're going to re-name it Al-obama and it's going to be run by the Muslim Brotherhood. Let's say Kansas instead.

Rino McCain LOL beatings from the Vietnamese must have turned him . Shes right why wasnt she vetted ? thats all shes asking ? I told you the Muslim brotherhood has infiltrated all of our government . maybe Humas clean but after seeing who she married the Weiner dude makes me wonder ?

It is National security threat not to just the United States but to the rest of the world . MC Carthy was right Venona papers .

Wasn't the United Nations created to prevent another World War?
They said thats why and to replace the failed League of Nations . I think it was just a Trojan horse to destroy America .

US Sends Muslim Brotherhood’s Morsi 20 F-16 Warplanes http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/163047#.UMqQQIM81ck

US Sends Muslim Brotherhood’s Morsi 20 F-16 Warplanes http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/163047#.UMqQQIM81ck

They where ordered in 2009 in a contract named "Peace Vector VII"...

On December 24th, 2009 the US signed a contract with Egypt for the delivery of 20 new F-16s under the known Peace Vector series. Notification to Congress already happened last October, so everything is ready to finalise this deal. With this new order the number of F-16s delivered to Egypt raises to 240. Although Egypt has a large fleet of GE powered block 40s, the new deal compromises PW powered block 52 versions. The order compromises 16 C-models and 4 D-models.

(...)

Source: http://www.f-16.net/f-16_users_article4.html

As you see, they are delivered by a contract that was made before gouvermental change in Egypt

Last edited by a moderator:
They where ordered in 2009 in a contract named "Peace Vector VII"...

Source: http://www.f-16.net/f-16_users_article4.html

As you see, they are delivered by a contract that was made before gouvermental change in Egypt
Why would you not wait for a country to stabilize itself first then ? Might as well sell them to North Korea too . Or Iran ? Oh thats right when we left Iran Grumman employees sabotaged the remaining fleet of F-14 tomcats . Maybe we should just put self destruct devices in the F-16s ?

Man, I wish I had been there for this.... debate? (It's hard to call it that considering how one-sided it was.) I'd have loved to tackle the "birther" part of the issue; all it takes is a little knowledge of how natural born citizenry occurs to demonstrate Obama could have been born on the moon and it wouldn't have mattered. I may register an account just to do so if it seems worth it enough to frequent here. =)

MikeC, loved your stuff!

Back