Cloud Seeding (Weather Modification) on the Dick Van Dyke Show, 1965

http://weathermodification.com/projects.php#projects

Did we learn anything from all of those cloud seeding projects in the US throughout the years?
This seems to be the third time you've asked this question in slightly different words...

What are you trying to get at? The links I posted describe the situation pretty clearly...
if you're trying to suggest that the science is not what it appears to be, by all means, come out and say why.
I don't entertain 'coy" for long...

This seems to be the third time you've asked this question in slightly different words...

What are you trying to get at? The links I posted describe the situation pretty clearly...
if you're trying to suggest that the science is not what it appears to be, by all means, come out and say why.
I don't entertain 'coy" for long...
You're funny :) Thanks for the links. I sincerely appreciate them. And what I'm suggesting is, if you by any chance have any links to any data from any of the projects listed in the link I posted I'd enjoy reading those as well.

You're funny :) Thanks for the links. I sincerely appreciate them. And what I'm suggesting is, if you by any chance have any links to any data from any of the projects listed in the link I posted I'd enjoy reading those as well.
The only link you've posted was an ad for a company that claims to advise people about seeding.
No evidence. No details. Nothing to debunk.
Again, if you think that that web page actually means something, please, just come out and say it...
otherwise there's no reason for me to pay any attention to your posts.

The only link you've posted was an ad for a company that claims to advise people about seeding.
Again, if you think that that web page actually means something, please, just come out and say it...
Every one of my posts ended in a question mark. Of course there was no evidence there to debunk, I was simply asking questions, hoping for answers. I hope you weren't misled for 4 entire posts. I'll bold my question marks next time, kinda like you did with "means something".

You should also debunk this statement of yours.

"The only link you've posted was an ad for a company that claims to advise people about seeding."

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/pl...d-the-evergreen-supertanker.3634/#post-105560

Last edited:
I see you snuck in (in theory). So after 50 years of cloud seeding's existence, do we not know if it works?
The trouble is, how do you tell? If you seed a cloud and it rains X inches at place Y, how do you know what it would have done if you hadn't seeded it?

The weather is chaotic, so you can never have two identical cloud set-ups, where you can run one as a "control". See the problem?

As far as I can see from what I have read, bearing in mind that weather IS chaotic and impossible to create a controlled experiment, cloud seeding appears to work at least well enough for people (including the chinese Government)to try it but has not been shown to work consistently well for it to be a mainstream common occurrence.

Back