Claim - UFO Crashes near Las Vegas, crash captured on Cop's Body-cam

A Las Vegas family claims something crashed in their backyard, prompting them to call 911 about “non-human” beings – the thing is, this time, several people saw it.

Source: https://twitter.com/JeremyCorbell/status/1666673957272186880?t=AZoTwYzdWVM7mHoVHiAnLw&s=19

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oli6Q6y14W8

1686214546976.png

Location on the Cop's Satnav seems to be [...]1686215567824.png

The video seems to show what looks like a meteor burning up in the earth's atmosphere. Meteors are logged and tracked by the American Meteor Society, so lets see if anyone else saw a Meteor around midnight on May 1st 2023.

.... and yes they did. https://ams.imo.net/members/imo_view/event/2023/2408

1686214744633.png

Twenty one witnesses as far away as North Eastern Utah saw a meteor at this time. This strong suggests that the 'crash' wasnt a local event near Las Vegas, but was at a much higher altitude and is as you'd expect for a meteor.

1686214777580.png

The object in the sky is clearly a meteor. I've been an amateur astronomer for 50 years and have seen plenty of blue-greenish ones. They are not that uncommon. The colour is largely due to composition..with green being mainly due to nickel.

The kid claims the ring video is from the event, but it might not actually be the same event, which could be indicative hoaxing. Worth analyzing I think.
I now agree. Though not necessarily self-aware, cynical hoaxing, but maybe honest, naive confusion.

We have to work out where that video came from. It appears in the report by George Knapp. I assumed it was first connected to this case by someone at KLAS Channel 8. A bad assumption. Maybe the boy found it on the Internet and it has nothing to do with this case, and the folks at KLAS just sloppily went along with it.

What is the provenance of this video? The info at the top is blurred out.

Another problem. No one in the reports to the AMS reported sound associated with this bolide. I made another bad assumption. Mea Culpa.

I haven't had time to go through the Doug Poppa podcast from beginning to end. In the section starting at 22:45 the witness does mention that he hears a noise associated with a light. He also mentions smoke. Did he expand on this in other parts of the interview?

Does anyone at the time mention a sound? I mean on the video footage we have before and after the police show up? So far, there's nothing in English.

Can anyone translate the Spanish language part before the police arrive?

We're not getting reports from anyone else in family. Just this boy. KLAS set up appointments to interview members of the family, but no one in the house responded to them when they arrived and knocked on the door.

8 news now investigators have spoken with family members multiple times in the past four weeks but each of the three times we accepted their invitation to do an interview they didn't answer the door or their phone.

What's up with that?

This boy reports some odd things, like everything being "blurry" and being unable to move, and mentions that it was like sleep paralysis. How does he know about sleep paralysis? Did anyone else really see anything? Are some of this boy's memories confabulations? This is very murky.

I suggest that that the "smoke" was actually dust. They were moving a car at the time. By pushing?

The dust here in Las Vegas is a big problem. It's very fine and can get kicked up by just about anything. If you're shining a flashlight here and there, you're going to see the dust in the air. Everything is going to be "blurry."

Last edited:
I now agree. Though not necessarily self-aware, cynical hoaxing, but maybe honest, naive confusion.

We have to work out where that video came from. It appears in the report by George Knapp. I assumed it was first connected to this case by someone at KLAS Channel 8. A bad assumption. Maybe the boy found it on the Internet and it has nothing to do with this case, and the folks at KLAS just sloppily went along with it.

Another problem. No one in the reports to the AMS reported sound associated with this bolide. I made another bad assumption. Mea Culpa.
This is the issue I have regarding the Ring video. The AMS reporting seems to indicate the bolide being centered somewhere around Lund, NV. The doorbell video has what looks like an obvious flash and a definite bang, but I think they are much too close to each other to be the same thing, provided that the video was taken in Las Vegas. It's possible that both events (flash and bang) are from the bolide and the video was taken in Vegas, but the bang was from an earlier explosion and happens to follow right after the flash that we see. Given the short lives of most bolides, I think this is unlikely.

I have some experience with AMS reports and comparing them with fireballs that I've seen. There is always a significant amount of scatter in the times and especially viewing directions. The other doorbell video that the AMS reports from this event is all the way in Sparks, NV. That's 330 miles from Vegas!
https://ams.imo.net/members/imo_view/report/309774
https://ams.imo.net/members/imo_video/view_video?video_id=12818

As an aside, the first and best fireball I ever saw, I watched come out underneath a fairly low cloud layer (~5000ft) on an overcast night. I could see the actual burning body of the meteor as it streaked across the entire sky. It was unreal, I always wanted to find out more about it, but that was before any kind of online reporting system. I wanted to call the metro ATC and see if it showed up on their radar, but had other things (a girl) on my own radar at the time. I didn't hear any sound whatsoever.

As an aside, the first and best fireball I ever saw, I watched come out underneath a fairly low cloud layer (~5000ft) on an overcast night. I could see the actual burning body of the meteor as it streaked across the entire sky. It was unreal, I always wanted to find out more about it, but that was before any kind of online reporting system. I wanted to call the metro ATC and see if it showed up on their radar, but had other things (a girl) on my own radar at the time. I didn't hear any sound whatsoever.
Date and location? There's an article from JPL that might tell you where to look for more data, entitled "US Space Force Releases Decades of Bolide Data to NASA for Planetary Defense Studies". They keep a data base back to 1988, so if you saw it since that time it might be listed. https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/us-sp...de-data-to-nasa-for-planetary-defense-studies

I haven't had time to go through the Doug Poppa podcast from beginning to end. In the section starting at 22:45 the witness does mention that he hears a noise associated with a light. He also mentions smoke. Did he expand on this in other parts of the interview?

Does anyone at the time mention a sound? I mean on the video footage we have before and after the police show up? So far, there's nothing in English.

Can anyone translate the Spanish language part before the police arrive?

We're not getting reports from anyone else in family. Just this boy. KLAS set up appointments to interview members of the family, but no one in the house responded to them when they arrived and knocked on the door.

What's up with that?

This boy reports some odd things, like everything being "blurry" and being unable to move, and mentions that it was like sleep paralysis. How does he know about sleep paralysis? Did anyone else really see anything? Are some of this boy's memories confabulations? This is very murky.

I suggest that that the "smoke" was actually dust. They were moving a car at the time. By pushing?

The dust here in Las Vegas is a big problem. It's very fine and can get kicked up by just about anything. If you're shining a flashlight here and there, you're going to see the dust in the air. Everything is going to be "blurry."
I don't see a source for the quote (by Knapp?) you posted about the family blowing off appointments to discuss the incident. Is that from a TV station site or a Knapp social media site?

The person who made the 911 call has just uploaded a video on YouTube sharing his experience.

The title of the video is, "May 1 2023 I had aliens in my backyard part 1", which means there are more parts to come, maybe?

Source: https://youtu.be/BdsYfGvIznM

I have cut the frames where it allegedly shows an alien creature (see below). I have slow down the frame rate, put a B/W filter, and upped the brightness. There is ZERO movement in the background.

Lot's of fake videos have surfaced on social media platforms with doctored footage. It shows movement of a large head and eyes.

Last edited:
I have cut the frames where it allegedly shows an alien creature. I have slow down the frame rate, put a B/W filter, and upped the brightness. There is ZERO movement in the background.

What you have seems to show that. There looks like some reflective dashes (eyes?) to the left from the truck, but that's just the truck.

You can click on the video at the bottom of your post and it should give you the option to "insert" a full image or a thumbnail, that way the whole image shows up. Feel free to PM me for any help, it took me a while to figure all of it out.

What you have seems to show that. There looks like some reflective dashes (eyes?) to the left from the truck, but that's just the truck.

You can click on the video at the bottom of your post and it should give you the option to "insert" a full image or a thumbnail, that way the whole image shows up. Feel free to PM me for any help, it took me a while to figure all of it out.
The reflective dashes are just that... a reflection. There is no eyes, or bopping 'alien' heads.

Thanks for the info on inserting the video, I have just edited it now.

The description of the creatures, 8 to 10 feet tall, large eyes, head and mouth, blurry to look at directly, (cloaking capabilities) as well as the circles on the ground and running footsteps on the roof are all scenes from the movie "Signs" by M. Night Shyamalan. I bet they all were watching the movie, getting high or something, someone outside shoots off a firework and they go to investigate getting all worked up feeding off one another's hysteria. Hysteria like the Hopkinsville alien invasion story from 1955, or even like the Orson Wells radio show - War of the Worlds.

The Ring Camera footage

To me that sounds like a firework. The sounds gets quieter, a rocket ascending, then a flash, and then a bang about 1.5 seconds later. About 510 meters, or 1700 feet away.

Something descending would get louder.
It does sound like a sky rocket.

But let's note something: The long lasting light is not from whatever made the noise. It's from a security light on the house turning on. That's why I thought assumed it was the sound of the bolide. But you're right. There is also a flash which I didn't see.

I've been looking for this video on the Internet, but I can't find it. Any ideas, folks, about what site this is from?

Could someone in the neighborhood have sent up a skyrocket? Just about the same time the bolide was seen? Could it have gone off just over the yard? That's quite a coincidence. But possible. If this video really is from that neighborhood at about the same time as the Space Monster invasion, as it is identified in the KCAL Channel 8 report... well there you are.

Last edited:
Another possibility for the creature. A Great Dane. Not standing on it's hind legs unsupported, but supporting itself against something. Like a skip loader...

Pretty wild. But possible.

Last edited:
Another possibility for the creature. A Great Dane. Not standing on it's hind legs unsupported, but supporting itself against something. Like a skip loader...

Source: https://youtu.be/Cd-N1aMCm4M?t=35

Pretty wild. But possible.

This is ridiculous, the property has gates. A random Great Dane, which is not a common dog would jump their fence right at that moment? Or are you suggesting they have a Great Dane as a pet?

In the video where there is supposed to be an alleged 'Alien' there is no movement, it's hard to miss a Great Dane. This is a case of eyes playing tricks on them.

If there was in fact a creature it is more likely to be a domestic cat.

Gates are always closed? Besides, there could be holes in the perimeter fence. But I'm not saying I think it was a Great Dane.

But still... it's got a big mouth and bowed legs... And it's close to seven feet tall and has a skinny body and weird feet...

A cat seems too small and silent. I'm sticking with coyotes as my best suspect. Remember the panting, the weird human like sounds, the footsteps on the roof...

Last edited:
Gates are always closed? Besides, there could be holes in in the perimeter fence. But I'm not saying I think it was a Great Dane.

But still... it's got a big mouth and bowed legs... And it's close to seven feet tall and has weird feet...

A cat seems too small and silent. I'm sticking with coyotes as my best suspect. Remember the panting, the weird human like sounds, the footsteps on the roof...
'If' there was an animal, a coyote would be far more likely and believable.

My 'best guess' is that this is just a hoax, 15 seconds of fame. Why else would you create a YouTube video about the alleged siting in the first place.

I'm not getting a hoaxy vibe from this. That family really was upset, and this kid seems naive. Also, he waited a long time.

Still... we don't have anyone in the family telling us that they saw anything. And he could have hoaxed his mother into being upset.

Anything is possible.

Last edited:
There's a new-fangled kind of rocket called a strobe rocket.
This one flies sideways as much as up.
https://youtube.com/shorts/Ix9nOhFISFQ?feature=share

A more traditional type

One family living in a ranch-style home had a much closer view of the object two brothers and their father were working on a vehicle in their yard when they caught a glimpse of a sparkly object as it came crashing down; then were hit by what they describe as a shock wave. One of the witnesses, a young man named Angel, has stated when the brothers looked into the yard where the object landed that spot was obscured and blurry as if by unknown form of camouflage.
A downward arcing sky rocket exploding over the yard? Smoke from the explosion?

Downward arcing rockets

I'm fixing a truck in my backyard at this point; I'm only with my brother and I hear something fall from the sky I turn around the only thing I I see is a big light falling from the sky and moments after I feel a big impact in a in a bang sort of like a big impact fall. And me and my brother looked at each other and we were scared... when that impact happened it was sort of like a shock wave; like an out of body experience so to say. When I tried to look at the object it was all blurry; not my vision but only the backyard area. And I hear thousands of footsteps around me. And maybe a couple seconds later the blurriness was gone.
Could the thousands of footsteps be from the crackly little pellets released by some rockets after the main explosion?

From Interview with Poppa: INTERVIEW WITH VEGAS RESIDENT WHO OBSERVED OBJECT FALL FROM SKY, CRASH AND THEN SAW ALIEN CREATURES
I was in my backyard in front of the house; I was fixing a truck with my dad and my brother. And we're moving this car; and then I don't know, we just see something; we heard a noise. But as I know it was coming down. You can see a big light reflecting it. And when they fall down you can feel a big impact and when the impact fall, you couldn't see nothing. It was so blurry. But the vision I saw was blurry as you couldn't see nothing in the backyard but um when it fell down you can feel a big impact; when it fell down. And there was smoke everywhere. And your eyes get blurry and then something you see is footsteps...

Some more strobe rockets. It looks as if modern rockets are made to arc downwards.

Last edited:
It does sound like a sky rocket.

But let's note something: The long lasting light is not from whatever made the noise. It's from a security light on the house turning on. That's why I thought assumed it was the sound of the bolide. But you're right. There is also a flash which I didn't see.

I've been looking for this video on the Internet, but I can't find it. Any ideas, folks, about what site this is from?

Could someone in the neighborhood have sent up a skyrocket? Just about the same time the bolide was seen? Could it have gone off just over the yard? That's quite a coincidence. But possible. If this video really is from that neighborhood at about the same time as the Space Monster invasion, as it is identified in the KCAL Channel 8 report... well there you are.

Do we notice there is audio synced directly with the flash - and then a boom?

My first thought was that the meteor/firework was exploding in air, like: Flash, Pause, Sound(boom).

But the sound of the whistling peaks exactly when the flash happens, and if the audio there and the light flash are related, they are 1:1 in sync with no distance delay for the sound, and so the boom wouldn't be delayed either if it came from that flash too.

So what is that whistling sound, and is it related to the flash in the distance (not the security lights) or is it just a coincidence they booth seem to hit on the same frame (flash/woosh artifact sound)?

(at 3 seconds the whistling goes almost up in pitch, flash, down in pitch in perfect sync with the flash)

I briefly appear in this Inside Edition piece (about 50 seconds in). I did give then a succinct few minutes on Meteors, the circle on Google Earth, and other things, but they just went with the raccoons.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrEJDOxg9Vw

One minor point - the police closed the case as "unfounded" - which is pretty much what everyone else should do.

If the impact really was caused by a sky rocket, where does that leave the animal/space monster idea? Wouldn't an animal be scared away?

There was more than one phase to this. The narrative is very confused, but it seems as if the witness went into the house and persuaded his mother to come out to take a look. They saw something walking around the backyard.

Then later he went back to working on the car with his father and brother and he saw it again.

So there was some time between the impact and the first sighting.

This is the raw transcript from the Poppa interview which I'm not going to try to edit, because I'm getting tired.

...from there I call my mom and I came outside and we saw something walking

2:57

and then we walked in the backyard and we see a uh a creature

3:03

we see a creature peeking and it was a very big creature maybe like a silver color or green color it was a

3:10

you can see it's naked a shiny big eyes big head

3:16

the very long legs skinny bodies stretched out and I just looked at us and when we looked

3:22

at it we got scared and we um we ran back to the backyard where we were fixing the car and then

3:30

we're fixing the car and um me and my brother we saw it again standing up looking at us and it was kind of close

3:37

to me and I saw and then when you look at it you get stuck in your head and your legs

3:42

get very heavy right and um I don't know it's like it's like kind of

3:47

like a sleep paralysis you can move from just you just look in the eyes and then you get stuck in it and then you hear

3:54

breathing what I was thinking when I fall down I think it's like it hurt himself because

3:59

it was he was being very loud and his leg was kind of like bent like a broken leg if that makes sense

4:06

to say when I was walking the legs appear to be bent I no when I saw a state like uh like

4:14

standing up on two legs the legs were like bent in a way.

Just note that it has bent legs, like the hind legs of a canid.

A Las Vegas family claims something crashed in their backyard, prompting them to call 911 about “non-human” beings – the thing is, this time, several people saw it.

Source: https://twitter.com/JeremyCorbell/status/1666673957272186880?t=AZoTwYzdWVM7mHoVHiAnLw&s=19

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oli6Q6y14W8

1686214546976.png

Location on the Cop's Satnav seems to be [...]1686215567824.png

The video seems to show what looks like a meteor burning up in the earth's atmosphere. Meteors are logged and tracked by the American Meteor Society, so lets see if anyone else saw a Meteor around midnight on May 1st 2023.

.... and yes they did. https://ams.imo.net/members/imo_view/event/2023/2408

1686214744633.png

Twenty one witnesses as far away as North Eastern Utah saw a meteor at this time. This strong suggests that the 'crash' wasnt a local event near Las Vegas, but was at a much higher altitude and is as you'd expect for a meteor.

1686214777580.png

From the link you posted, out of the 21 witnesses, only one heard a sound. How far is this from the location of the property in question?

Screenshot 2023-06-10 at 3.52.35 pm.png

SOURCE: https://ams.imo.net/members/imo_view/event/2023/2408

I'm Hispanic, and one thing that stands out to me is the way the kid speaks. He sounds like he just learned how to speak English; that's why he was reading off his phone. And yes, you would be amazed at how fast Mexican kids can learn to speak English. He looks really young. I have two nephews who learned super fast—within two months, they were speaking perfect English without an accent. However, their words aren't properly put together."

Also, the house was just purchased, and I sent the video to my mom. I didn't understand what the lady who took the video was saying. She was talking about merchandise, but I don't know why. She seemed worried about the merchandise, and I don't understand."

Attachments

• IMG_5194.png
    IMG_5194.png
    955.7 KB · Views: 50
This is ridiculous, the property has gates. A random Great Dane, which is not a common dog would jump their fence right at that moment? Or are you suggesting they have a Great Dane as a pet?
If they have a collection of heavy equipment in storage, it's certainly possible that they might own a guard dog of some large breed. That wasn't mentioned, and I don't think it was asked about either. It would be interesting to find out, because if so I think that would eliminate the coyote theory.

Why else would you create a YouTube video about the alleged siting in the first place.
I'm cautious about drawing inferences from that. If a UFO landed in my backyard, and aliens started running around, I might later see if I could make a few bucks off of it, by putting it on YouTube or some other means. Of course, I'd have tried to shoot some decent video or take some decent pictures...
Still, an urge to tell lots of folks about what you'd witnessed, or even to cash in on it, is not good evidence of whether it really happened or not -- or what it was that really happened.

I'm cautious about drawing inferences from that. If a UFO landed in my backyard, and aliens started running around, I might leter see if I coulkd make a few bucks off of it, by putting it on YouTube or some other means. Of course, I'd have tried to shoot some decent video or take some decent pictures...
Still, an urge to tell lots of folks about what you'd wtinessed, or even to cash in on it, is not good evidence of whether it really happened or not -- or what it was that really happened.
Disagree, respectfully. I am not confident that after you encounter a non-human being, the first thing you think about is to start a new youtube channel named "alien society51". Sounds absurd. But I am not American, perhaps that matters.

I don't trust the guy one bit. Story reeks like menure.

More body cam footage reveals some inconsistencies in Angel's story.

Only the two boys are claiming to have seen anything. Mom and Dad are in night clothes. Neither one claims to have seen anything.

Body Cam Officer: Did you see anything land in your backyard, or... ?

Dad: They see, like a big... That's what they say. They see something with lights. [Unclear] (Maybe "And another thing") in the back. They just see... [unclear]

Other Officer: Did Mom see anything?

Mom: No. Please, can you check? Because these [unclear] are not going to let me sleep.

Later

Body Cam Officer: Did you see it?

Mom: No.

Later

Body Cam Officer: Where did they... go?

Dad: Well they say... c'mon, I'll show you...

According to Angel's various stories Mom and Dad were both involved. Dad was there with the two brothers fixing the car when the sparkly thing hit. Later, Mom and Angel saw something running around in the backyard.

So... honest confabulation or lying? Either way, we're getting a very muddled story.

I think Mom and Dad just want this to go away.

Last edited:
Disagree, respectfully. I am not confident that after you encounter a non-human being, the first thing you think about is to start a new youtube channel named "alien society51". Sounds absurd. But I am not American, perhaps that matters.
you're also not a teenager. in 2023.

Apart from a storyline with more holes in it than a slab of swiss cheese. What actual metric of data has this guy provided to back up his claim? I feel sorry for the police officer in the video, he genuinely seems excited about the incident at the end there while questioning that couple in the car, it's sad that hoaxes like these are what the media seem to latch onto.

I'm Hispanic, and one thing that stands out to me is the way the kid speaks. He sounds like he just learned how to speak English; that's why he was reading off his phone. And yes, you would be amazed at how fast Mexican kids can learn to speak English. He looks really young. I have two nephews who learned super fast—within two months, they were speaking perfect English without an accent. However, their words aren't properly put together."

Also, the house was just purchased, and I sent the video to my mom. I didn't understand what the lady who took the video was saying. She was talking about merchandise, but I don't know why. She seemed worried about the merchandise, and I don't understand."
Can you give us a transcript? I thought maybe she was saying something about "lonchero" - which is a food truck or food trailer.

I thought I heard cayo lonchero... which maybe means "fell (on the) food truck," or "(did the) food truck fall."

I'm probably all wet, though.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I am new to the community and joined the forum because I was fascinated by this event. Although, I am very skeptical of all of the event that took place, I think it’s important to give the family the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. Therefore, I’d like to contribute some questions for all those who are currently investing time and efforts to finding out the truth here.

As someone who has served in the Military I have had my own experiences with UAP’s and other phenomena. However, I have never seen an alien like creature or being. So, I was intrigued when I heard about this story. Some of the posts I see in this thread are very informative and interesting. But I also read a few posts in which they are just discounting this as a hoax. While understanding that it’s hard to believe these accounts. I think it’s important to approach this situations with an open mind. Not saying that you should believe everything that you hear or read from others. Instead, maybe try to take a different approach by maybe applying the scientific method here. Also, that UAP’s are something we don’t know much about yet or have an explanation for. It’s all an investigation that’s worth or unworthy of our time and efforts. Furthermore, for now I’d like to contribute some questions that I hope to be helpful.

Here’s what I saw from the event’s gathered so far.

#1 There was indeed a burning object in the sky falling.

#2 There was a loud bang or what others describe as a sonic boom nearby.

#3 From the police officers contact with the family, the callers seemed very frightened.

#4 The circular impression left on the ground is where the family claims the object crash landed but there was no impact or crater visible anywhere.

My questions.

#1 The circle on the ground. Is there any vehicles on site that we know of with a wheelbase that small to cause that circle?

#2 if it was human created,(e.g dragging foot on the ground) wouldn’t there be inconsistencies in the circle?

#3 Can we confirm for certain beyond reasonable doubt that the object in the sky was a meteorite or space debri?

#4 Does anyone on this forum live nearby to where the events took place?

#5 Assuming the witnesses are not making this up. The object obscured an area and it was blurry all around it. Is there anything besides low night time visibility that can explain this scientifically? Perhaps the terrain combined with low nighttime visibility?

#6 Where did the creatures go? Was there an actual craft according to the witnesses?

#7 Is there an actual police report that we can obtain? For investigative purposes: Time, Place, Event, Ect.

#8 Are there any more videos available of the object in the sky that match the time of the event?

#9 With posts stating all inconsistencies of “Angels story”. Has anyone thought of the family’s Hispanic origin? Perhaps the teenager native language is Spanish and he just doesn’t know how to describe himself well in English. Perhaps a Spanish media personnel can get a better interview.

#10 Last but not least, the footsteps… wouldn’t a cayote be startled by a loud bang? Let alone stick around with humans outside walking all around the property?

From chat gpt regarding hearing sonic boom from meteor. Doesn't look like the sound would be heard unless you were within several miles of it.

Meteor Shockwave Audible Range​

The distance at which a meteor's shockwave can be heard depends on various factors, including the size of the meteor, its velocity, and the atmospheric conditions. However, it's important to note that sound waves generated by meteors are typically not audible over long distances.
Meteors, also known as shooting stars, are fragments of debris from space that enter the Earth's atmosphere and burn up due to friction. During this process, they can create a shockwave known as a sonic boom. The sonic boom is caused by the rapid displacement of air molecules as the meteor moves through the atmosphere faster than the speed of sound.
The sound produced by the meteor's shockwave can be detected and heard within a certain range, but it tends to dissipate quickly as it travels away from the source. In general, the audible range of a meteor's shockwave is relatively limited, typically spanning a few miles at most.
Additionally, factors like atmospheric conditions and the surrounding terrain can affect the propagation of sound waves. For example, if the meteor falls over an ocean, the sound may not travel as far compared to a meteor falling over land due to the differences in the medium.
Overall, while it is challenging to provide an exact distance for how far a meteor's shockwave can be heard, it is generally limited to a few miles from the point of impact.

Hello everyone, I am new to the community and joined the forum because I was fascinated by this event. Although, I am very skeptical of all of the event that took place, I think it’s important to give the family the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. Therefore, I’d like to contribute some questions for all those who are currently investing time and efforts to finding out the truth here.

As someone who has served in the Military I have had my own experiences with UAP’s and other phenomena. However, I have never seen an alien like creature or being. So, I was intrigued when I heard about this story. Some of the posts I see in this thread are very informative and interesting. But I also read a few posts in which they are just discounting this as a hoax. While understanding that it’s hard to believe these accounts. I think it’s important to approach this situations with an open mind. Not saying that you should believe everything that you hear or read from others. Instead, maybe try to take a different approach by maybe applying the scientific method here. Also, that UAP’s are something we don’t know much about yet or have an explanation for. It’s all an investigation that’s worth or unworthy of our time and efforts. Furthermore, for now I’d like to contribute some questions that I hope to be helpful.

Here’s what I saw from the event’s gathered so far.

#1 There was indeed a burning object in the sky falling.

#2 There was a loud bang or what others describe as a sonic boom nearby.

#3 From the police officers contact with the family, the callers seemed very frightened.

#4 The circular impression left on the ground is where the family claims the object crash landed but there was no impact or crater visible anywhere.

My questions.

#1 The circle on the ground. Is there any vehicles on site that we know of with a wheelbase that small to cause that circle?

#2 if it was human created,(e.g dragging foot on the ground) wouldn’t there be inconsistencies in the circle?

#3 Can we confirm for certain beyond reasonable doubt that the object in the sky was a meteorite or space debri?

#4 Does anyone on this forum live nearby to where the events took place?

#5 Assuming the witnesses are not making this up. The object obscured an area and it was blurry all around it. Is there anything besides low night time visibility that can explain this scientifically? Perhaps the terrain combined with low nighttime visibility?

#6 Where did the creatures go? Was there an actual craft according to the witnesses?

#7 Is there an actual police report that we can obtain? For investigative purposes: Time, Place, Event, Ect.

#8 Are there any more videos available of the object in the sky that match the time of the event?

#9 With posts stating all inconsistencies of “Angels story”. Has anyone thought of the family’s Hispanic origin? Perhaps the teenager native language is Spanish and he just doesn’t know how to describe himself well in English. Perhaps a Spanish media personnel can get a better interview.

#10 Last but not least, the footsteps… wouldn’t a cayote be startled by a loud bang? Let alone stick around with humans outside walking all around the property?
Some points have been addressed already.
#1. Many vehicles, large and small, are in the yard. Do we know what size the circle was? See @deirdre photo on post #7 on this thread,
#3. We don't know if the meteor, the sound, and the event under discussion are related in any way.
#5. Blurriness could be schlieren (if a hot object was there) or just a perception caused by an afterimage (if a bright flash was observed).
#10. It's been suggested that the footsteps could have been caused by coyotes or other terrestrial animals, or that they were the sound of falling debris after a fireworks explosion.

Dunno, but some circle(s) showed up in the yard as seen on Google Earth in advance of the incident. Not sure which one is supposed to be THE circle. But circle(s) are an independent feature of the yard.
#3 Can we confirm for certain beyond reasonable doubt that the object in the sky was a meteorite or space debris?
Given that it seems to have been seen across 4 states, that seems a likely inference. Of course the meteor might not have been seen by the family, it may have been coincidental and they may have seen something else (eg: fireworks.)
If there were fireworks, smoke is a possibility. And they're in the middle of a desert, so dust is a possibility

There is a new interview with a UFO podcaster called @aretheyreallyhere

In the latest interview the witness Angel states '...there was one inside the forklift and one outside...' you can't see any of this in the video that I posted above. There is no movement.

The witness is now claiming he encountered men in suits that were bald...'men in black':rolleyes:

SOURCE:
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7pKik_oOYY

Below is an additional clip, with the main witness Angel saying that he had a encounter with a random lady who had a premonition about the alien encounter...and he took the ladies number but lost it (source below).

This incident was not credible to begin with, this is a hoax.

I briefly appear in this Inside Edition piece (about 50 seconds in). I did give then a succinct few minutes on Meteors, the circle on Google Earth, and other things, but they just went with the raccoons.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrEJDOxg9Vw

One minor point - the police closed the case as "unfounded" - which is pretty much what everyone else should do.

Can't wait for Jeremy Corbell to quote you on that one about racoons on one of their UFO podcasts or tv shows. :rolleyes:

Some points have been addressed already.
#1. Many vehicles, large and small, are in the yard. Do we know what size the circle was? See @deirdre photo on post #7 on this thread,
#3. We don't know if the meteor, the sound, and the event under discussion are related in any way.
#5. Blurriness could be schlieren (if a hot object was there) or just a perception caused by an afterimage (if a bright flash was observed).
#10. It's been suggested that the footsteps could have been caused by coyotes or other terrestrial animals, or that they were the sound of falling debris after a fireworks explosion.
You are correct, sorry for missing this. I’ll keep following the YouTube channel for new videos. Let’s see if Angel does an interview. We can debunk this if he interviews with someone who asks the right questions and specifics instead on being so vague.

Why did the family suddenly go straight to "it's aliens". Did someone say they saw something in the sky? Or anything that would let them go straight into hysteria? When I'm outside at night, if I happen across something in the woods or in the neighborhood, I'm never thinking of identifying something as alien. And I've had quite a few instances living in South Florida. Racoon jumped out of the bushes and ran right in front of me real quickly I barely saw it and never thought alien or Chupacabra. We also have lots of canals and if you have a flashlight and shine it over the water you will see lots of glowing eyes looking back at you. Gators. And lots of owls and nighthawks flying at night. A great horned owl flew right above me and never heard the wings. It's part of their hunting strategy. These are just a few instances of many and I never once thought aliens. Next time I'm calling 911 and see if I can get on one of those UFO shows.

Back