Claim - UFO Crashes near Las Vegas, crash captured on Cop's Body-cam

Why did the family suddenly go straight to "it's aliens". Did someone say they saw something in the sky? Or anything that would let them go straight into hysteria? When I'm outside at night, if I happen across something in the woods or in the neighborhood, I'm never thinking of identifying something as alien. And I've had quite a few instances living in South Florida. Racoon jumped out of the bushes and ran right in front of me real quickly I barely saw it and never thought alien or Chupacabra. We also have lots of canals and if you have a flashlight and shine it over the water you will see lots of glowing eyes looking back at you. Gators. And lots of owls and nighthawks flying at night. A great horned owl flew right above me and never heard the wings. It's part of their hunting strategy. These are just a few instances of many and I never once thought aliens. Next time I'm calling 911 and see if I can get on one of those UFO shows.
Perhaps cultural influences play a role. You mentioned Chupa Chups.

Perhaps cultural influences play a role. You mentioned Chupa Chups.
They spoke about merchandise, and a male’s voice said, ‘Leave it there.’ The lady was worried about the merchandise. It sounded like someone had broken into the backyard. I’m not sure who said ‘chupa’; I didn’t hear that.”

It does sound like a sky rocket.

But let's note something: The long lasting light is not from whatever made the noise. It's from a security light on the house turning on. That's why I thought assumed it was the sound of the bolide. But you're right. There is also a flash which I didn't see.

I've been looking for this video on the Internet, but I can't find it. Any ideas, folks, about what site this is from?

Could someone in the neighborhood have sent up a skyrocket? Just about the same time the bolide was seen? Could it have gone off just over the yard? That's quite a coincidence. But possible. If this video really is from that neighborhood at about the same time as the Space Monster invasion, as it is identified in the KCAL Channel 8 report... well there you are.
I have located new footage of the 'meteor' (see below):

I isolated a portion of the sound, and funnily enough it actually sounds like a sky rocket? (see attached)

Attachments

• Meteor sound.m4a
    31.2 KB · Views: 76
How does it make sense to believe in physics-defying crafts that can cross deep space, but also seemingly crash on a regular basis? There are 100,000 flights per day with our much less advanced, physics-obeying planes, and those almost never crash, unless done intentionally.

How does it make sense to believe in physics-defying crafts that can cross deep space, but also seemingly crash on a regular basis? There are 100,000 flights per day with our much less advanced, physics-obeying planes, and those almost never crash, unless done intentionally.
They are so advanced, they are surprised by Earth's gravity. I guess they never passed Jupiter.

Personally, the lad comes across as quite genuine in his description. The little bits he adds in to the story, indicate to me he is probably telling the truth.

Why does Metabunk disparage everyone's story? and I mean everyone. From highly trained fighter pilots, to citizen reports....forum members tell these people they are all delusional and that they saw something else. It comes across as so patronising

Why does Metabunk disparage everyone's story? and I mean everyone. From highly trained fighter pilots, to citizen reports....forum members tell these people they are all delusional and that they saw something else. It comes across as so patronising
Because lies, mistakes, misidentification, misinterpretation, and delusions are things that we know happen. That's why the police want to get the story as straight as they can before investigating a crime. Things that we know are always going to be more probable than things for which we have no evidence. It's not meant to disparage them, it's meant to check out the more likely eventualities before going straight to the fringe conclusions. We would be remiss if we were to take every excited utterance as factual without checking out the stories first.

Why does Metabunk disparage everyone's story? and I mean everyone.

It's not disparaging. It's trying to find out what someone saw or says they saw. Claiming a spaceship crashed in your backyard and there were aliens getting into a skip-loader is a BIG claim. A claim backed up by a video showing nothing.

If we took all UFO claims as completely truthful, we would still be believing Billy Myer, accepting the Gulf Coast photos as "real" and I suppose looking for the Belgin "triangle UFO", which was hoaxed.

The history of UFOs is littered with outright hoaxes and lies alongside miss-interpretation and confusion about what someone saw.

Big claims demand a bit of evidence, not just a story. You are certainly free to believe whatever story you want, but I'm not sure what the point is in telling others to do the same.

There was a meteor that night. There may have been some fireworks. There are confusing videos from a body cam, a Ring camera, and a TV interview. There is NO crashed spacecraft. There is NO evidence for a crashed spacecraft aside from circles one would expect to see in a gravel storage yard. There is NO evidence of aliens aside from the story being told.

So, we have a story with absolutely NO physical evidence of any kind. That would lead me to believe the young man is confused about what he saw and that it's highly unlikely an alien spacecraft crashed in his backyard and aliens got out. Add in the fact that he very quickly started a YouTube channel called "Alien Society51" and I will also entertain the idea of a hoax.

Personally, the lad comes across as quite genuine in his description. The little bits he adds in to the story, indicate to me he is probably telling the truth.

Umm...you should delve a bit deeper in this forum. Noone "disparages" anyone in this forum. Noone is using personal attacks, pejorative adjectives or insults to the people claiming their story. We do know ( from history) that the UFO subject is filled with misinterpretations, hoaxes, lies, directed misinformation. So we are examining information and evidence.
When someone makes such an ENORMOUS claim that aliens landed in their backyard, there should also be ENORMOUS evidence to back this claim up.

Their profession or accolades is really irrelevant and appeal to authority is rarely useful. The "highly trained pilots" are humans subject to errors, illusions, misinterpretations, organ malfunctions, fatigue, loss of orientation etc If they were perfect we would not have crashes, friendly fire/bombing, air collisions etc. Even the "highly trained experienced surgeons" sometimes do childish errors like operating on the wrong side ( yes this is a very common malpractise in almost every hospital). So never use the authority argument. It is useless.

It's not disparaging. It's trying to find out what someone saw or says they saw. Claiming a spaceship crashed in your backyard and there were aliens getting into a skip-loader is a BIG claim. A claim backed up by a video showing nothing.

If we took all UFO claims as completely truthful, we would still be believing Billy Myer, accepting the Gulf Coast photos as "real" and I suppose looking for the Belgin "triangle UFO", which was hoaxed.

The history of UFOs is littered with outright hoaxes and lies alongside miss-interpretation and confusion about what someone saw.

Big claims demand a bit of evidence, not just a story. You are certainly free to believe whatever story you want, but I'm not sure what the point is in telling others to do the same.

There was a meteor that night. There may have been some fireworks. There are confusing videos from a body cam, a Ring camera, and a TV interview. There is NO crashed spacecraft. There is NO evidence for a crashed spacecraft aside from circles one would expect to see in a gravel storage yard. There is NO evidence of aliens aside from the story being told.

So, we have a story with absolutely NO physical evidence of any kind. That would lead me to believe the young man is confused about what he saw and that it's highly unlikely an alien spacecraft crashed in his backyard and aliens got out. Add in the fact that he very quickly started a YouTube channel called "Alien Society51" and I will also entertain the idea of a hoax.
I'm not talking solely about this story tbh. And I'm not talking about all the hoaxes that come from sources, that are just not credible to start with. I know there are tons of those.

I'm talking about the many experts in their field who come forward and state they see a certain object - and a lot of members here, simply will resolutely not believe them.

Like 20-year veteran fighter pilots stating that they have seen certain objects - yet the forum members of metabunk, assert that all these people simply imagine what they saw. (that does go on constantly here... In 100% of cases).

That is what I mean by patronizing

The Pentagon have stated clearly there are metallic orbs flying around the world's skies - strange objects of unknown origin. That is a fact. I'm sure even metabunk members can't argue with that?

Or perhaps they can lol

I'm not talking solely about this story tbh. And I'm not talking about all the hoaxes that come from sources, that are just not credible to start with. I know there are tons of those.

I'm talking about the many experts in their field who come forward and state they see a certain object - and a lot of members here, simply will resolutely not believe them.

Like 20-year veteran fighter pilots stating that they have seen certain objects - yet the forum members of metabunk, assert that all these people simply imagine what they saw. (that does go on constantly here... In 100% of cases).

That is what I mean by patronizing

The Pentagon have stated clearly there are metallic orbs flying around the world's skies - strange objects of unknown origin. That is a fact. I'm sure even metabunk members can't argue with that?

Or perhaps they can lol
Feel free to contribute to the threads on those specific subjects.

Like 20-year veteran fighter pilots stating that they have seen certain objects - yet the forum members of metabunk, assert that all these people simply imagine what they saw. (that does go on constantly here
Use the search function and look up the various threads on Fravor, for example, and read them. People here are using evidence to question his statements, not depending on mere disparagement of his statement. Veteran pilots can be mistaken, just like anybody else, when looking at things with which they're unfamiliar. The same is true of congressmen, billionaires, people with high security clearances in governmental positions, and teenagers in the Las Vegas suburbs.

No, we don't. But we try very hard to figure out what they actually saw, and what their mind interpreted it as. People do really see lights in the sky. We know that because we can often figure out which flight number the aircraft had that they saw. What they imagined was that these lights were a UFO from outer space. And nobody in the world is an expert on UFOs because we don't have reliable evidence for a single one.

Maybe the US government has that evidence, but all we know about those so far is hearsay and rumors from the same crowd that's been promoting UFOs based on hearsay and rumors and, yes, imagination! for years. Why anyone who can't bring themselves to trust the government on some well-documented issues chose to trust these guys is beyond me.

And distrust doesn't mean disparagement. It means we take an open mind to the story, and look at the facts. And that includes the knowledge that witness statements are notoriously unreliable in very specific, well-researched ways, and that witness interpretations of events are even less reliable. See https://www.metabunk.org/threads/the-scientific-weight-of-eyewitness-testimony.11929/

We respect everyone who saw something they can't explain—that is often true. We try to figure out what they actually saw, and we're sometimes very good at finding additional evidence. (For example, in this case @flarkey found a meteor sighting—a bolide—which corrobarates that the witnesses saw a strong light fall from the sky.) But we also always look for interpretations that do not involve the paranormal, because very few paranormal phenomena have ever been confirmed. (Ball lightning is the only exception I can think of.)
We have a thread on a picture of what looks like metallic orb. We do not argue with the fact that some sightings exist. But unless we have evidence on what they really are, we'll be arguing about what they are. You're welcome to join in if you can explain your opinions, and ideally show evidence for support.

Last edited:
Why would he be fixing a truck at midnight?
because he and his brother were out of weed and the dealer is too far to walk? (< not saying they ARE stoners, just offering an example of the many reason young peoples might be fixing their truck at midnight)

Brain storming is always good and insightful, but as someone with naturally blurry vision while hiking (i rarely wear my glasses) if other hikers told me they think a Bear was around, i'm sure i would see a bear in every log or even the black spots between the branch leaves. He did say the entire backyard was blurry.

But the kid actually stated that the object and the backyard were blurry, not his vision , which is even worse for his credibility, imo. I mean, some people here have plausible explanations that could be true (like dust), but I would expect anyone looking at dust or heat distortions to spontaneously mention them, rather than being completely vague. Most of the kid's descriptions are suspiciously vague (except what the alien looked like).

Anyway, he said it both in his video and in the interview with Doug Papa.

In his video at 1:06:
Kid: "When I tried to look at the object, it was all blurry -- not my vision, but only the backyard area."

In Doug Papa's interview excerpt, at 5:06:

Doug Papa: "(...) when you said you saw this thing fall -- or whatever it was -- were your eyes blurry, or was the object blurry?"
Kid: "The object, I couldn't see nothing." [The second statement is a bit unintelligible to me, but the subtitles said that.]
Doug Papa: "But not your eyes?"
Kid: "No, my eyes no."

Last edited:
Noone "disparages" anyone in this forum. Noone is using personal attacks, pejorative adjectives or insults to the people claiming their story
1. I wouldn't say "noone"
2. How would you know? Have you been reading every thread that closely over the last 5 years or so?

i'm going to need to see this quote from the Pentagon.

it's a public forum. so yea there might be one poster in each thread who thinks people are imagining.. except noone is imagining they saw a fly in photos, or a bird on video, etc. in all those cases (which is alot of threads) they aren't imaging what they saw, they are just imagining they saw a UFO. :)

This topic seems to be derailing the thread, but given the number of interested posts it possibly needs to be discussed -- I'd suggest splitting it off into a thread of it's own.

Biases you'll find everywhere mate, especially all over internet forums and other social media. But when it comes to subject matters where extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidences speculation rules, otherwise threads like this one don't make any sense to exist unless some hard evidence is presented. But so far, this case seems to me like an amateur circus second only to the amusement peovided by the ET de Varginha LOL...

I have interviewed hundreds of military pilots, both as a USAF mishap investigator/engineer and an aviation history writer. They're no different than anyone else, them mistakingly seeing/reporting things is not unusual.

I had a pilot report he witnessed two seats ejecting from a single seat aircraft. Numerous pilots have reported specific flight perimeters/attitudes that analysis of flight data recorder show were incorrect. I've also seen examples of pilots misreading their flight instruments that resulted in mishaps.

Combat pilots have identified enemy a/c that are not even based where they are flying/fighting. In WWII American pilots reported fighting German Bf-109 in the Pacific. No Bf-109s flew combat in Japanese service. Japanese pilots claimed to have shot down Spitfires over Ceylon, when they actually engaged much larger, two seat Royal Navy Fulmer reconnaissance fighters.

Spitfire_-_Season_Premiere_Airshow_2018_(cropped).jpgFulmar-photo.jpg

Bottom line, I worked with military pilots (including USN, NASA, and foreign pilots) on a near daily basis for over thirty years. I have tremendous respect for them, but they are human and make mistakes.

Last edited:
Duly noted, however in this case the statement was accurate. https://www.amsmeteors.org/fireballs/faqf/#6
6. Can a fireball create a sound? Will the sound occur right away, as you watch the fireball, or is their some delay?

There are two reported types of sounds generated by very bright fireballs, both of which are quite rare. These are sonic booms, and electrophonic sounds.

If a very bright fireball, usually greater than magnitude -8, penetrates to the stratosphere, below an altitude of about 50 km (30 miles), and explodes as a bolide, there is a chance that sonic booms may be heard on the ground below. This is more likely if the bolide occurs at an altitude angle of about 45 degrees or so for the observer, and is less likely if the bolide occurs overhead (although still possible) or near the horizon. Because sound travels quite slowly, at only about 20 km per minute, it will generally be 1.5 to 4 minutes after the visual explosion before any sonic boom can be heard. Observers who witness such spectacular events are encouraged to listen for a full 5 minutes after the fireball for potential sonic booms.

Another form of sound frequently reported with bright fireballs is “electrophonic” sound, which occurs coincidentally with the visible fireball. The reported sounds range from hissing static, to sizzling, to popping sounds. Often, the witness of such sounds is located near some metal object when the fireball occurs. Additionally, those with a large amount of hair seem to have a better chance of hearing these sounds. Electrophonic sounds have never been validated scientifically, and their origin is unknown. Currently, the most popular theory is the potential emission of VLF radio waves by the fireball, although this has yet to be verified.
Content from External Source
I'm adding this quote because otherwise your post may get deleted due to Metabunk's link policy. You can find it in the "info" section in the site menu bar. This policy is necessary because conspiracy theorists tend to want to leave links to their favorite sites, and leave the work of focusing on individual claims to the debunkers. It also helps preserve information for later.

Duly noted, however in this case the statement was accurate. https://www.amsmeteors.org/fireballs/faqf/#6
Was it, though?
From chat gpt regarding hearing sonic boom from meteor. Doesn't look like the sound would be heard unless you were within several miles of it.
[...]
In general, the audible range of a meteor's shockwave is relatively limited, typically spanning a few miles at most.
Additionally, factors like atmospheric conditions and the surrounding terrain can affect the propagation of sound waves. For example, if the meteor falls over an ocean, the sound may not travel as far compared to a meteor falling over land due to the differences in the medium.
Overall, while it is challenging to provide an exact distance for how far a meteor's shockwave can be heard, it is generally limited to a few miles from the point of impact.
vs. the AMS:
Because sound travels quite slowly, at only about 20 km per minute, it will generally be 1.5 to 4 minutes after the visual explosion before any sonic boom can be heard.
Content from External Source
4 minutes = 80 km = 50 miles
Is that "a few miles"? Even if it's "only" 30 miles ground distance?
SmartSelect_20230611-235457_Samsung Internet.jpg(via https://chat.chatgptdemo.net/ )

And chatGPT saying that the sound is not travelling as far over the ocean sounds implausible to me, it feels like bunk.

Last edited:
A number of things that don't make logical sense here.

Angel (The kid - primary witness) claimed one of the aliens (a 10ft being) was sat inside the forklift (average forklift is 7.5 feet top to bottom - from seat to roof is about 3.5 feet give or take) while another was crouched behind the forklift hiding, he claimed this in his interview with youtuber dougpoppa.

So apparently an intellectually superior being for one reason or another decided in an apparent attempt to troll the family, to perch his 10ft long backside inside of a forklift while the other was panic-stricken and hiding behind it. Talk about dumb and dumber.

This being after the supposed ''landing'' in which their spaceship was in touching distance, why hide behind a forklift if you can just hop inside your spaceship and hide there, it's safer than the back of a forklift surely?

He also claimed in the same interview that he could see the alien had ''eyelashes''. This is while being about 10 metres away, in near pitch black darkness and having too see through a forklift. X-ray vision anybody?

He also said every time he locked eyes with the alien it caused bodily paralysis (typical ufology propaganda) and background blurriness to occur, so he could not see the actual craft, how convenient.

The aliens after hiding out for an hour or so, vanish into the night, with nobody reporting any kind of craft vehicle take off in the area afterwards, did they teleport out of there?

I think his tik tok video interview seals the deal of it being a hoax, in this video he claims the aliens left him some kind of drawing in crayon outside of his front door. This is the drawing...

Bear in mind this is more than a month after the incident occurred, having never mentioned this before, he expects us to believe aliens came to his front door and drew a flower and a dove in crayon. All those beautiful crop circles and this is the best work of art these aliens could come up with this time around?

aliens.png

Last edited:
Ok so I have found new footage online, it is footage of the full incident WITH a zoom in on the tractors, where they saw the 'alleged Aliens'. If we can get this raw footage we would be able to verify their statements now. We will be able to verify it, because the original footage would be better quality and it is a CLEAR view of where they supposedly saw the 'Aliens'.

Please note that I cannot confirm if this footage below is doctored.

I have enhanced the footage (the file is too big, so I have inserted a lower quality version below for reference. On my computer it is clearer).

It appears there is something in the tractor that moves. It is most likely the reflection of the flashlight they are using.

1686526686771.png

1686526712305.png
1686526726774.png

Ok so I have found new footage online, it is footage of the full incident WITH a zoom in on the tractors, where they saw the 'alleged Aliens'. If we can get this raw footage we would be able to verify their statements now. We will be able to verify it, because the original footage would be better quality and it is a CLEAR view of where they supposedly saw the 'Aliens'.

Where can we see the video?

Where can we see the video?
It's included above.

It was sent to me, but it looks like it comes from account @.krist.c on TikTok. I don't have TikTok, so if anyone has please share the video.

As I've said above I do not know if it has been doctored. If anything it is likely that it has been. I can confirm however that this is extra footage from the same event. If the young man wants to be believed, why not release it? As I have said above I believe this is a hoax.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Please note that I cannot confirm if this footage below is doctored.

I have enhanced the footage (the file is too big, so I have inserted a lower quality version below for reference. On my computer it is clearer).

It appears there is something in the tractor that moves. It is most likely the reflection of the flashlight they are using.

1686526686771.png

1686526712305.png
1686526726774.png
Stabilized the footage. There is nothing in those excavators, let alone 8-10ft beings.

Attachments

• Not surprised.mp4
    3.7 MB
Do you have a source on that? My Google skills are too weak to find it. Having a source would be handy.
There seems to be some confusion -- I was interested in a source for the police having decided the case is "unfounded."

There seems to be some confusion -- I was interested in a source for the police having decided the case is "unfounded."
oops. sorry
Article:
“On May 1, 2023, at approximately 12:29 a.m. LVMPD dispatch received a call about a suspicious situation,” the Las Vegas Police Department said in an email statement. “Officer conducted a preliminary investigation and closed the event as unfounded.”

Back