Claim - UFO Crashes near Las Vegas, crash captured on Cop's Body-cam

here is a more slowed down and analyzed version of the previously posted video he highlights some movement behind their fence like something is hiding, but idk that could be their dog or something.

Attachments

• v12044gd0000ci1jo83c77u9q6v2ld10.mp4
    7.8 MB
Netfilx wants to hire him to produce a documentary? Really? That someone at Discovery might have reached out to include his claims in one of their various UFOlogy/paranormal shows sounds reasonable, but Netflix hiring a teenager to produce a documentary sound a bit exaggerated.
you are likely assuming the 'produce' part. If i say (and i would) 'ABC wants to hire me to do The Bachelorette' ..that would just mean i'm going to be on the Bachelorette.

you are likely assuming the 'produce' part. If i say (and i would) 'ABC wants to hire me to do The Bachelorette' ..that would just mean i'm going to be on the Bachelorette.

Netfilx wants to hire him to produce a documentary? Really? That someone at Discovery might have reached out to include his claims in one of their various UFOlogy/paranormal shows sounds reasonable, but Netflix hiring a teenager to produce a documentary sound a bit exaggerated.
People who work on these kinds of shows regularly contact prospective guests. It sounds like the kid is flattered but he doesn't know how this process works. It's a good bet they want him to discuss it for one of their segments.

Not a show I would normally be interested in watching. However, if you're the Bachelorette and the guys are a collection of full-on UFO, Bigfoot, paranormal, and conspiracy spouting nutters that you have to weed through and every "romantic" encounter turns into a skeptical throwdown, that might make for some good TV. :D

Yes, I probably should not have used the word "produced", though in my defense he said "...wants to hire me to do a documentary" which is a bit specific.

But now you and Ms. Hill, @Sharon Hill, who I've listening to on many a podcast has corrected me, I will stand corrected.

However, if you're the Bachelorette and the guys are a collection of full-on UFO, Bigfoot, paranormal, and conspiracy spouting nutters that you have to weed through and every "romantic" encounter turns into a skeptical throwdown, that might make for some good TV. :D
kinda impossible to imagine me doing a show like that (not sure what's worse: the thought of 2,000 sessions in the hair and makeup chair, or faking charmingness with 30 guys).. but it wouldnt make good tv as i would just look a them with "that look". But since im getting paid alot and i have to pick one i already know i'm picking the bigfoot guy. At least he likes to hike.

I have interviewed hundreds of military pilots, both as a USAF mishap investigator/engineer and an aviation history writer. They're no different than anyone else, them mistakingly seeing/reporting things is not unusual.

I had a pilot report he witnessed two seats ejecting from a single seat aircraft. Numerous pilots have reported specific flight perimeters/attitudes that analysis of flight data recorder show were incorrect. I've also seen examples of pilots misreading their flight instruments that resulted in mishaps.

Combat pilots have identified enemy a/c that are not even based where they are flying/fighting. In WWII American pilots reported fighting German Bf-109 in the Pacific. No Bf-109s flew combat in Japanese service. Japanese pilots claimed to have shot down Spitfires over Ceylon, when they actually engaged much larger, two seat Royal Navy Fulmer reconnaissance fighters.

Spitfire_-_Season_Premiere_Airshow_2018_(cropped).jpgFulmar-photo.jpg

Bottom line, I worked with military pilots (including USN, NASA, and foreign pilots) on a near daily basis for over thirty years. I have tremendous respect for them, but they are human and make mistakes.
Steviemac mentions military pilots. If you are talking about one of those pilots being Cmdr Fravor, just note that he had a pre-interests in UFO's. He even admitted to faking a UFO sighting for some campers while doing a flyover exercise with his lights off and suddenly shooting straight up with the afterburners engaged. So how can you take an eyewitness seriously when this is usually on his mind?

What's anyone think about the date? Does it generally take over a month for these to be reported or could it be a news outlet seeing the buzz around UFOs with other news hitting and them looking back for anything they might have to jump onboard with?

I wouldn't want to offend the family in question, but all this is starting to look an awful lot like one or two young men making a stab at TikTok fame.
That's what a lot of stuff that ends up on Metabunk looks like. We're taking it seriously anyway.

That's what a lot of stuff that ends up on Metabunk looks like. We're taking it seriously anyway.
Tiktok is one, but don't underestimate how extremely populair Youtube Shorts are. I hope Mick will never give in and start doing these. It is probably the only way to reach kids today though: make something as short as possible, so that their attention span is not stretched too much. So 20 sec is enough, after that they get bored. And you better make it easy chewable and include lots of banners and shouting. Lot's of shouting.

Tiktok is one, but don't underestimate how extremely populair Youtube Shorts are. I hope Mick will never give in and start doing these. It is probably the only way to reach kids today though: make something as short as possible, so that their attention span is not stretched too much. So 20 sec is enough, after that they get bored. And you better make it easy chewable and include lots of banners and shouting. Lot's of shouting.
I don't think it's necessarily such a terrible idea. One of Mick's greatest strengths is in coming up with simple demonstrations of effects that have been attributed to bunk causes. Many of those, stripped of prepatory analyses, exploration, and explanation, and split into single-effect-single-vid portions could be condensed into 20s. Think GIMBAL's glare is the craft turning? Here's a iPhone with a thumb print on the front optics rotating whilst the object being captured stays still - that's 10 seconds max. If you can imagine another youtuber saying "and here's Mick West's demonstration of a mundane cause for [strange effect]", and then cutting to a segment from one of his vids, then that segment is a candidate for a short.

And if every other video contains shouting, then perhaps Mick's mellow delivery might stand out MOAR!!!

What's anyone think about the date? Does it generally take over a month for these to be reported or could it be a news outlet seeing the buzz around UFOs with other news hitting and them looking back for anything they might have to jump onboard with?
I think it's a government conspiracy in collusion with big tech to get this silly story buzzing and viral to make the Grusch story lose credibility by making UFO claims look ridiculous. This story has gained way more traction than the latter. I'm kidding, but it's not a bad conspiracy for the believers to think that this is happening.

Remember, intrepid investigative journalist George Knapp claims his station got stiffed by the family on multiple occasions because they wouldn't open their door or answer their phones to be interviewed as agreed to at pre-arranged times. I got the impression "8 News Now" eventually decided to break the story without those eyewitness interviews for fear they'd get scooped .

I'm kidding, but it's not a bad conspiracy for the believers to think that this is happening.

It sounds like possible to me, I wouldn't discard either the possibility of the elite troop pair Corbell & Knapp being involved in that hypothetical "collusion".

I think it's a government conspiracy in collusion with big tech to get this silly story buzzing and viral to make the Grusch story lose credibility by making UFO claims look ridiculous. This story has gained way more traction than the latter. I'm kidding, but it's not a bad conspiracy for the believers to think that this is happening.
The excellent part of this is that, like the best conspiracy clues, it cuts both ways:
• it reinforces Grusch's narrative
• it distracts from Grusch's media debut
So you can really use it to reinforce whatever belief you want.

I'm kidding, but it's not a bad conspiracy for the believers to think that this is happening.
They already think that, on some of the speculative and credulous forums I monitor. It's a "go to" position to which a retreat can be made when a story starts to fall apart. Everything is believed until it falls apart, then it is obviously a disinfo campaign by the Bad Guys to distract from the REAL STUFF OVER HERE!!! LOOK!!! IT IS ALL SHINY AND GLITTERY!!!! LOOK HERE I SAY!!!!!!!!

(Edited to complete thought after hitting "post" too soon inadvertently.

Some visual disambiguation for the two short clips:

b.jpg

The top left image is from this: (at ~2:29)

The other three small images are from this:

Originally from here but it seems to have been deleted since:

Drone image is from this: (at ~3:26)

From his last video (12th), I quote
You guys really believe this nonsense from the TV they’re BS please everybody leave me alone, especially for the news people stop calling me I never did no interview with no news station, especially channel 8 me and my family we feel pressured we did a move out of the house we did not disappeared everybody just MoveOn forget about it you guys will do me a huge favor and to my family too and to the people that think I got paid I never got paid. I’m not an actor.#

I am not sure, but if you want people to leave you alone, surely posting videos will not help?

A number of things that don't make logical sense here.

He also claimed in the same interview that he could see the alien had ''eyelashes''. This is while being about 10 metres away, in near pitch black darkness and having too see through a forklift. X-ray vision anybody?

Attachments

• doyoumindifwecrashinyourbackyard.jpg
    doyoumindifwecrashinyourbackyard.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 59
So apparently an intellectually superior being for one reason or another decided in an apparent attempt to troll the family, to perch his 10ft long backside inside of a forklift while the other was panic-stricken and hiding behind it. Talk about dumb and dumber.

This being after the supposed ''landing'' in which their spaceship was in touching distance, why hide behind a forklift if you can just hop inside your spaceship and hide there, it's safer than the back of a forklift surely?

He also claimed in the same interview that he could see the alien had ''eyelashes''. This is while being about 10 metres away, in near pitch black darkness and having too see through a forklift. X-ray vision anybody?
I think specifically the stuff that makes little sense is based on something the witness actually saw, because it's less likely that their mind "backfilled" that recollection. Like, seeing a reflection in the windshield of that forklift and thinking there's movement inside. (It's not hard to speculate on reasons why these aliens would prefer to be outside the ship.)

Is it possible there's a translation error, and he's talking about eyelids? like, if he saw the eyes blink?

News Nation and Poppa are on a roll. No new evidence whatsoever but a lot of talking heads, as always. Must be nice time for both, al this extra traffic.

On April 30, a Las Vegas family claimed something crashed in their backyard, prompting them to call 911 about “nonhuman” beings. Several people reportedly saw them, too. Independent investigative journalist Doug Poppa, who has spoken with the family, weighs in on "Banfield."
Content from External Source

Source: https://youtu.be/kgegTgwBz-c

News Nation and Poppa are on a roll. No new evidence whatsoever but a lot of talking heads, as always. Must be nice time for both, al this extra traffic.

On April 30, a Las Vegas family claimed something crashed in their backyard, prompting them to call 911 about “nonhuman” beings. Several people reportedly saw them, too. Independent investigative journalist Doug Poppa, who has spoken with the family, weighs in on "Banfield."

Around 0:42 Poppa says "Angel called 9-1-1, the father got on 9-1-1 and said the same thing: 'I saw the creatures about 15-20 minutes ago'"

Story is changing now? I have only seen clips with Angel on with 9-1-1, haven't seen any with the father. And didn't the father say on the original body cam footage that the kids saw it?

Around 0:42 Poppa says "Angel called 9-1-1, the father got on 9-1-1 and said the same thing: 'I saw the creatures about 15-20 minutes ago'"

Story is changing now? I have only seen clips with Angel on with 9-1-1, haven't seen any with the father. And didn't the father say on the original body cam footage that the kids saw it?
I don't trust what mr Poppa is saying one bit.

How does he know the ring camera was not in the neighbourhood ?

I don't trust what mr Poppa is saying one bit.
Me either. Now he is claiming the police body cam footage has 16 minutes redacted when they went into the back yard, because they are hiding the aliens, rather than due to privacy concerns as the police stated when it was released. He claims to have an inside source who heard there was an "IT expert immediately called in" and "the speculation is that something was either deleted or changed in the record system, whether it was a body camera or a dispatch system we don't know". :rolleyes:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ9R8N6asF0

As I am reading this, the Nevada state statutes requires them to redact the part of the publicly released video when they entered the back yard (emphasis mine).

NRS 289.830  Certain law enforcement agencies shall require certain peace officers to wear portable event recording device while on duty; adoption of policies and procedures governing use; request for and inspection of record made by device.

1.  A law enforcement agency shall require uniformed peace officers that it employs and who routinely interact with the public to wear a portable event recording device while on duty. Each law enforcement agency shall adopt policies and procedures governing the use of portable event recording devices, which must include, without limitation:

(d) Protecting the privacy of persons:

(1) In a private residence;

2.  Any record made by a portable event recording device pursuant to this section is a public record which may be:

(a) Requested only on a per incident basis; and

(b) Available for inspection only at the location where the record is held if the record contains confidential information that may not otherwise be redacted.
https://www.leg.state.nv.us/nrs/nrs-289.html#NRS289Sec830

Has Mr. Poppa tried actually going to the station to view the unredacted video?

From his last video (12th), I quote
You guys really believe this nonsense from the TV they’re BS please everybody leave me alone, especially for the news people stop calling me I never did no interview with no news station, especially channel 8 me and my family we feel pressured we did a move out of the house we did not disappeared everybody just MoveOn forget about it you guys will do me a huge favor and to my family too and to the people that think I got paid I never got paid. I’m not an actor.#

I am not sure, but if you want people to leave you alone, surely posting videos will not help?

Do you have the source for that?

Twenty one witnesses as far away as North Eastern Utah saw a meteor at this time. This strong suggests that the 'crash' wasnt a local event near Las Vegas, but was at a much higher altitude and is as you'd expect for a meteor.

1686214777580.png
As a founder member and researcher for the UK Meteor Observation Network, Global Meteor Network and UK Fireball Alliance, I can confirm that this sighting has all the characteristics of a Bolide, or "Fireball".

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
As a founder member and researcher for the UK Meteor Observation Network, Global Meteor Network and UK Fireball Alliance, I can confirm that this sighting has all the characteristics of a Bolide, or "Fireball".
Just curious: what are the criteria for assigning the witnesses to levels 1, 2, or 3? And the color coding of them?

Stabilized the footage. There is nothing in those excavators, let alone 8-10ft beings.
Are you able to covert this to black and white and increase the contrast?

Alien beings...Bit of a stretch, don't you think?...Racoon or a Coyote, possibly.

News investigation report on the UFO:
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl2ap0m6fGk

1. PD installed a camera on the roof of the house after the incident
Source: https://youtu.be/Rl2ap0m6fGk?t=149
2. Retired PO staked the house for days to see if anything suspicious is happening, leading to the residents to report "men in black SUVs"
Source: https://youtu.be/Rl2ap0m6fGk?t=133
3. The ring door video of the crash is actually from 2 WEEKS EARLIER

Source: https://youtu.be/Rl2ap0m6fGk?t=168

I am impressed at the accuracy of this reporting, they left nothing out!

One thing that I'd love to see but is beyond my ability is to use these meteor video sightings to determine the trajectory and location of the meteor? See if it's flying in some totally different direction and area from the Las Vegas house?

Back