Claim: Hillary Clinton's emails reveal Libyan invasion result of monetary policy

Santa's sidekick

From http://www.hangthebankers.com/hillary-emails-us-nato-libya-gold-backed-currency/
(This story was also published by Foreign Policy Journal, a site dedicated to often bizarre, overblown, and alarmist critiques of Western international politics, and the Centre for Research on Globalisation, a subsidiary of Globalresearch.ca.)

Unfortunately, I do not have time to go through the emails themselves, so I cannot do much here. My first reaction however is that the article seems replete with instances of hyperbole and non-sequitur, and the author draws conclusions that even his/her own readings of the emails fail to support. It is also of interest to note that none of the direct quotes from the emails support the article's central allegation as expressed in the headline.

qed

This appears to be the particular email.
https://www.foia.state.gov/searchap...learedMeta/31-C1/DOC_0C05779612/C05779612.pdf

Ray Von Geezer

Senior Member.
The only points I'd really dispute are the accuracy of the article title/claim that the emails are direct evidence of the motives of the USA & NATO (I suspect that should actually be the U.N.). The relevant email is dated 2nd April 2011, the U.N. resolution had already been adopted in March that year, and the source only attributes those motives to France/Sarkozy, there is no evidence here that the USA or other members of the U.N./NATO shared those motives.

The author also talks about an "admission" that Western special forces were already on the ground, which strikes me as a little odd - there was much discussion here in the UK in 2011 about the MoD confirming the SAS was active in Libya. He also makes claims of who was doing exactly what, which aren't supported by the emails:-

What is actually said is:-

Another minor error has the author stating that foreign special forces supplied "a seemingly endless supply of AK47 assault rifles and ammunition", that information actually comes from an inventory of weapons the rebels had already stockpiled.

The most concerning part for me is the information on the rebels executing PoWs, since the emails do appear to indicate "we" were aware even before bodies like the U.N. and Amnesty International started voicing their concerns.

Ray Von

MikeG

Senior Member.
It looks like this story is making the rounds. This appeared on the Eurasia Daily Facebook page

Eurasia Daily.png
https://www.facebook.com/eurasiadaily.nz/

I liked the fact that they admitted the pictures were actually taken in Iraq

It also appeared on something called Fort Russ under the title

U.S, France Looted Oil & Gold from Libya

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2016/01/us-france-looted-oil-gold-from-libya.html

I thought it was interesting to see how this website decided to spin the issue of Libyan gold:

Ray Von Geezer

Senior Member.
That spin is interesting. When I saw the $7 billion figure my first thought was that isn't that much money, here we don't get a figure, we're just told that it's a lot.

Secondly, they neglect to address the timing of the emails which show the information came to light after the UN resolution was passed. If the USA, UK etc had known that France/Sarkozy had an ulterior motive and shared it, why would there be any need for an intelligence source to report it?

Ray Von

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Marin B Claim: Hillary’s Brain Injury Caused By ‘Near Fatal Plane Crash’ Conspiracy Theories 9
M Claim: UFO performs sharp maneuver after laser pointer directly hits craft UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 20
Critical Thinker Claim: Correlations Between Media Preference and Coronavirus Infection Rates Coronavirus COVID-19 11
L Claim: NASA is doctoring an image [Scanner Dirt] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 7
Z.W. Wolf Claim: Martin Gugino Was Using a "Police Tracker." Conspiracy Theories 42
Rory Claim: A dog in Manchester could sense its owner's return by unknown means UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 21
jarlrmai Claim: UFO following jet into landing at JFK on 11/11/19 UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 15
Dingo Claim: U.S. Covid-19 Deaths are being Artificially Inflated Coronavirus COVID-19 38
W Claim: The Heart Is Not A Pump Health and Quackery 6
J Another sun path claim Flat Earth 4
J Claim sun paths prove flat earth Flat Earth 41
R Claim: Apollo 15-17 Live TV Feed - Antenna signal would be interrupted from all the violent shaking when Astronauts touch the buggy General Discussion 26
Rory Claim: Spanish flu caused by radio waves Coronavirus COVID-19 3
J [False] Claim that Scale Model of 2017 Eclipse Disproves the Heliocentric Model Flat Earth 29
Rory Claim: UK Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) means "bad things" Coronavirus COVID-19 9
Mick West Claim: China Mobile loses 8.116 Million subscribers because of Coronavirus Coronavirus COVID-19 2
Agent K Claim: Harvey Weinstein has coronavirus Coronavirus COVID-19 9
Mick West Claim: Julian Assange offered pardon to "Lie" for Trump Current Events 20
Jesse3959 FE Claim Debunked: JTolan Epic Gravity Experiment - Flat earther disproves Perspective! (or his instruments.) Flat Earth 0
Wiggles Claim: Distant Objects Being Obscured Is Due To the "Mirror Blocking" Effect of Inferior Mirages Flat Earth 7
Mick West Claim: Section 13.1 on Vaccine Inserts Removed to Hide that Vaccines not Tested to Cause Cancer Conspiracy Theories 7
Rory Claim: footage of Great South Bay Bridge supports flat earth Flat Earth 11
mudr0 Claim: Australia was not visible from the moon for Apollo 11 Broadcasts Conspiracy Theories 7
Z.W. Wolf Claim: Moon Passing The Meridian Disproves Globe Earth Flat Earth 0
Z.W. Wolf Claim: Seeing The Same Stars All Year Disproves Globe Earth Flat Earth 20
Mick West Claim: Fertility Clinics are a new thing (David Icke) Conspiracy Theories 12
Rory Claim: Nasa' in Hebrew means "to deceive" Flat Earth 11
Leifer Claim: magnetic dust on cars proves chemtrail fallout Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Neil Obstat Claim: zooming in on setting sun proves flat earth Flat Earth 23
Marin B Claim: Passenger luggage limited to make room for chemical tanks Contrails and Chemtrails 15
MikeG Claim: DC officials are "flocking" to "Doomsday Camps" Conspiracy Theories 4
StarGazer Convex Earth Claim: Ships Disappear Below The Horizon Due To A Optical Phenomena Flat Earth 3
Nth Claim: 146 Mile Microwave Transmission Proves Flat Earth Flat Earth 26
FlightMuj Apollo 12 photo analysis shows Sun as bulb [claim] Conspiracy Theories 19
inkwell American Airlines Flight 77 Missing from Bureau of Transportation Departure Report 9/11 12
ConfusedHominid Need Debunking (Claim): Metabunk Curve Calculator Does Not Calculate for Angular Size Flat Earth 13
derwoodii Claim Melania Trump has a double, will the real 1st lady please stand up Conspiracy Theories 11
StarGazer Claim: First Image of Space Taken from V-2 Rocket Proves the Earth is Flat Flat Earth 17
Z.W. Wolf Claim: The Moon's Shadow During The Solar Eclipse Disproves Sphere Earth Flat Earth 97
B Claim: Flu vaccine from multi-dose vials Use Too Much Mercury Health and Quackery 19
SR1419 Claim: 757s cant dump fuel. (True) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
ki_cz Claim: Satellite imagery showing 'sheet' of contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 7
Mick West AE911 Truth Forced to Claim Plasco Collapse is an Inside Job 9/11 336
vaccine papers Claim: flu vaccine increases risk of non-influenza infection Health and Quackery 8
Rory Claim: Japanese man puts animals to sleep with chi UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 23
MikeC Claim: FAA conspiring with Police to limit news access to Black Rock General Discussion 3
derwoodii Claim The seabed around Kaikoura, New Zealand has risen by up to 1.8 m earthquake General Discussion 20
Abishua Claim: water in moonlight cools faster than water not in moonlight [False] Science and Pseudoscience 160
MikeC Claim: New Zealand quakes man made...... Conspiracy Theories 4
TEEJ Claim of "UFO" interacting with "Chemtrail", Paris, France, 28th September 2016 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Related Articles

Related Articles