Claim: Covid vaccines contains self-aware aluminum parasites

Rory

Closed Account
This one's a doozy: some people apparently believe that some Covid vaccines contain eggs which "hatch" three-tailed aluminum parasites - possibly when brought into contact with graphite/graphene (linked with another unproven conspiracy theory).

In the words of Stew Peters:

"You're telling me inside of these injections [...] there are eggs that when introduced to the graphene become birthing mechanisms and out from these eggs sprouts this one-headed, three-tailed, self-aware aluminum [and carbon and bromine] parasite?"

https://odysee.com/@BannedYouTubeVideos:4/Scientist-Discovers-Hatching-Parasites:2?t=330
Content from External Source

The woman in the clip is Jane Ruby (titled "Dr" but just has a PhD in psychology, not anything to do with medicine) and the Polish guy who made the discovery is a "Dr Franc Zalewski" (elsewhere called "Zelenko").

The same people are also involved in making a number of other quite startling claims to do with coronavirus and the vaccine.

Last edited:
Saw someone called Shephard Ambellas bring this up in a reply to one of Mick’s tweets a while back. Supposedly he was working on a big announcement.

@Rory

so is this yet another thread without a "claim of evidence"? and people are supposed to debunk a silly fantasy? why do they have 3 tails? have they seen them through a microscope or something?

Right. Zalewski says he's seen the 'eggs' under a miscroscope; and seen the parasites; and seen them move. The still provided by Mendel is one shot of what he saw and what he believes to be one of the parasites. Here's another:

1634661758273.png

And here's a slide of his "chemical analysis" of "the thing":

1634661883204.png

This shows only carbon and aluminium, though Ruby says they are also composed of bromine.

Also this:

1634661982338.png

No debunking needed imho, Dr. Zalewski's presentation speaks for itself. At best he 'measured' some contaminant or who-knows-what he accidentally got who-knows-where (he probably does not know too), at worst it's a deliberate fake and he knows very well what that 'aluminium lifeform' he purported to find in the vaccine actually is. And I bet I can find scarier monsters in the dust on my floor.

Last edited:

that foot looks like this pic of an rna molecule "wrapped' in polyethylene glycol, which is the main ingrediant in the vaccines (or at least pfizer)

1634664160877.png
https://www.nist.gov/image/14jila001rnapegbaxleylrjpg

Article:
Severe allergy-like reactions in at least eight people who received the COVID-19 vaccine produced by Pfizer and BioNTech over the past 2 weeks may be due to a compound in the packaging of the messenger RNA (mRNA) that forms the vaccine's main ingredient, scientists say.
A similar mRNA vaccine developed by Moderna, which was authorized for emergency use in the United States on Friday, also contains the compound, polyethylene glycol (PEG).

that foot looks like this pic of an rna molecule "wrapped' in polyethylene glycol, which is the main ingrediant in the vaccines (or at least pfizer)

1634664160877.png
https://www.nist.gov/image/14jila001rnapegbaxleylrjpg

Article:
Severe allergy-like reactions in at least eight people who received the COVID-19 vaccine produced by Pfizer and BioNTech over the past 2 weeks may be due to a compound in the packaging of the messenger RNA (mRNA) that forms the vaccine's main ingredient, scientists say.
A similar mRNA vaccine developed by Moderna, which was authorized for emergency use in the United States on Friday, also contains the compound, polyethylene glycol (PEG).
It's just a coincidence. The scale bar of Zalewski's microphotographs is 25 microns, much bigger than the size of an RNA molecule or even a nanoparticle.

It's just a coincidence. The scale bar of Zalewski's microphotographs is 25 microns, much bigger than the size of an RNA molecule or even a nanoparticle.
Definitely an easy distinguishable particle.

ah. then whats the huge ladder like looking thing behind the cybermite?
Do you mean something like the material in the background as in this picture?

I really don't know. It's hard to say what he scanned (I think he used a scanning electron microscope), surely there are no particles of that size suspended in the vaccines (just the visible part of the material in the background is something like 100 x 100 microns, which is pretty big: 0.1mm x 0.1mm, almost macroscopic.. everybody would have noticed. Same for the 'carboaluminum life form'). It could be some production mishap by the vaccine manufacturer which introduced contaminations, but yet again.. particles bigger than 0.1mm? Oh my. It looks much more probable to me that the contamination happened when Zalewski sampled the vaccine or when he processed/scanned the sample: we know exactly nothing of the protocols he followed during sampling and analysis, we don't even know what he actually sampled.. he says it was a vaccine but.. well.. with suspended particles so big it could even clog the needles.

Last edited:
This is a better picture of the monster:

It comes from a French conspiracy site (http://xochipelli.fr/2021/10/nouvelles-des-brigades-anti-graphene-octobre-2021/) with maaaany more pictures of horrible things found in vaccines (and insuline shots too!). Visit at your own risk.. it may be dangerous to sane minds.

It also summarizes more concisely what Zalewski claims in his video: the carboaluminum living thing is a whopping 2.5mm long (but with a 20 microns head) and supposedly develops in four days from 'eggs' inside the vaccine (size of the eggs is undetermined), feeding on graphene, according to him. What can I say.. I'm sorry I deleted the sentence 'what an inane bunch of utter sillines' from my first post.

Yep, as far as the theory goes it seems that they're saying some vaccines contain "eggs" and some is 99% graphene oxide, which "activates" the eggs. Brilliant evil strategy, if it was true.

Creatures that live off pencil leads.
Of which there is less than a millionth of a gram in a vaccine dose.
That somehow still reaches an "egg" placed in the body 4 weeks prior that the immune system somehow has not cleaned out.

These anti-vaxxers are so strong on natural immunity, their body will have disposed of these eggs in no time, so they are perfectly safe.

Creatures that live off pencil leads.
Of which there is less than a millionth of a gram in a vaccine dose.
That somehow still reaches an "egg" placed in the body 4 weeks prior that the immune system somehow has not cleaned out.
The above quote is a paraphrase of claims made with respect to the topic of this thread.

The "millionth of a gram" stems from a Spanish analysis, titled "Detection of graphene oxide in aqueous suspensions", which is attached to this post; excerpted and highlighted quotes below.

• Mr. Ricardo Delgado Martín requests PROVISION OF RESEARCH SERVICES to the UAL named: "DETECTION OF GRAPHENE IN AQUEOUS SUSPENSION SAMPLE"
- On 06/10/2021 1 vial was received by courier, labeled with the following text:
- “COMIRNATY™ .Sterile concentrate. COVID-19 mRNA. 6 doses after dilution.
- Discard date / time: PAA165994.LOT / EXP: EY3014 08/2021 ”
- Origin and traceability: unknown

[..]

- The spectrum reveals the presence of a high quantity of substances or substances other than Rna with maximum absorption in the same region, with a total estimated at 747 ng / ul (uncalibrated estimate)
- Reduced graphene oxide (RGO) has absorption maxima at 270 nm, compatible with the spectrum obtained (Thema et al, 2013. Journal of Chemistry ID 150536)

[..]

The TEM images of the RD1 sample in general PRESENT A HIGH SIMILARITY with images of graphene oxide from the literature obtained by the same TEM technique, with similar magnifications.

Reuters has debunked this. Excerpt:
Article:
In his study, Campra Madrid himself acknowledges that the “microscope doesn’t provide conclusive evidence” and that the analysis comes from “a single, limited sample” – one of unknown origin and traceability.

Campra Madrid also says the investigation was requested by Ricardo Delgado Martín, founder of the blog “La Quinta Columna” (see page 3 here ). According to articles by Spanish fact-checker Maldita.es and outlet La Vanguardia, Delgado has previously spread misinformation about COVID-19 ( here here ).

So this "evidence" is quite shaky.

However, if we take the anti-vaxxer stance and accept it as correct, that still leaves us with 747 ng/μl.
1 liter of water weighs 1kg. 1ml weighs 1g. 1μl weighs 1mg. 1mg is 1,000,000 ng. The indicated graphene-like concentration is 0.075%.

One vial (0.45 mL) of Comirnaty contains 6 doses of 0.3 mL after dilution. 1/6 of 0.45ml = 75μl. 75μl × 747 ng/μl = 56μg = 0.000056 g graphene per dose of Comirnaty. It looks like you'll ingest about that when you lick a pencil a few times.

The claim is then that this minute amount of carbon somehow finds the aluminum "eggs" injected previously (evidence??). I find this very hard to believe. It looks like wishful thinking.

It seems much simpler to power the parasite with sugar (C6H12O6), which is already in abundant supply in the body.

Attachments

• 20210625_Pfizer-Graphene-Mic-roscope-version-inglesa.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 281
Last edited:
I'm certain that anything smaller than a fish lacks the brainpower to be self-aware.
Beat me to it! I was just fixing to ask how self-awareness was detected with an electron microscope.

Looks like an obvious bit if made-up nonsense to make the whole pile of made-up nonsense sound scarier. Perhaps the hope is that if debunkers start chasing that particular will-o-the-wisp it will look like they've accepted that the parasites are real and the question is just how smart they are.

Looks like an obvious bit of made-up nonsense to make the whole pile of made-up nonsense

Very clearly it's "made-up nonsense", and quite a funny and intriguing one at that.

But where would metabunk be if we stopped making threads containing "obvious made-up nonsense"? There'd be barely anything here. :)

Last edited:
Related to this subject, it seems that the claims that some vaccines contain/are mostly graphene oxide come from a Dr Pablo Campra Madrid. He is a professor of food technology at the University of Almeria (which has distanced itself from his report).

Apparently the vial in question was sent to him by anti-vaxxer and founder of The Fifth Column Ricardo Delgado Martin. He has quite a lot of degrees, if his bio is anything to go by:

Graduated in Statistics from the University of Seville. Master of specialization in Biostatistics. Postgraduate in Health Biology: Clinical Microbiology, Epidemiology and Applied Clinical Immunology from the Miguel de Cervantes European University. University Expert in Clinical Genetics from the Antonio de Nebrija University. Certificate of Scientific Contribution by the University of Seville and the S.I.P.I.E. Postgraduate Master in Child Psychology. Master in Banking and Finance from the Higher Institute of Banking Techniques and Practices. Master in Personal Training.

Here's a page that translates a presentation from Delgado Martin into English, and includes many more images provided by Campra Madrid:

https://www.orwell.city/2021/10/microbiota.html

Here are a few examples of their images of a vaccine under microscope:

Which they often label "hairs" and even link to Morgellons.

This one here I really feel they should have rotated, like so:

Microbiota in mRNA vaccines, photographs by Dr. Pablo Campra Madrid-08.jpg

Cos it really looks like a face if you do that, and even somewhat resembles the fossilized pilot from the movie 'Alien' - which ties in with some of their proposals that there are things in these vaccines whose origins are "not of this world".

Or a dinosaur with a tail like a beaver, probably missed a turn toward Skinwalker ranch.

In this bit here:

1634838428788.png

As well as the wing in an early stage of development (top left) I can clearly make out the evil smile of a Grinch (wearing a beret).

the claims that some vaccines contain/are mostly graphene oxide come from a Dr Pablo Campra Madrid.
See my previous post. "contain mostly" means 0.075% as packaged, and 0.019% (1 in 5000) in the injection-ready vaccine.
In homeopathic terms, this dilution is weaker than 2C or 4D, so not very powerful at all...

Oh. I thought they were saying it was 99% graphene.

They're measuring that differently?

Oh. I thought they were saying it was 99% graphene.

They're measuring that differently?
You can interpret Campa Madrid's report for that to be true when you remove all the water.
However, Campa Madrid does not account for the other ingredients besides mRNA that we know Pfizer puts in there, so that can't be correct.

In this bit here:

1634838428788.png

As well as the wing in an early stage of development (top left) I can clearly make out the evil smile of a Grinch (wearing a beret).

Is that Terrence, or Philip? Either way, I think he's just farted and is particularly amused by the fact.

The "millionth of a gram" stems from a Spanish analysis, titled "Detection of graphene oxide in aqueous suspensions", which is attached to this post; excerpted and highlighted quotes below.

I can't pretend to understand how this sort of analysis works. From my place of ignorance it seems that it starts with a presupposition that the vaccine contains graphene oxide and then notices that the UV absorption spectrum and imagery under a microscope is similar. But could not many things be found to be similar in these regards?

This is from an English-language summary of Campra Madrid's analysis:

1634915288673.png

Source: https://rattibha.com/thread/1411044196161630208

Looking at Campra Madrid's analysis, he states:

The maximum absorption obtained DOES NOT ALLOW THE DISCARDMENT of the presence of graphene in the sample.

Microscopic study of the sample provides strong evidence for the probable presence of graphene derivatives, although microscopy does not provide conclusive evidence. The analyses in this report correspond to ONE SINGLE SAMPLE, limited in total volume available for processing. It is therefore necessary to carry out a significant sampling of similar vials to draw conclusions that can be generalized to comparable samples, recording origin, traceability and quality control during storage and transport prior to analysis.

https://www.docdroid.net/TOPBZJY/microscopia-de-vial-corminaty-dr-campra-firma-e-1-horizontal-pdf

Which makes it sound like he's not exactly sure either.

From the PDF I posted earlier:
Maximum absorption of SAMPLE RD1 (260-270 nm)
- RNA. It presents usual maximums at 260 nm. Total concentration estimated by QUBIT2.0 fluorometry: 6 ng / ul
- The spectrum reveals the presence of a high quantity of substances or substances other than Rna with maximum absorption in the same region, with a total estimated at 747 ng / ul (uncalibrated estimate)
Actual ingedients:
Article:
SmartSelect_20211022-202513_Samsung Notes.jpg

Article:
SmartSelect_20211022-203435_Samsung Notes.jpg
SmartSelect_20211022-202904_Samsung Notes.jpg

30 micrograms of tozinameran in 0.3ml amounts to 100 ng / μl. Campra Madrid found only 6 ng / μl. Either he got the dilution wrong, or the sample wasn't genuine, or the fact that the sample was delivered "refrigerated" and not "frozen" meant that the RNA had mostly disintegrated, and he was measuring that.

I would also have liked him to comment on the other ingredients as possible candidates for that spectrum peak, but I did not see that.

Dr Campra has recently published his results of further tests on the vaccine, in both Spanish and English.

He states that objects found in vaccine vials "unequivocally correspond to GRAPHENE OXIDE."

From the abstract:

We have carried out a random screening of graphene-like nanoparticles visible at the optical microscopy in seven random samples of vials from four different trademarks, coupling images with their spectral signatures of RAMAN vibration.

By this technique, called micro-RAMAN, we have been able to determine the presence of graphene in these samples, after screening more than 110 objects selected for their graphene-like appearance under optical microscopy. Out of them, a group of 28 objects have been selected, due to the compatibility of both images and spectra with the presence of graphene derivatives, based on the correspondence of these signals with those obtained from standards and scientific literature. The identification of graphene oxide structures can be regarded as conclusive in 8 of them, due to the high spectral correlation with the standard. In the remaining 20 objects, images coupled with Raman signals show a very high level of compatibility with undetermined graphene structures, however different than the standard used here.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/355979001_DETECTION_OF_GRAPHENE_IN_COVID19_VACCINES

If I was at all qualified I would offer something towards a debunk, but unfortunately I'm not.

Dr Campra has recently published his results of further tests on the vaccine, in both Spanish and English.
Note that this is a self-publication that has not been peer-reviewed.
He's using different vaccine samples, but this time, he does not describe how he obtained them.

The new report is an improvement on his old one, although the language is still quite non-commital.

Last edited:

He states that objects found in vaccine vials "unequivocally correspond to GRAPHENE OXIDE."
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/355979001_DETECTION_OF_GRAPHENE_IN_COVID19_VACCINES[/ex]

If I was at all qualified I would offer something towards a debunk, but unfortunately I'm not.

If you can't fight fair, punch low! I'll start with this - he doesn't even know what equipment he's using:
3. Previous extensive visual screening of drips was carried out under optical microscope (OLIMPUS CX43)
Olimpus?!?!? There's no such brand of microscope. He probably used one of these: https://www.olympus-lifescience.com/en/microscopes/upright/cx43-33/

Yadda yadda attention to detail blah blah blah.

he doesn't even know what equipment he's using:
He does know. Olympus is a mountain in Greece, and "olimpus" is its Spanish spelling. It's an easy mistake to make, and it has occurred in other papers and books before.

Last edited:
The new report is an improvement on his old one, although the language is still quite non-commital.

I dunno. Do you not think that him writing that the presence of graphene oxide in vaccine samples is "conclusive" and "unequivocal" is pretty committal?

Back