Claim: Chris Bledsoe says Sphinx will face Regulus on Easter 2026

Also, where in the world are "orbs" being "chased".
I'd call them moths, but to all her woo-obsessed readers, they were orbs.

Well, then these are orb chasers:
41FW315Q64L._UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
 
Last edited:
Anyone else excited for the can to be kicked down the road?

Well, dawn on the 7th of October has passed in Giza. I don't know what Regulus was doing or where it was in the preceding night, but nothing or nowhere unexpected I'd guess.

I won't pretend to have done an exhaustive search, but news of Hathor's activity, which might be a surprise to most contemporary Egyptians, has gone strangely unreported. For example Daily News Egypt leads with the Nobel prize for detection of high energy neutrinos (I think a general news outlet leading with a science story is commendable), someone's got a contract to manage a cargo port in Alexandria, National Bank of Egypt profits are up, Egypt is hosting the Arab Youth Golf Championship; Daily News Egypt 07 Oct. 2026 https://www.dailynewsegypt.com/

The Giza Plateau, home to the Sphinx and the pyramids of Khufu, Khafre and others, tends to get a few visitors and has a police presence.
Nothing radically unusual seems to have been reported. Egypt's astronomers have not spoken on this issue AFAIK.
It's almost as if the ongoing, highly predictable movement of stars known since ancient times isn't news to them.

External Quote:
CB: The star will, the alignment she told me about, that the star of Regulus would be on the horizon in front of the Sphinx-- at that moment there will be a new knowledge.
Chris Bledsoe on the Shawn Ryan Show as reported in the opening post.

There's new knowledge every day. "A new knowledge" sounds portentous, but it's a bit vague.
In the hours before the sun rose in Giza today (7th October) we learned (thanks to @MonkeeSage's posts #36, 38) that Chris Bledsoe is inviting investors/ donations, I guess that's a new knowledge of sorts, but I have a feeling it might not have been dependent on the stately progression of Regulus or the whims of Hathor.
Maybe Chris could be more specific about what field of knowledge has been enriched or created? Maybe a year from now Daily News Egypt will be reporting the award of resulting Nobel prizes...
 
Last edited:
There's new knowledge every day. "A new knowledge" sounds portentous, but it's a bit vague.
In the hours before the sun rose in Giza today (7th October) we learned (thanks to @MonkeeSage's posts #36, 38) that Chris Bledsoe is inviting investors/ donations, I guess that's a new knowledge of sorts, but I have a feeling it might not have been dependent on the stately progression of Regulus or the whims of Hathor.
Maybe Chris could be more specific about what field of knowledge has been enriched or created? Maybe a year from now Daily News Egypt will be reporting the award of resulting Nobel prizes...
Some people were under the (apparently mistaken) impression that the arrival of a new knowledge would be a definite event demarcated by the alignment specified in the prophecy, but Chris has clarified on IG that "knowledge is gained over time."

1791403247612.png

Source: www.instagram.com/p/DeKPsCkFaBg/?hl=en&img_index=1
 
I love the turn of phrase: "The government has begun releasing information we were never allowed to see". This ranks videos of white dots that turn out to be birds as forbidden knowledge. (Somehow it feels he's not been referring to the Epstein files.)
 
So its groundbreaking New Knowledge, its just that we dont know any of it?

Ah, but all new knowledge from after the 7th of October will be after Regulus was in the sky somewhere on the 7th of October.
Chris Bledsoe definitely predicted that Regulus would be in the sky somewhere and that there will be new knowledge after.

Regulus was in the sky aligned with something somewhere the nights before Newton came up with the theory of gravity, the signing of the American Declaration of Independence, Darwin completing On The Origin Of Species, the first flights of the Montgolfier brothers, the Wright Flyer and the first jet flight, the Trinity test, the discovery of the role of DNA in heredity, the launch of Sputnik 1, the manufacture of the first integrated circuit, the abduction of Travis Walton, the release of Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up".

Coincidence?
 
  • Like
Reactions: RTM
I spent this evening, the seventh, taking a friend out for a surf-and-turf dinner for her eightieth birthday. Neither of us gained any new knowledge, except for finding out that we both remembered how to burp. I don't believe the stars imparted that knowledge to us.
 
Back
Top