Mendel
Senior Member.
Also, where in the world are "orbs" being "chased".
I'd call them moths, but to all her woo-obsessed readers, they were orbs.
Well, then these are orb chasers:
Last edited:
Also, where in the world are "orbs" being "chased".
I'd call them moths, but to all her woo-obsessed readers, they were orbs.
Are those children using flyswatters to kill butterflies? I mean, I accidentally used a badminton racket to kill a lightning bug one time, but at least I had the grace to feel guilty about it. Although it was interesting to see the various pieces still glowing...Well, then these are orb chasers:
View attachment 93483
Anyone else excited for the can to be kicked down the road?
Chris Bledsoe on the Shawn Ryan Show as reported in the opening post.External Quote:CB: The star will, the alignment she told me about, that the star of Regulus would be on the horizon in front of the Sphinx-- at that moment there will be a new knowledge.