Claim: Charleston Shooting was a False Flag

MikeG

Senior Member.
It was probably only a matter of time before false flag claims started appearing in relation to the Charleston shooting.

http://everydayconcerned.net/2015/06/21/charleston-shooting-another-false-flag/

A number of websites have found a Department of Homeland Security training schedule that includes an “Active Shooter Threat Instructor Training Program” in Charleston.

http://www.legitgov.org/DHS-Charleston-Active-Shooter-Threat-Training-Drill-15-19-June-2015

If you notice the word “Drill” has been substituted for “Program” on many websites.

Unfortunately, Cynthia McKinney has already jumped on this particular bandwagon, saying that: “They need to stop having these drills because they incredibly seem to be going live all the time.”

McKinney.png

The actual program offered through the Department of Homeland Security is here:

https://www.fletc.gov/training-program/active-shooter-threat-instructor-training-program

It is a five day course essentially designed to train instructors, exactly as the website says. The courses are located in Cheltenham, Maryland, Artesia, New Mexico, Glynco, Georgia, and Charleston, South Carolina.

It was probably only a matter of time before false flag claims started appearing in relation to the Charleston shooting.

http://everydayconcerned.net/2015/06/21/charleston-shooting-another-false-flag/

A number of websites have found a Department of Homeland Security training schedule that includes an “Active Shooter Threat Instructor Training Program” in Charleston.

http://www.legitgov.org/DHS-Charleston-Active-Shooter-Threat-Training-Drill-15-19-June-2015

If you notice the word “Drill” has been substituted for “Program” on many websites.

Unfortunately, Cynthia McKinney has already jumped on this particular bandwagon, saying that: “They need to stop having these drills because they incredibly seem to be going live all the time.”

McKinney.png

The actual program offered through the Department of Homeland Security is here:

https://www.fletc.gov/training-program/active-shooter-threat-instructor-training-program

It is a five day course essentially designed to train instructors, exactly as the website says. The courses are located in Cheltenham, Maryland, Artesia, New Mexico, Glynco, Georgia, and Charleston, South Carolina.
Charleston is a Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) so you would expect this kind of training there.

I've never understood the link between "drills" and supposed false flag events. If you're going to stage a shooting massacre, bomb attack, etc. why would you make training exercises happen at the same time and location as the event?
What's the logic behind the thinking that associates having training exercises at the same time near false flag attacks?

I've never understood the link between "drills" and supposed false flag events. If you're going to stage a shooting massacre, bomb attack, etc. why would you make training exercises happen at the same time and location as the event?
What's the logic behind the thinking that associates having training exercises at the same time near false flag attacks?

I think part of the problem is applying logic here. To a CT believer, a training program, deliberately misconstrued as a "drill" on many websites, becomes "evidence" of the act. Omnipotent powers attempting to manipulate the masses seems pretty inept at covering their tracks.

I also doubt many of the people who believe in this bother to delve into the actual details. Even when they do, it becomes part of a conspiracy "hidden in plain" sight. To me, it seems like a perfect illustration of confirmation bias.

Seeing this pop up on Cynthia McKinney's Facebook site, with her apparent endorsement, bothers me to the extent that her status as a former member of Congress ads credence to the claims.

I think part of the problem is applying logic here. To a CT believer, a training program, deliberately misconstrued as a "drill" on many websites, becomes "evidence" of the act. Omnipotent powers attempting to manipulate the masses seems pretty inept at covering their tracks.

I also doubt many of the people who believe in this bother to delve into the actual details. Even when they do, it becomes part of a conspiracy "hidden in plain" sight. To me, it seems like a perfect illustration of confirmation bias.

Seeing this pop up on Cynthia McKinney's Facebook site, with her apparent endorsement, bothers me to the extent that her status as a former member of Congress ads credence to the claims.
not to anyone who knows what a moonbat she is .

Last edited by a moderator:
...why would you make training exercises happen at the same time and location as the event? What's the logic...?
Probably best not to over-think it.
I mean, you're right, of course, but without nonsensical theories for folks to get worked up about, how tiny the 'net would be!

not to anyone who knows what a moonbat she is .
The problem with nutjobs that make it to Congress: the few people who actually call them for being nutjobs dull the accusation, either by calling everybody nutjobs by virtue of the party they belong to or by using them as an example of why everybody else from that party is also a nutjob, while the bulk of their own party either defend them or at least valiantly try to ignore them as long as they aren't eating the furniture.

A few 'unconventional' types occasionally make it through the democratic system, like McKinney and to some extent Ron Paul in the US, Galloway in the UK, and 'le Roi Arthur' (aka Andre Arthur) in Canada. In itself I think this is a good thing, but unfortunately these people often end up using their statuses as former congresspeople/MPs to promote all kinds of ideas with a degree of 'authority'.

Santa's Sidekick said:
...unfortunately these people often end up using their statuses... to promote all kinds of ideas with a degree of 'authority'.

That's exactly how Jesse Ventura became a Governor.

Last edited:
It seems stunning at first to see black Charleston truthers, but then again, there are white nationalists who believe Bill Cosby is being framed.

Might be too early to tell, but despite a plethora of videos putout by the usual suspects, I don't see any conspiracy theories about the Charleston shootings taking hold in any big way. Crossing my fingers.....

I think it helps that the political debate sparked by the shooting hasn't been about gun rights or mental health or video games, and hasn't taken hold at the federal level in any meaningful way. The false flag is always about "THEM" doing something, and if "THEY" don't actually seem to be doing **** the claim never really takes hold.

The thinking behind that is that it provides an out if the false flag goes wrong or is compromised ... they can cancel the false flag event and just hide behind the fact that it was a drill if it really went south. Also, One reason why you would make training exercises happen at the same time and location as the event is to have quick access to the crime scene to control the environment and access.

they can cancel the false flag event and just hide behind the fact that it was a drill if it really went south

what...

How can a false flag "go south"? Any domestic terrorism attack is already pretty far south already.

How can a false flag "go south"? Any domestic terrorism attack is already pretty far south already.
If things go south, you just switch from "fake attack" to "actual attack" and respond appropriately.

This is basically the premise of Suicide Squad - when you're staging supervillain attacks to cover up operations, the worst case scenario is a supervillain attack, and that was kind of the plan anyway.

This is basically the premise of Suicide Squad - when you're staging supervillain attacks to cover up operations, the worst case scenario is a supervillain attack, and that was kind of the plan anyway.

That should be behind a spoiler alert :p

But, to clarify my point:

Is the imaginary process something like this

- Host drill/fake attack for training.
- Drill goes south? how? Do participants in the training go nuts and just start killing people?
- Now its not a training drill, its an attack?
- So every claim of a false flag is a training drill that went wrong?

The thinking behind that is that it provides an out if the false flag goes wrong or is compromised ... they can cancel the false flag event and just hide behind the fact that it was a drill if it really went south. Also, One reason why you would make training exercises happen at the same time and location as the event is to have quick access to the crime scene to control the environment and access.

I can see the thought process behind this to a point.

But when "they" are attempting a false flag event, isn't deniability foremost when it comes to secret organizations?

A training drill is less a distraction or cover story than a magnet for attention, particularly since CT believers are ready to associate a drill with the false flag.

My two cents.

A training drill is less a distraction or cover story than a magnet for attention, particularly since CT believers are ready to associate a drill with the false flag.
Which proves my theory that if the reptilian-zionist-nwo does exist they are an incompetent bunch of Terry F**kwits who cook up fantastically elaborate schemes and pay no attention to the dead giveaway details that expose their fiendish plots.

Last edited:
Back