Cigar Shaped UFO - March 23, 2021 Captured by commercial airline pilots

flarkey

Senior Member.
Staff member
Hi,

This is treding on Reddit, cigar shaped UFO filmed by a commercial pilot on 23 March 2021, at an unknown location and time.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/UFObelievers/comments/o8sx32/march_23_2021_captured_by_commercial_airline/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

First thing to note is that there was a Starlink Lanch at 8.28UTC on 24 march 2021, and that a lot of the western hemisphere would still be on the 23rd March timeline.

This looks very much like a Starlink train to me, it appears as a slim line shortly after launch.

Hi,

This is treding on Reddit, cigar shaped UFO filmed by a commercial pilot on 23 March 2021, at an unknown location and time.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/UFObelievers/comments/o8sx32/march_23_2021_captured_by_commercial_airline/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

First thing to note is that there was a Starlink Lanch at 8.28UTC on 24 march 2021, and that a lot of the western hemisphere would still be on the 23rd March timeline.

This looks very much like a Starlink train to me, it appears as a slim line shortly after launch.

Could very well be the Starlink train. Sadly the video is too short and has not enough pixels to resolve the freaking object. So what is new.

Last edited by a moderator:
The video was originally shared by Brad Kidder who said:

The guy filming is a pilot for FedEx. I’m not sure where exactly he was when this was filmed but I can assure he is a very reliable person. This video had been passed around our friends via text but was mysteriously removed from everyone’s phones and a screenshot of the text threads left in its place. [But] someone emailed it to themselves so it was in his email history [and I] decided to share.

reddit.com/r/Skydentify/comments/o8cwvm/sighting_by_commercial_pilot_on_march_23_2021/h37g648?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Sounds more pranky than anything. But if not - if he genuinely knows the cameraman - then it should be easy to get the time and location.

A friend who is an airline pilot with 30K hours of transoceanic flying took one look at that video and said that it was another airliner as seen from the cockpit over the North Atlantic.

Back