Boston: Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev conspiracy theories

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
It's going to be interesting to see how the conspiracy theorist try to spin this. If every event is a false flag, then what would a bombing by two Chechens mean?

Obviously the US is not going to invade Chechnya, or Kazakhstan, which would probably trigger WWIII (although I'm sure some of the more extreme theorists might briefly suggest such a thing). But I expect the theorists will start to dig up some kind of foreign policy scenario that the Powers That Be hope to manipulate with these events.

Expect to see all kinds of "suspicious" questions being raised about these two men.

Alex Jones has some back-tracking to do, as he was originally claiming it was going to be some kind of American Patriot type person being "framed" for the bombs to try to take away more american freedoms, like the right to buy gunpowder.

Let the speculation begin.

Let the speculation begin.
'Fraid it's already begun Mick, thanks to one or two speculative TV reports. Chechnya is a largely Muslim country, so conspiracy theories won't be localised to the region. I daresay any unfortunate event that happens in any Islamic country in the near future will be a result of the Boston "false flag".

here's a possible conspiracy theory that I bet we will here at some point...the NWO staged the bombing using Navy Seals/mercenaries and had a brainwashed Chechnyian/Russian Patsy plant the bomb and now the NWO Illuminatti banksters can have a pretext to go to war with Russia and start WW3 so they can have a reason to declare martial law, microchip everyone and eventually use the 500,000 FEMA coffins that don't even exist... I can already see it now. :D

Minor correction Mick, CNN reports their passports are from Kyrgyzstan not Kazakhstan, though no confirmation if they were actually born there.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/19/us/massachusetts-bombers-profiles/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

That's the story I got Kazakhstan from. Maybe CNN are conflating the two, as they mention both.

The suspects involved in the Boston Marathon bombing were brothers from the Russian Caucasus who moved to Kazakhstan before coming to the United States several years ago, a source briefed on the investigation told CNN.
The spokesman for Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov said the brothers had not been connected with the Chechen Republic for many years, Russia's semi-official Interfax news agency reported Friday.

"According to preliminary information, coming from the relevant agencies, the Tsarnaev family moved many years ago out of Chechnya to another Russian region," press secretary Alvi Kamirov told Interfax. "After that they lived for some time in Kazakhstan, and from there went to the U.S. where the family members received a residence permit. Therefore the individuals concerned did not live as adults in Chechnya."

An official in the central Asian republic of Kyrgyzstan told CNN that the brothers were Kyrgyz passport holders, and used those passports when applying for green cards in the United States.
Content from External Source

Good point Mick, I didn't notice that. I think it's equally likely they're either conflating the two(not unheard of given their relative proximity and obscurity to American media) or they actually lived in both/held a passport from one.

Also, it's looking like they were muslims. This is unfortunate because leaps and bounds have been made since 9/11 at eroding the resulting islamophobia. I hope this doesn't reignite that prejudice.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/19/justice/boston-suspect-tweets/index.html

Edit: Latest update from CNN live blog as of 12:30pm EST:

The Kyrgyz government said Friday that the two Boston Marathon suspects moved from Kyrgyzstan 12 years ago to the Russian region of Dagestan, from where the Tsarnaev family emigrated to the United States."Given that the suspects left the Republic at the ages of 8 and 15, the State Committee for National Security of Kyrgyzstan considers it inappropriate to link them to Kyrgyzstan," it said.

I think they were conflating the two, but we'll know soon enough.

Aunt suggests things were maybe staged:
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...ce_says_toronto_aunt_of_bombing_suspects.html

“I am a lawyer and there are four of us in the family,”
“I can’t lightly accept this kind of accusations without supporting evidence. Forgive me, but I cannot."
“Could it be staged? I have to question everything. That’s my nature.”
“I still do not believe these two boys would do this. I don’t know them in a way that they could be capable of this.”
“I called (the FBI) and I said please, take that into account. Give evidence. Give at least evidence to family members. Because I will never accuse my relatives, my nephews, without having evidence. Because we are not talking about something small.

“We are talking about three dead people, hundreds injured. And I do not believe our boys would do that.”

Whatever passports they held, Dzhokhar clearly sees himself as a Chechnyan in his tweets:

http://gawker.com/5995065/is-this-the-boston-marathon-bombing-suspects-twitter-account

Is it worthwhile to point out that he was a 9/11 Truther?

Idk why it's hard for many of you to accept that 9/11 was an inside job, I mean I guess fuck the facts y'all are some real #patriots #gethip
It remains to be seen what psychological dynamics and motives were at play here. There's absolutely no indication of what role, if any, this or any other conspiracy theory played in the thinking. But it does suggest he is susceptible to some forms of CT as radicalizing propaganda.

Aunt suggests things were maybe staged:
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...ce_says_toronto_aunt_of_bombing_suspects.html

“I am a lawyer and there are four of us in the family,”
“I can’t lightly accept this kind of accusations without supporting evidence. Forgive me, but I cannot."
“Could it be staged? I have to question everything. That’s my nature.”
“I still do not believe these two boys would do this. I don’t know them in a way that they could be capable of this.”
“I called (the FBI) and I said please, take that into account. Give evidence. Give at least evidence to family members. Because I will never accuse my relatives, my nephews, without having evidence. Because we are not talking about something small.

“We are talking about three dead people, hundreds injured. And I do not believe our boys would do that.”

What do you think if this Mick? Unfortunately the conspiracists are gonna blow up this video......

No parents or family members ever think they're family would do something so terrible.

What do you think if this Mick? Unfortunately the conspiracists are gonna blow up this video......

No parents or family members ever think they're family would do something so terrible.

I think it's a combination of denial, and her being somewhat suspicious of the government.

i dunno if all is well labeling them 'chechnyan'. they lived there for a few years when very young, had lived here their whole lives, were young adults, in college, grasping for the culture and background of the families, exploring religion, etc. but they still lived and acted Americanized. so they were either hypocritical, manipulated, or destabilized young adults...

sounds not too far off from what many occupy/anti-capitalist/libertarian type kids were doing in their groups to me.

plus, weak bombs were weak.. i mean seriously. as a kid who's pre 911 hobbies included very well educated pyrotechnic misadventures, that was not anything professional or well researched... far below the abilities of a bomb maker in the first world.

All uninformed supposition of course ;]

It's funny how people are trying to attribute their actions to the whole country of Chechnya - eg, why would Chenyna attack us, are we going to attack Chechnya now?
Sounds like the older brother slowly radicalised and did the same to his brother.

I'm more confused now then ever.... It seems that these guys were muslims and could have been possibly radicalized at some point, but yet I don't see why they would target marathon runners on patriots day and tax day. It would seem to me that they would target government and or financial targets like al queada did. I guess what I'm getting at is that it does have some shred of being staged in some way, but I can't see why the government would use 2 Muslim guys from eastern Europe. Why not 2 muslim guys from Iran or Syria?? Surely there has to be some crazed Iranians or Syrians running around the USA right now just waiting for their chance to make something go boom. I don't think the Alex Jones conspiracies have any credibility to them. And they keep talking about the Navy Seals that were seen there as if they weren't part of a security task force trying to find potential bombers. Which is my next point, I think the FBI may have been tipped off about a possible bombing that day, and the Seals were trying to locate the suspects in time, but failed.

this is a good little documentary about modern day Chechnya from RT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e84rNrhv8yk

and this is the mother of the 2 suspects. RT talked with her live on air...she also claims that they were set up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARE9rclZCqw

dont be so quick to judge, they were nearly teens, who spent their whole life in america, who went to college. the older one had an amazon wish list for some existential soul searching type books on islam and chechnya. to classify them as anything else is rash.

maybe its my own life bias, but i see anti capitalist post teenage angst malleable privileged detached kids.

Some years ago, I did a little home health care. (A friend was a visiting nurse and they NEEDED someone to handle a 'hard' client) The family were Ba'hai's from Turkemenistan, they had moved to Iran, been chased out of there, then to Turkey, then Germany, then they emigrated to the US. The 90 + yr old lady spoke Turkmeni, Farsi, Turkish, German and a little Eng. Folks there tend to flee from one bad government to another.

It's going to be interesting to see how the conspiracy theorist try to spin this.

Well now that it's all ended with both Boston bombing culprits being caught, 'internet detectives' are put under the microscope for singling out Sunil Tripathi.
Boston bombing: How internet detectives got it very wrong

For the past 48 hours, internet users have been working with each other to piece together clues about the culprits of the Boston bombings. The result? They got it wrong - and left innocent people fearing for their safety. Many are now asking: should "crowd-sourced investigations" be stopped?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22214511

Finger pointing seems to be aimed at massive communities such as Reddit, 4Chan, Facebook and Twitter.

There was another name mentioned last night, in addition to the missing Indian student. Someone even posted a link to the other guy's twitter account. Less than 5 min of research, showed that he was Ethiopian and definitely not 'white guy with longish brown hair'.

I do not know how we can stop folks, the pictures they provided was very helpful. It is like any other tool, useful and dangerous, You can use fire to stay alive on a cold night, or you can use it to burn your enemies homes and crops. You can use a hammer to build a shelter, or you can bash someone's brains out with it.

There was another name mentioned last night, in addition to the missing Indian student. Someone even posted a link to the other guy's twitter account. Less than 5 min of research, showed that he was Ethiopian and definitely not 'white guy with longish brown hair'.

I do not know how we can stop folks, the pictures they provided was very helpful. It is like any other tool, useful and dangerous, You can use fire to stay alive on a cold night, or you can use it to burn your enemies homes and crops. You can use a hammer to build a shelter, or you can bash someone's brains out with it.

Look at what Ed Chiarini does with photos. You can't stop people from being stupid.

In the RT video, the mother gives contradictory answers, but does claim that the FBI had been in contact with her about her son. Could be true, considering that he had been under scrutiny in 2011:

Something to keep in mind, "suspect #2" is just that a "suspect" IF there is proof it has not been shown yet which I can understand, to protect the integrity of the evidence. I can't wait to see what the evidence is against this kid. The articles and video referenced above all have different names for the mother, which one is correct?

Something to keep in mind, "suspect #2" is just that a "suspect" IF there is proof it has not been shown yet which I can understand, to protect the integrity of the evidence. I can't wait to see what the evidence is against this kid. The articles and video referenced above all have different names for the mother, which one is correct?

The problem is that people won't wait, they will just take whatever gleanings of evidence can be found, and form a conspiracy theory.

These two somewhat remind me of the Beltway snipers. An older guy and a kid, with the older guy being the driving force, the younger guy being influenced by the older.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltway_sniper_attacks

Investigators and the prosecution suggested during pre-trial motions that Muhammad intended to kill his ex-wife Mildred, who had estranged him from his children. According to this theory, the other shootings were intended to cover up the motive for the crime, since Muhammad believed that the police would not focus on an estranged ex-husband as a suspect if she looked like a random victim of a serial killer. Muhammad frequented the neighborhood where she lived during the attacks, and some of the incidents occurred nearby. Additionally, he had earlier made threats against her. Mildred herself made the claim that she was his intended target. However, Judge LeRoy Millette, Jr. prevented prosecutors from presenting that theory during the trial, saying that a link had not been firmly established.While imprisoned, Malvo wrote a number of erratic diatribes about what he termed "jihad" against the United States.[26] "I have been accused on my mission. Allah knows I'm gonna suffer now", he wrote.[26] Because his rants and drawings featured not only such figures as Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, but also characters from the film series The Matrix, these musings were dismissed as immaterial.[26] Some investigators reportedly said they had all but eliminated terrorist ties or political ideologies as a motive.[27][28][29] Nonetheless, in at least one of the ensuing murder trials, a Virginia court found Muhammad guilty of killing "pursuant to the direction or order" of terrorism.[30]
A series of trial exhibits suggested Malvo and Muhammad were motivated by an affinity for Islamicist Jihad.[31]

These two somewhat remind me of the Beltway snipers. An older guy and a kid, with the older guy being the driving force, the younger guy being influenced by the older.

Definitely agreed about the parallels, though Dhzokhar was seemingly well liked by his peers and very Americanized. Malvo on the other hand had trouble making friends(he was an undocumented immigrant and registered for school illegally). Also the age gap between the Tsarnaev brothers was a lot smaller. It's quite possible Tamerlan lived through the violence in the Caucauses, and his experiences combined with being the older brother likely held a lot of sway over Dhzokar.

I was in middle school in the area during that episode. Very scary. Police would regularly lock down schools, but didn't shut down the city or metro area like Boston did... I guess because they didn't even have a vague idea where the guys were. Those guys picked perhaps the worst area in the country for their original plan though(pre-sighted shooting locations and pre-determined escape routes to the next location), seeing as the traffic here is the worst in the country. On the bright side I guess we can thank that property of our poorly designed infrastructure for slowing them down...

Turns out the guy whose legs had to be amputated was able to identify Tamerlan as the bagman at the scene, which broke the case wide open as police were then able to concentrate on an individual placed at the exact scene.

Jeffrey Bauman.jpg

‘Saw the guy’

While the analysts combed through videos frame by frame, a more traditional tip was developing two miles away at Boston Medical Center. Jeffrey Bauman, groggy from anesthesia, his legs just removed at the knee, managed to eke out a request for pen and paper.

In the intensive-care ward, Bauman, who had been near the finish line to see his girlfriend complete Monday’s race, wrote words that would help lead to quick resolution of the bombing that killed three and injured 176 others: “Bag. Saw the guy, looked right at me.”

FBI agents quickly came to Bauman’s bedside. A man in sunglasses and black baseball cap had walked right up to him, placed a black backpack on the ground and stepped away, Bauman remembered.

His tip became a critical lead, according to law enforcement officials."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...c322-a8ff-11e2-b029-8fb7e977ef71_story_1.html

Tamerlan and Dzokhar's Uncle speaks out. He had received a call from the brothers after the bombing and knew what they had done.

Let the games begin: http://cybertribenetwork.blogspot.com/2013/04/after-bomb-goes-off-second-bomber-is.html

[video=youtube_share;bjocGidSLJw]http://youtu.be/bjocGidSLJw[/video]

The guy narrating the above video contends that Craft or Blackwater agents did the bombing.

And here's another from the folks at Sandy Hook Hoax. BTW, has it been disclosed who the individual was that was carjacked and heard the confession? Seems odd that these two boys would confess to anything if they were trying to evade the police.

http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/the-absurdity-of-the-boston-bomber-story/

Im understanding completely why these theories start in the first place . Its the fault of the government they exist .

Sorry Joe, nothing in that that is new.

We have ONE person that reported the 'training exercise' story. Do you have any thing to back that up? How did he KNOW that they were 'bomb sniffing dogs'? I don't see them wearing vests proclaiming that. Spotters. Would that be normal? and the quick picture they showed was of the 'man on the roof' that it has been proven didn't have a view of the finish line.

Sorry Joe, nothing in that that is new.

We have ONE person that reported the 'training exercise' story. Do you have any thing to back that up? How did he KNOW that they were 'bomb sniffing dogs'? I don't see them wearing vests proclaiming that. Spotters. Would that be normal? and the quick picture they showed was of the 'man on the roof' that it has been proven didn't have a view of the finish line.
Mostly referring to the first part about the the first World Trade center bombing . Plus the fact that the FBI had contact with him 2 years ago . Like I said you wonder why the conspiracies pop up ? Pretty easy when most seem to be set up in the first place . Remember the Hutatree militia at the beginning of the Bamsters first term ? total set up all out of jail . A couple of illegal gun charges nothing else .

Did you know why the FBI contacted him, because the Russians asked them to.

I am not sure what you point is, other than your dislike of the US government. Should they NOT try to infiltrate plots? It seems the FBI s mistake there was acting before they had taken any action. That is one of our problems. Most talk is protected, I thought you liked that.

Did you know why the FBI contacted him, because the Russians asked them to.

I am not sure what you point is, other than your dislike of the US government. Should they NOT try to infiltrate plots? It seems the FBI s mistake there was acting before they had taken any action. That is one of our problems. Most talk is protected, I thought you liked that.
Also there was a incident of domestic abuse . That alone would have most kicked out of America . They failed people died just like Benghazi .One trillion Dollars spent and they are to busy looking at Old ladies in airports and ignoring the real threats of Islamic terrorism . I dislike the way our government Which last I checked they all work for us is doing their job . They are the employees of the American taxpayer Including the fool in the Whitehouse who cant seem to remember two sentences without looking at a teleprompter . Id fire some of them if I could . Next week on MSNBC watch they going to make this terrorist a Victim !

And yet your beloved George W, ignore the warnings about 9/11.

There was no reason to show your dislike and hate of the President in your post. Other than to BAIT me. You have done that before. I would have thought that you would have remembered it didn't work.

Back