Boston: Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev conspiracy theories

I wonder if some media personality would be willing to get him in the same room with the two people he claims are the same person and film it.
Seems the best way to combat this poison is to engage the believer in physically investigating as opposed to virtually investigating.
Maybe Penn and Teller will do it.

Has Ed Chiarini ever investigated himself to see if he's really Stephen Baldwin?

ed.jpg stephen_baldwin.jpg

Think about it. Have the two ever been seen together? Why is Ed hiding his ears in this pic?

Adding fuel to the fire are the parents. They are still publicly claiming a conspiracy.

He said they had been set up, said that if Dzhokhar were killed by police he would see it as proof of a conspiracy.

"If they kill my second child, I will know that it is an inside job, a hit job. The police are to blame."
Content from External Source
Impeccable logic.

And yet your beloved George W, ignore the warnings about 9/11.

There was no reason to show your dislike and hate of the President in your post. Other than to BAIT me. You have done that before. I would have thought that you would have remembered it didn't work.
Bush beloved ?Not by me . Or clinton who dropped the ball on getting Bin laden ? They all the same they dont care .

Bush beloved ?Not by me . Or clinton who dropped the ball on getting Bin laden ? They all the same they dont care .

Clinton "dropped the ball" on bin Laden for the same reason all the other examples you cited did not result in arrests or deportations. I'm sure the FBI gets hundreds of "tips" a day. If they look into it and see no evidence, they can't act.

Wow, that Clint Berry is being taken for some bucks!

Mary gave him $500, and her quote is this: "“What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind WILL believe." The Human Being is "wired" to do just that –To believe what they both see and hear at the same time. And it takes someone who by reason of use have had their senses thoroughly exercised, to be able to discern between what is real, and what actor based reality is. !!! Let the Truth Prevail !!! RbM"

:confused: I just don't know anymore!!

Is he even allowed to get away with this?

https://gofundme.zendesk.com/entries/22591027-How-do-I-report-a-page-I-feel-is-fraudulent-
I went to GoFundMe help page where you can report people for fraud, but I am not sure, they'll remove his page.
We know he's scamming off people, but they might not, see it that way.

Well you're easy to please.
Wouldn't a more thorough confirmation be to find out the names of the officers in the video, and investigate their duty logs for that day?
As opposed to - a blonde and a brunnette with short hair, look like this other blond and brunnette. How many millions of people fit that description?

Well you're easy to please.
Wouldn't a more thorough confirmation be to find out the names of the officers in the video, and investigate their duty logs for that day?
As opposed to - a blonde and a brunnette with short hair, look like this other blond and brunnette. How many millions of people fit that description?

wasnt this race being run in name of the sandy hook victims? I mean, even if those same guys were there, they might just have been there because of that.

It's going to be interesting to see how the conspiracy theorist try to spin this. If every event is a false flag, then what would a bombing by two Chechens mean?

Obviously the US is not going to invade Chechnya, or Kazakhstan, which would probably trigger WWIII (although I'm sure some of the more extreme theorists might briefly suggest such a thing). But I expect the theorists will start to dig up some kind of foreign policy scenario that the Powers That Be hope to manipulate with these events.

Expect to see all kinds of "suspicious" questions being raised about these two men.

Alex Jones has some back-tracking to do, as he was originally claiming it was going to be some kind of American Patriot type person being "framed" for the bombs to try to take away more american freedoms, like the right to buy gunpowder.

Let the speculation begin.
Hi MMMMick LOL, sorry about the misspelling before. Keeping an open mind, I find it interesting that a Lt Col and the soon to be Nevada Gov weighing in on this. What is it that a man seeks when he has both the money and the power? This man wants to be Pharaoh! Scary thought is this, if a man or group looks to seize power it will have to take it out at the top, federal level, and it will come through a form of chaos as we are beginning to see, history tells us of these struggles for power and bloodshed in the streets from the Czars to Hitler, the list is endless. Today I believe it is all the secrecy of the government that promotes vast amounts of false conspiracies, and then brews itself into a form paranoia schizophrenia that draws us closer to insanity as a society. Yet in the subtle mist there exists the possibility of a potential coup. So I sit back and listen and withhold judgment

wasnt this race being run in name of the sandy hook victims? I mean, even if those same guys were there, they might just have been there because of that.
That would be a reasonable possible connection. But they've been ID'd as members of National Guard Civil Support Teams (CST) here - https://www.metabunk.org/threads/1411-Boston-Navy-Seals.
And there was no mention of members of law enforcement being part of the Sandy Hook contingent.
A group of parents from Newtown, Conn. is running the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013 in memory of the 26 people killed in the mass shooting in Connecticut in December. Laura Nowacki (far right) says "We're all parents. We're Sandy Hook parents. We're also runners and we are here to run 26 miles for 26 lives."
Content from External Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I believe it is all the secrecy of the government that promotes vast amounts of false conspiracies, and then brews itself into a form paranoia schizophrenia that draws us closer to insanity as a society.

Nope. just stupid, impressionable people, who failed to gain enough critical thinking skills from their government funded education, because of their own lack of motivation, to discern reality from fantasy.

Turns out the guy whose legs had to be amputated was able to identify Tamerlan as the bagman at the scene, which broke the case wide open as police were then able to concentrate on an individual placed at the exact scene.

Jeffrey Bauman.jpg

How about the guy they carjacked?

All a drill to see how effectively the "elite" can lock down a city.

You saw it here first!!

First? That's as old a theory as I am. It's always "the elite", "the NWO", "the banksters" or the Illuminati. It's always false flags with purposes of training the populous. As if there's a monolithic, homogenous worldwide group that circumvents both ethnic and religious lines. Hey, no offense. I used to use the terminology. It was always the evil "them". I don't doubt there are plenty of groups intending to create a brave new world order, but contrary to common conspiratorial-minded wisdom, that's easier said than done.

So who do you say "the elite" are?

She apparently also jumped bail on a $1,600 shoplifting beef.
Just wondering why was any of the family here in the first place ? Whats the point of spending Billions of dollars on Homeland Security and Frisking old ladies and little kids at airports ? I heard there were 75000 student visa from muslim countries and 15000 are unaccounted for ? werent the 9/11 hijackers here on student visas ? Do we not learn from our mistakes ?

Just wondering why was any of the family here in the first place ? Whats the point of spending Billions of dollars on Homeland Security and Frisking old ladies and little kids at airports ? I heard there were 75000 student visa from muslim countries and 15000 are unaccounted for ? werent the 9/11 hijackers here on student visas ? Do we not learn from our mistakes ?

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses...."

Well now that it's all ended with both Boston bombing culprits being caught, 'internet detectives' are put under the microscope for singling out Sunil Tripathi.
Boston bombing: How internet detectives got it very wrong

For the past 48 hours, internet users have been working with each other to piece together clues about the culprits of the Boston bombings. The result? They got it wrong - and left innocent people fearing for their safety. Many are now asking: should "crowd-sourced investigations" be stopped?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22214511

Finger pointing seems to be aimed at massive communities such as Reddit, 4Chan, Facebook and Twitter.

I saw the pictures that the FBI released (where Jokhar and Tamerlan are wearing baseball caps) on 4chan long before mainstream media or law enforcement acknowledged that they were the bombers.

I saw the pictures that the FBI released (where Jokhar and Tamerlan are wearing baseball caps) on 4chan long before mainstream media or law enforcement acknowledged that they were the bombers.

I REALLY doubt that. I was all over 4chan and similar portals the whole time and they singled out EVERY single person with a backpack EXCEPT these two guys. seriously. like every other one, even lots that make zero sense, we have had threads on them here with shitty anon infographics. I remember a bunch of threads joking about this fail on B the day the FBI put the vids up...

I REALLY doubt that. I was all over 4chan and similar portals the whole time and they singled out EVERY single person with a backpack EXCEPT these two guys. seriously. like every other one, even lots that make zero sense, we have had threads on them here with shitty anon infographics. I remember a bunch of threads joking about this fail on B the day the FBI put the vids up...

I saw them on LOP or a similar forum and someone said they were taken from 4chan but they might have been wrong about that. Positive I had already seen them when FBI released them though.

First? That's as old a theory as I am. It's always "the elite", "the NWO", "the banksters" or the Illuminati. It's always false flags with purposes of training the populous. As if there's a monolithic, homogenous worldwide group that circumvents both ethnic and religious lines. Hey, no offense. I used to use the terminology. It was always the evil "them". I don't doubt there are plenty of groups intending to create a brave new world order, but contrary to common conspiratorial-minded wisdom, that's easier said than done.

So who do you say "the elite" are?

The government is so organized they can pull off all these false flags, but couldn't pick up on 9/11 because the FBI and the CIA don't talk to each other.

If a couple of mad bombers are loose in my town I'd probably stay in the house myself without having the "elite" tell me to.

She apparently also jumped bail on a $1,600 shoplifting beef.

A whole family of thieves and other criminals. Why weren't they deported a long time ago. I understand how America feels they need to take these people from screwed up countries in, but does it occur to anyone that these types of countries result in screwed up immigrants?

I saw them on LOP or a similar forum and someone said they were taken from 4chan but they might have been wrong about that. Positive I had already seen them when FBI released them though.

First - that's something you should be able to provide evidence for. 4Chan posts tag the date, so whoever identified them should be able to provide that evidence. Have you seen them repost it? If I were the person that had picked them out ahead of time, I would be pointing the earlier post with big bold letters. That this hasn't happened at this stage makes it less likely to have happened.

Second - It may actually be possible that they were picked out in those photos - there were A LOT of people picked out in the crowd by the likes of 4Chan, but the few that took off big time were big time wrong. I'm talking guy-having-to-plead-his-innocence-publicly wrong. I'm talking guy-already-dead-wrong. If, amongst the many many people 4Chan and Reddit incorrectly identified as the bombers someone, somewhere did actually pick out the real bombers, its not a sign of any prescience on their behalf.

First - that's something you should be able to provide evidence for. 4Chan posts tag the date, so whoever identified them should be able to provide that evidence. Have you seen them repost it? If I were the person that had picked them out ahead of time, I would be pointing the earlier post with big bold letters. That this hasn't happened at this stage makes it less likely to have happened.

Second - It may actually be possible that they were picked out in those photos - there were A LOT of people picked out in the crowd by the likes of 4Chan, but the few that took off big time were big time wrong. I'm talking guy-having-to-plead-his-innocence-publicly wrong. I'm talking guy-already-dead-wrong. If, amongst the many many people 4Chan and Reddit incorrectly identified as the bombers someone, somewhere did actually pick out the real bombers, its not a sign of any prescience on their behalf.

Actually I think I was mistaken. What I had seen was the picture of the bomb bag, next to a mailbox I believe.

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA

These are the 4chan photos. Can you find them in these pics?

I looked and I couldn't.

Ugh. The old "I have a computer so that makes me an expert in X" attitude that so many people have. I'm not accusing you, of course, but just saying that this mentality of expertise in a field that one would otherwise know nothing about has to stop. It's a safe bet to assume not many people on 4chan are credible investigators, so why bother trying?

Then again, Alex Jones isn't a credible news reporter, yet parades as one...

Back